Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Brother's Love

by bye_birdie 3 reviews

AU. People have always said that incest was bad. Well apparently Bakura and Ryou didn't get the memo.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Ryou Bakura,Yami Bakura - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 1072 words

0Unrated
Title: A Brother's Love
Summary: AU. People have always said that incest was bad. Well apparently Bakura and Ryou didn't get the memo.
Rating: T, but it will probably go up.
Warnings: Incest, yaoi/slash, and some minor cussing.
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own the characters, I just like to play with them.

"Ry?"

When the only answer Bakura got was a whimper the teen knew that there was something wrong with his younger brother. "What's wrong Ryou? What happened?" He jiggled the door knob until it gave under the pressure, letting him into the darkened room. "Ryou?"

He flicked on the light and moved to the bed where Ryou was huddled. Tears had worn streaks down the younger's cheeks and where pooling on the pillow he was holding to his chest.

"Come wash up Ry. Dad should be getting back from the airport in a while and we don't want him to see you like this." Bakura said gently pulling Ryou up from the bed. He knew how much his little brother loved the infrequent visits from their distant father and didn't want this one to be ruined by whatever rain cloud had decided to take up residence over Ryou's head.

He pulled Ryou into the bathroom and pressed a cool damp wash cloth to his miniatures face. Wiping away all remnants of tears, and yet Ryou still managed to look completely miserable. Once Bakura had him all cleaned up he led his brother back into his bedroom and drew him down onto the bed with him. He settled Ryou into the familiar position on his lap and began to stroke the snowy white hair that was so much more subdued than his own.

"What happened Ryou?"

Ryou buried his head into Bakura's shoulder so the elder barely heard his answer.

"Your teacher said what?!?"

"S-she said I was going to... hell." Ryou's bottom lip began to quiver as he said it and more tears threatened to fall.

"Why the fuck would she say that?" While he was angry that anyone would say that to his little brother, Bakura was still confused as to why it was such a big deal. People sad that to him all the time. Then again, Ryou wasn't like him.

Ryou shrugged, by this point he wasn't the least bit perturbed by Bakura's over use of profanity.

After a few moments of relative silence the elder suddenly understood why this accusation had hurt his little brother so much. Before she died their mother had been deeply religious and saying that he was going to hell was like telling Ryou that his mother would be ashamed of him. Bakura was enraged, but was still curious as to why the teacher would have said that in the first place. Ryou was the model student; quiet, reserved, punctual, and unlike Bakura, he cared enough to hand in all his assignments on time. "Ry-Baby, why would she say that?" he asked again, abit calmer than last time.

"Because I... Because I told her I like boys." Ryou whispered, staring straight forward as if he excepted Bakura to be angry with him.

"Ryou... If that means that you're going to hell then I supposed that I'll be right there with you." he said quietly trying to reassure his younger brother.

And it worked for his brother turned. The look on his face made Bakura chuckle it was so filled with a mix of shock and relief.

"Ryou, neither of us are going to hell, atleast not for that reason. You're teacher is just a stupid, ignorant, bitch."

A genuine smile broke through, making Bakura want to smile back. "But just so you know, I have a new found dislike for your teachers."

The smile only widened and Ryou relaxed into Bakura's chest, resting his head on the elder's shoulder. But his pale, serene little face was still tilted towards his brother.

"Thank you Kura." he said with a sigh, closing his dark chocolate eyes.

"Anything for you little one." Bakura said, mesmerized by the pink little lips that we parted only inches away from his own. And the next thing he knew he was kissing Ryou.

The soft brown eyes flew open in surprise, only to flutter closed once more as Bakura began to move his lips over Ryou's. But he pulled away when he realized what he was doing. He was pretty sure that molesting his little brother would have come under the heading of 'morally wrong'.

"I'm sorry Ryou. I shouldn't have-"

The slighter pressed a lithe finger to his brother's lips. "It's okay." he said, his voice just a bare whisper and a deep blush, flushing his delicate features. "I kind of liked it." he said even softer before burrowing once more into Bakura's shirt front.

For his part Bakura was stunned. There had been no disgust, or condemnation in Ryou's eyes. There had been happiness, and love and just a hint of something else. But before Kura had the time to assess what that 'something else' was Ryou's lips covered his own, giving a pretty good indication.

He began to hum softly against the youngers lips.

"Am I doing it wrong?" Ryou asked, the fear of rejection shining in his eyes.

"Not at all Koi. Do you want more?"

Ryou nodded enthusiastically, making Bakura smile. "Come here." he said softly, capturing the slighter's chin between his thumb and forefinger. He ran the rough pad of his thumb over the soft lips, making the boy shudder. There was still abit of fear in the soft chocolate eyes. "Don't worry, you'll like this. I promise." That being said, his other hand began rubbing soothing circles over his minature's back.

This time when they kissed Bakura slipped his tongue into Ryou's mouth. Tasting the warm cavern tentively, but was encouraged when Ryou opened his mouth wider, allowing better axcess.

Without realizing it the slighter had turned in Bakura's lap and was now almost straddling him.

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good." Bakura said, into his brother's pale neck. Whereas the younger was just trying to catch his breath.

The soft little pants and gasps for air only made Bakura more aroused.

"What do I taske like?"

Bakura sighed at the newly made memory, "Like sugar."

Ryou just giggled, leaning back from Bakura alittle. It looked as though he was going to say something when they heard the front door open.
Sign up to rate and review this story