Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Chapter 13 2/2

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Lena hates Geward (its really short sorry)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 478 words - Complete

0Unrated
"How come mommy said I'm only allowed visit her when I is a very old lady?" I looked at Lena and sighed. How the hell are meant to tell a five year old that her mother just died without making her cry?

"Baby you mom..You know the way Eime died?"

She nodded "Yes. I miss her all of my time."

Well this is going to be harder than I thought. "Well your mom has gone to visit her in heaven for a while..well a long time."

"Is she gonna come visit me?" she asked hopeful.

"Baby she is gone for good."

She started crying. "But…" she raced to the sofa and buried her head in-between two cushions.

I walked over hoping she would calm down a bit. "Lena come out. Daddy would to give you a hug."

"No I hates you Geward!" she sobbed. It was honestly breaking me up. What the fuck am I mean to do? I'm not good at comforting people. Why couldn't I tell her when I got home?

"You wanna talk?" she shook her head. "Okay I'm gonna pack more stuff." I walked into Lena's room and left the door slightly a jar. I called my ma. "Ma what do I do? She doesn't want to talk to me. She even told me she hated me, I mean I thought they told you that when they're teens not little kids."

"Gerard please calm down-"

"I can't I don't know what to do! It's not like having a girlfriend! It's less annoying actually. But I really want to help her out ma and I don't know how to."

"There is nothing much you can do pet. She is terribly upset and doesn't know how to cope with it. Just try be nice offer her little treats try make her feel better. You could even call Bob he might cheer her up a little."

"Thanks ma. I love you so much."

"I love you too son. I'll collect you two from the airport at four on Friday. Bye."

I hung up without saying goodbye. Lena was fast asleep on the sofa. Her eyes slightly puff and red but apart from that she looked quite peaceful. I was kinda relieved now. I picked her up and lay her on Jam's bed. Then going into Lena's to finishing packing what I started earlier.

I came across loads of photo albums. The ten or so were all full of her from the hospital to Lena's last Christmas here. She was adorable in every picture. Next I came across another one marked 'NY 2001'. There were mountains of Jam, Mikey, Joe, Rose and i. I even found one of Frank and his pot dreds. Man was he gonna hate it when I showed him. I packed all them to and somehow managed to drift off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story