Categories > Original > Horror

I’ll get you, even if it takes a lifetime or two.

by Aura 3 reviews

Pandora is searching for the guy she once loved her turned her in to the creature of the night. She’ll use any means possible to kill as many vampires as she can while she looks. Okay first s...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2007-08-19 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 841 words

0Unrated
NOTE: Yes this chapter is very erotica, but not all will be so please still read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora entered the room as she had some many times before but this time something was different. There was a smell in the air, it was the scent she had been waiting for. She walked over to the bar and ordered the same drink, orange juice and vodka. She had worn a low cut red halter neck top that left nothing to the imagination, and a mini black leather skirt with fishnet stockings. Over the years Pandora had found it was best to look slutly as it always pulled the guys or girls depending for she was after. As she made her way around the room listening to every sound as she looked for the owner of the scent. It had been no longer then ten minutes when she spotted him.

He was on the dance floor with a girl who was wearing even less then, herself, which assumed are. Was it really possible? She swayed over to them. She moved up behind him, as rubbed her body against his, he was aware she was there even if he did not see her. The house lights were down and there was a smoke machine going she held in a giggle, if this was the clubs owner’s way of making a romantic mood he had no idea what romance was. She slid her hands on his waist, with a slight twist he had turned around and was now forgetting about the blonde, who pouted and walked off in a huff. She would never know what I saved her from.

“Hey.” he whispered in her ear, the sound of his deep sleazy voice made her feel sick but this was not the first job Pandora had been on. In fact she had been doing this for nearly a hundred years, he was not holding he close to his sweating body. His hand on the small of her back. After they had all all but made love on the dance floor and Pandora could tell that he was ready. She took him by the hand let him out the door and into the ally way next to the club. “In the ally, you are one horny chick.”

“Well what girl wouldn’t get wet just looking at you.” Pandora said in a low sexy voice that she had got so good at over the years. He gave her a sleazy smile. /Keep smiling you won’t be doing it much longer/, she thought to herself. He was a strong guy, once they were positioned behind the large bins, he lifted her up so she was saddling his waist, she was up against the wall. He started by kissing he roughly on the lips and forcing his tongue in, in turn she bite him on the bottom lips, he seemed to like this. He was able to support her weight with just one hand, but she was a slim girl and stronger then you would have guessed by the look of her. With his now free hand he started to play with her right breast, making sure that her nipples were hard. Pandora who wanted this over fast managed to unzip his jeans, as he was going commando she did not need to remove underwear, he was hard and big, it’s a shame really. He entered he, she was wet and ready for it. He hit the right spot straight away. This made her change her game plan a little. It had been so long since she had come. She moaned as he thrust into her, harder and harder each time, his head was buried in her chest sucking on her breast and only stopping to let out a moan. Then they both came at the same time. Pandora bite her lip so she did not alert anyone to their position.

“That was amazing.” he said as he let her down and zip himself up.

“Yeah it was. It’s a shame really.” she straighten herself up, he was looking at her confused now. But before he could say another word, she had taken the wooden stake out of her purse and thrusted it into his chest, right where his heart was. It was at this moment that she got a good look at his face. He had a nice face, and green eyes that reminded her of the guy she had once loved. That was before her turned in to a creature of the night. She checked her make-up in her compact mirror and walked down the ally and to her car which was just down the road. I wonder where I should go next, where would he be. It had been looking for him for 98 years and I would not rest until I had killed him just like he killed my family.

Please Review. All comments good and bad are welcomed. If you would pefer you can contact me at auradarkness@yahoo.com.au
Sign up to rate and review this story