Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alphabet Soup

"L" is for Lust

by kirayasha 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bankotsu,Jakotsu - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-20 - 2855 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alphabet Soup




By kira



Author’s note: The following is a series of Jakotsu-centric challenge fics written from a list my dear friend and writing partner, Vega-chan, came up with for me. It’s is based on Killa Kay’s awesome collection of Gravitation short stories called “A to Z.” (You can find them in my favorite stories section.) Due to the nature of the word given, they can either be what I call “canon timeline” which is set before their first deaths or AU which is set in modern times and will be set in the “world” I created in my story, “Homecoming.”





“L” is for Lust



Jakotsu sat on the veranda, eating a very juicy peach. He would daintily wipe the juice away with the fingers of his free hand, licking them and his lips in between bites.


Bankotsu watched his paramour through the open shoji and growled. As much as he wanted to have fun with his paramour, he had work to do and Jakotsu knew it. So he reluctantly turned back to his ledger and the pile of letters, sitting there, asking for help.


“Mmmm...” Jakotsu said softly as he took another bite out of the peach.


Bankotsu’s head came up almost as if it had a life of its own for there was no mistaking the lustful sound the cross-dresser put into the simple act of enjoying a tasty snack.


Damn it, Sweetness!! I’ve got work to do! Bankotsu sighed. He was getting more and more frustrated by the fact that the columns of numbers had failed to add up correctly, not to mention the distraction that was sitting just outside named “Jakotsu.” He knew the cross-dresser was deliberately teasing him and there was not a thing he do about it except do his best to ignore it. But the lustful sounds of Jakotsu eating a peach kept entering his thoughts and Bankotsu was starting to feel an unwelcome tightness in his hakama.


“Mmmm...” Jakotsu took another bite and licked his lips.


Bankotsu watched his paramour run his hand lightly up his bare thigh, searching for an itch that suddenly needed scratching. Come’re... I’ll scratch that for you... He closed his eyes as Jakotsu inched his kimono up higher and higher. The soft rustle of fabric and the contented sigh was all the signs Bankotsu got that said itch had been scratched. The young leader of the Shichinintai added his own soft sigh of relief to sounds of the late afternoon. A particularly loud cicada trilled its buzzing love song, earning a bit of thanks from Bankotsu as it drowned out the soft sucking noises of Jakotsu and the peach.


Jakotsu, having finished eating his peach, shifted his weight so that he appeared to be about to crawl towards Bankotsu.


Bankotsu looked up when he heard the floorboards creak, his eyes drawn to the fact that his paramour’s kimono was hanging open and he could see the pale flesh of the cross-dresser’s neck melting into the planes of his chest. It was a short leap in Bankotsu’s mind to imagine his paramour naked and crawling towards him. He gulped audibly, tweaking Jakotsu’s lips upwards in a brief smile. “What are you doing?” Bankotsu choked out.


“Nothing...” Jakotsu said innocently, although the knowing look he shot his lover was anything but. “I’m just stretching.” The cross-dresser proceeded to go fully onto his hands and knees, and arching his back like a cat, let out a soft sigh of contentment. “Why...?” he said as he sat back on his heels on rolled his shoulders.


“No reason... Well, I thought you were leaving.”


“Oh... You want me to leave, Aniki-chan?”


“Yes... no... I don’t know. Just sit there quietly and leave me alone, Jakotsu, as I’m busy,” Bankotsu replied. He hoped the use of Jakotsu’s name instead of his pet name would be enough to get him to behave and sit still.


“Okay...” Jakotsu said airily as he settled back against the post holding up the veranda’s roof.


Things quieted down again and Bankotsu was able to concentrate on his work. However, the peacefulness did not last long.


Jakotsu shifted slightly, making the floorboards creak again.


When he looked up for the umpteenth time, Bankotsu got an eyeful of Jakotsu’s bare left leg and thigh. As he stared at it, the young leader of the Shichinintai realized he could just glimpse the hard contours of the cross-dresser’s buttock. Bankotsu closed his eyes and counted slowly to ten, when he opened them, he forced himself to look down at his work.


Five plus three is eight... plus six is fourteen, carry the one...Bankotsu added the column again and to his surprise, they came out exactly. “YES!” he said happily.


“Yes...?” Jakotsu echoed.


Bankotsu looked up and instantly regretted it. “Uh... Sweetness?”


“Yeah...?”


“What’re you doing?”


“Nothing...”


“Nothing?”


“Yeah... well, I’m fanning myself as I’m hot,” Jakotsu said as he pulled his kimono open and waved his hand vigorously at himself.


“Oh...” Bankotsu tried going back to work, but when he heard Jakotsu move again, he looked up, hoping to see him leave. What he got, instead, was an eyeful as the cross-dresser’s kimono fell away from his right leg. Instead of fig-leafing him, Jakotsu’s left foot seemed to call attention to what the cross-dresser referred to as his yummy bits. The young leader of the Shichinintai gulped and looked away, busying himself with the pile of letters.


Things went well for Bankotsu for awhile as he found he could immerse himself in the petty whining and begging that set the tone of the letters until he realized it was too quiet. Clutching the letter in his hands tightly, Bankotsu resisted the urge to look up and see what his paramour was up to now. He knew the cross-dresser was still sitting there, as he did not hear the floorboards creaking, nor did her the sound of retreating footsteps. And it was too quiet for him to be sleeping as Jakotsu snored softly in his sleep.


After reading the same line over and over again, Bankotsu looked up. Oh hell...


Jakotsu was lying on the veranda, practically naked and on his stomach, his chin lovingly cradled in his hands as he stared intently at his lover. “You okay, Aniki-chan?” he asked sweetly.


No... Bankotsu inwardly groaned. He could not count the number of times he had walked into their rooms and found his paramour lying like that on their futon. The only difference between those times and this was the fact that Jakotsu was facing him.


“Y-yeah...”


“Oh good... Ummm, you look kinda tense,” Jakotsu said with a smile. “Want me to rub your back?”


“No!”


The cross-dresser frowned.


“I’m sorry, Sweetness, but I’m really busy.”


“Oh... Can I help? Or what if go I get Ren?” Jakotsu started to get up, giving his lover another eyeful.


“NO! Stay put!” Bankotsu rubbed his temple with his left hand. Please, Sweetness, behave...


Just when Bankotsu was beginning to think the only way he was going to get anything done was to give into Jakotsu’s lustful little game; salvation arrived in the form of the very person they were speaking about.


Renkotsu briskly walked towards the cross-dresser, smiling inwardly at Suikotsu’s correct assumption as heard them talking. He had been looking all over for their leader as he had some new weapon designs he wanted to go over with him. Since he was tired of searching in vain, he had asked the claw-bearer if knew where Bankotsu was. Suikotsu replied was he had seen Jakotsu sitting outside Bankotsu’s study eating some peaches and that their leader was probably working in his study.


“Hey, Jak,” the fire-breather called out in greeting.


“Hey, Ren!” The cross-dresser rolled over and Renkotsu also was treated to an eyeful of his charms as he sat up. “Aniki-chan, Ren’s here!” he said, stating the obvious.


“I know...” Bankotsu said dryly. “Come’re, Ren,” he quickly added. “I have some possible missions to discuss with you.”


“Good, I wanted to discuss some new weapon designs with you too,” Renkotsu said as he approached his leader.


“Yeah...?” Bankotsu’s face lit up, causing the fire-breather to cast a quick glance over his shoulder at Jakotsu. Renkotsu wondered what was up as the last thing he knew Bankotsu would want to discuss, especially if the cross-dresser was nearby, was new weaponry. Plus there was no mistaking the brief look of annoyance that flitted across Jakotsu’s face. Hmmm... this ought to be interesting...


“Well, I had an idea for a new shoulder canon. One that was somewhat lighter, and had a better firing range, smaller ammo too, but more destructive...” the fire-breather droned on as he spread his designs out on the low table.


Bankotsu seemed very interested too, until the sound of creaking floorboards drew his attention outside.


Renkotsu also followed his leader’s gaze, but saw nothing more than Jakotsu sitting up eating another peach. He watched with mild interest as the cross-dresser turned eating into a sensual pleasure, but since he had their leader’s undivided attention, he quickly pushed Jakotsu out of his thoughts. “And I was thinking of making some modifications to Gin’s armor too. I got the idea from playing around with some shurikens. I figured if I made them bigger and added more cutting blades to them so that they’ll look circular, they’d be more deadly. And I can easily whip something up to shot them upwards and outwards at his targets...”


“Sounds good, Ren...” Bankotsu said. It was taking all his strength of mind not to look out the open shoji at his paramour.


Jakotsu was resting his right arm on his knee, the peach dangling from his hand as he daintily wiped the juice running down his chin with his left middle finger. He wiped upwards and as his finger crested the rise of his lower lip, Jakotsu sucked it into his mouth.


Bankotsu happened to lose his battle with himself and looked over just in time to see the cross-dresser stick his finger in his mouth. The young leader of the Shichinintai’s own mouth hung slightly open as he watched Jakotsu slowly push his finger further into his mouth only to slowly reverse the process seconds later. He gulped a few times like a fish out of water, prompting Renkotsu to ask if he was alright.


“Hunh...?” Bankotsu stared blankly at his second-in-command.


“I asked you if you were alright,” Renkotsu said patiently, although his eyes twinkled with amusement.


Bankotsu felt his cheeks heating up as he stole another surreptitious glance at his paramour.


Renkotsu also took a quick glance at the cross-dresser who was now sprawled out on the veranda’s floor. He noted that the peach was nearly finished and that Jakotsu was now nibbling daintily on the bits of flesh that clung to the pit. Turning his attention back to Bankotsu, Renkotsu proceeded to explain a new weapon he thought of that would be able to shoot one of Mukotsu’s poison canisters onto the battlefield from a safe distance. “The beauty of that design, Oo-Aniki, is...” He trailed off when he noticed Bankotsu was no longer paying attention. “Oo-Aniki, are you okay? You look flushed.”


Bankotsu looked up at him, trying hard not to blush, and failing miserably. “I’m fine.”


“You sure? You keep squirming and clutching your belly. Your stomach’s not ill, is it?”


“No... I’m fine...” I’m just so hard it hurts, and if you weren’t here, Ren, I’d have dragged Jak in here awhile ago for a bit of fun...Bankotsu narrowed his eyes at the fire-breather. Oh hell! You know that too!! “So uh... what do you think of this?” Bankotsu asked, changing the subject, as he pushed a letter towards his second-in-command.


Renkotsu picked up the letter and read it. “I think this is a waste of time, Oo-Aniki. He could easily take care of that himself, as I know for a fact that daimyo he has a problem with is weaker than weak. Any more?”


“Just these,” Bankotsu said as he slid the pile of letters towards him.


The fire-breather noted with amusement that Bankotsu was now ignoring him in favor of his paramour.


Jakotsu had rolled over again onto his stomach, his feet raised up in the air as he flexed them. He had his chin resting comfortably in his upraised hand while he drew little circular patterns on the floor. To the casual observer he seemed the picture of boredom.


The fire-breather looked up from the letter, he had been reading, and he was about to comment when he noticed his leader was sitting there, chin resting on his upturned palm, his other hand in his lap. Renkotsu stared at him for a few minutes before he realized what Bankotsu was doing. Oh hell! Can’t you wait until I’m gone? He cleared his throat, hoping to catch his leader’s attention. “Oo-Aniki...?”


“Hmmm...?” Bankotsu replied dreamily.


“If you’ll excuse me...?” Renkotsu said as he prayed Bankotsu would let him go. The fire-breather noticed Jakotsu was now staring their way, a look of pure lust on his face as he licked his lips.


“Yeah...”


Thank you, Kami-sama...Renkotsu thought as he stood up to make his escape.


“Where’re you going?” the young leader of the Shichinintai asked, thoroughly taking the fire-breather by surprise.


“My workshop... I have work to do.”


“Stay! We need to discuss which mission to go on,” Bankotsu said as nonchalantly as he could. Somehow focusing on the fire-breather calmed his lust, and if he was going to get any work done, he needed Renkotsu’s presence.


“But...?”


Bankotsu sat up and folded his arms across his chest.


Sighing in defeat, Renkotsu sat down again and picked up another letter. He quickly read through it. “Not enough money for the amount of work we’d need to do to win.”


“Okay...” Bankotsu nodded as the floorboards creaked and he shifted his focus back onto his paramour.


Jakotsu was rolling his hips from side to side as he looked for a more comfortable position. He had also worked himself up into a lustful state and he was extremely annoyed when Renkotsu sat down again. Instead of easing his situation, the rolling about only added to it as he could feel his lover watching him.


Renkotsu read another letter. Looking up from it to offer his judgment in the matter, he quickly closed his eyes in disgust. Bankotsu was leaning back, his left hand massaging the tension from his neck, which was not bad in the fire-breather’s humble opinion. Unfortunately, he noticed where his leader’s right hand was. Oh for Kami-sama’s sake... Let me go and you can spend all day in here with him, acting like rabbits, instead of torturing yourself.


Jakotsu looked up and was pleased to note that not only was his beloved Aniki-chan getting more and more lustful as the day wore on, but Renkotsu was getting annoyed about it. As much fun as it was to tease the fire-breather sexually, the cross-dresser also discovered it was as much fun, if not more at times, to tick him off. So Jakotsu squirmed a bit more, rubbing his groin into the veranda, once he had their attention.


Finally Bankotsu had had enough. He took one look at his second-in-command and hissed, “Get out!!”


Renkotsu nodded and beat a hasty retreat, his fear of being called back to watch more of his leader’s and his paramour’s antics, lending speed to his feet.


“Bye, Ren...” Jakotsu said sweetly as he sat up to watch him go. Evidence of his own lustful state peeked out from between the folds of his kimono as he sat there. The cross-dresser looked down and leisurely moved to cover himself when a loud noise drew his attention back to his lover.


Bankotsu sat behind the low table, smirking, his chin resting on both hands. The letters and ledger that had once sat on the table in front of him were now scattered all over the floor.


Jakotsu got the hint, and getting up, he sauntered over to his lover, pausing long enough to close the shoji behind him. It was his turn to smirk, as he stood there in front of him, when Bankotsu reached out and tugged on his obi. The young leader of the Shichinintai gave it a few quick tugs before the silken sash fluttered towards him, releasing the bunched up kimono from the cross-dresser’s hips. Jakotsu knelt on the table and crawled towards his lover, capturing his lips with his own. Minutes later, he was flat on his back on top the table, Bankotsu blanketing him, as the two of them finally gave into their lust.


888


Author’s end note: Next up is “M” is for Marriage.
Sign up to rate and review this story