Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Sonic: Multiversal

Foreward and Copyright Information

by DasStu 0 reviews

The Multiverse has collapsed. Hundreds of worlds clash against eachother. Seperate realities flung together in a haphazard fasion. Amongst the chaos, amongst faces he's known for years, yet has jus...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-12-22 - Updated: 2005-12-22 - 349 words

0Unrated
"It's not about the money. The women. The cars. It's about the passion! The love of it all!"
-Chris Benoit.


Once upon a time, because all great sagas start like that, here was a little entertainment company, struggling to make a name for itself. In order to do this, they had to go up against an electronic racial slur loved the world over. A fat, Italian plumber who had them in his pudgy little hand.

On a fluke they created a character as beloved as any other.

His name was Sonic the Hedgehog. A speedy blue rodent that propelled Sega onward to unprecedented success. A critter that spawned into numerous games, comics, cartoons, happy meal toys, hand-helds, and what have you. But perhaps, one of the greatest legacies of all were the people who embraced it.

Long ago this product was taken out of the hands of it's creators. Thousands upon thousands of fan made stories and games have spewed forth since it's conception. While some have fallen to mediocrity and, let's not deny it, suckyness, there are those whose work we turn to for inspiration of our own. Who see the Sonic universe in a way they are more than willing to share with us.

This series, for the most part, is dedicated to them. Let them see their creations through another's imagination, just as they have put the Sonic verse through their own. And let the rest of the fandom see just how weird the Multiverse can get.

So relax. Stay cool. Enjoy.

And always remember what the Door Mouse said....


-Josh "Stewie" Snyder



Copyright Mumbo jumbo...

No one character is meant to be taken as it's normal variation.

Sonic and all related characters not created by fan-authors are copyright of their respective owners, be it Sega, Archie, or DiC.

Axxalon and Booze-O the Clown are copyright of myself, and used with permission.

Shortcake is copyright of Dr. Sipp, and don't you forget it.

Captain Chaotica is copyright of Captain Chaotica, and used with permission, I think.

Lyrics appearing:

Multiversal, pt. 1: Saint Stephen by the Grateful Dead
Sign up to rate and review this story