Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

A new family. Again.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 3 reviews

Successfully my babies came. Me and Benji's love is still growing strong. Everythings perfect. Maybe I spoke too soon.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 558 words

0Unrated
My twins, I have one boy and one girl.
Daviney Rose and Aiden Micheal.
We all know the last name is obvious.



-6 and half years later-

"Daviney! Stop chasing your brother." I said.
"Well... If he didn't run, I wouldn't chase him." She smiled.
"Don't be a smart ass." I said and Benji lauhed.
"Don't encourage her." I said now pointing to Benji.

The twins went out side and I turned to Benji. I was giving him "the look".

"What?" he asked dumbfounded.
"Ever since they were old enough to walk... I've been babysitting you as well."
"What? No." He said shaking his head.
I walked away. I walked into our bedroom and closed the door.
I heard it open again and close.
"Benji.." I said turning around to face Maggie.
"Nope. Sorry to disappoint you." She said smirking.
"You didn't disappoint me." I said.

"What's wrong doll?" She said switching to her concerned face.
"Benji. We're not who we were anymore. Ever since thw twins were born, Benji has been their friend instead of a father and he doesn't seem to passion and everything else you need in a marriage." Every word that had come out my mouth lead me to tears.

"You to huh?" Say what?
"What?"
"Joel has been like that to. Spending time with our children and your's. He has no time between work and life for me anymore." She broke down.
For a while it was just me and her crying.
"Let's take a vacation. Show them how much they need us." Just me and Maggie? This could be relaxing.

-Benji's Point of View-

After Katie telling me about her plans, I went off. We had this big fight and I walked out. No, I didn't leave them. I just went somewhere to think.

When I got back, no one was there. No kids. No wife. Just a note.

Benji,
I dropped the kids off at Josh's. My brother. Sense you weren't here to watch them. I'll be back in a couple of days. Love,
Katie.


The couple of days have been hell.

I picked up the kids and spent all the time with them as possible.

"Dad. Whens momma coming home?" Aiden asked looking up at me with his green eyes.
"Soon, baby." I smiled at him.

There was a knock on the door.
Me, Aiden, and daviney went to answer the door. why we needed 3 people for it, I don't know.

"Benji!" Sophie exclaimed.
"S-S-Sophie?!" My eyes went wide.
I felt a tug at my pants and looked down. I saw two scared and angry faces.

"Sophie, these are my kids, Aiden and Daviney." I said introducing each other.

Sophie got a look disgust and then suddenly changed into happiness.

"Why, aren't they just the cutest things ever." She said leaning down to their level. You could see down her shirt perfectly not that I was looking. I covered my children's eyes while mine were wide.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still in shock.


-Maggie's point of View-

We were on our way back to Maryland to visit our mothers.
On the way there, both of us not all completely there.

We were finally talking and laughing when I saw these bright lights.

"Katie!" I screamed as the car came into collision with ours.
Then everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story