Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Kiss

by feawen 3 reviews

Just a little bit of HarryGinny fluff...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Published: 2007-08-18 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 227 words

0Unrated
The Kiss

Harry was toying with the ends of Ginny's fiery locks "I'm awake." She informed him, without opening her eyes "Well, it was quiet for a moment." Harry sighed. Still not opening her eyes, Ginny hit him with a pillow, he would have hit her back but Ginny knew how to charm the pillows so that they would all attack him, a useful little incantation Harry suspected she had learned from her brother who had been known to cause snowballs to attack innocent teachers. Instead he went back to arranging her hair on the pillow, bright reddish orange standing out in a halo around her head, making her look like a lion, or the sun. Finally, she opened her eyes "Ron's gonna kill you."
"Why is that?"
"You know exactly why."
"He was always fine with you liking me."
"That's because he thought he could trust you not to steal his sisters innocence." She giggled "I didn't steal anything!" Harry protested "And since when were you ever innocent?" Ginny giggled harder "He's still gonna kill you."

"Probably. But it's worth it to be with you."

"Aww, that's so sweet!"

"Oh shut up."

"Make me!"

"Easily!"

"Oh rea-"

Her words were cut off as he kissed her, she pulled away for a moment "Fine." She said "You win this round." And pulled him back into the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story