Categories > Original > Romance > The Truth

Secret Lost

by YukiCache 0 reviews

The truth about Relic comes out.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-08-22 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 1071 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Two: Secret Lost

That night I couldn’t fall asleep. I was up until 1:00a.m. thinking about Drust. I couldn’t get him out of my mind. When I finally drifted off to sleep my dream was of Drust.

I woke up an hour early and got a head start to school. When I got on campus I had an hour and a half to waste before class started. I walked to the music room to play the guitar and pass the time. When I got to the room I heard someone playing the drums and singing. I walked into the room silently so I could watch. It was Drust. All of a sudden my mouth became dry and my heart was racing. He played so well. I wanted to leave and run away but my feet wouldn’t respond.

“I want to love him, hold him, kiss him,” Drust sang in the most beautiful voice.

The song proved he was gay. I wanted to say something but my mouth was to dry and no sound was escaping my lips. I only mouthed the words: That was beautiful.

What was happening!?! I don’t even know the guy. Why do I feel so attracted to him?

“Thank you.”
I looked up and Drust spoke again. “You said the song I wrote was beautiful, or actually mouthed the words.

I looked down and blushed. Drust started walking towards me and blood was rushing to my cheeks every second making it even redder than it already was.

“Do you blush all the time?”
“Umm…no…it’s just…umm.” Why can’t I tell him the truth? ‘I really think your hot and I want you to be my boyfriend.’ Of course I can’t say that. I’ve only known him for 2 days. I looked up at Drust and saw curiosity in his blue eyes. Then I just ran. I ran out of the music room and ran to the benches outside. I needed fresh air. I took a deep breath and sat down after making sure Drust wasn’t following. I hate how I can’t handle my emotions.

I avoided Drust for the first three classes, even though I felt him staring at me while I tried concentrating on my work. Now it was time for lunch. I got up and walked to the cafeteria. At least there were so many kids that it would be hard to spot me in the crowd. I grabbed a piece of cheese pizza and sat down at the back table by myself. I ate silently and looked at the table. A moving figure caught my eye. It was Drust and he was walking this way. I started getting up but it was too late. Drust pushed me back down in the chair.

“Hey!” I yelled in protest, but was secretly happy that he wanted me to stay and sit with him.
“I need to talk to you”
He needed to talk to me…this was getting better and better.
Drust continued. “I’ve noticed that you stare at me a lot out of the corner of your eye”

Oh shit…I tried to get up again but felt a hand grab my thigh and push me back down. I started blushing by the thought of his hand on my thigh.

“Second, I’ve noticed you always blush around me. If I’m not mistaken I think your gay and you find me attractive.”
“Umm…no…I just…well…ugh.”

A smirk was forming across his lips. “It’s true isn’t it because why are you not attempting to move my hand from your thigh?” Then Drust moved his hand to my inner thigh. “Or here”…then my waist, “or here?”

His touch was so soft I whimpered.

“Ah” so it is true…is it not?”

Drust then moved his hand back under the table to my thigh where it rested.

“Drust, someone might see, can you move your hand?”
“Nobody’s going to see.”
“Huh?” I looked around and everyone that was still eating was on the far side of the cafeteria and not paying the slightest attention.
“So back to the conversation,” Drust used the most seductive voice ever. I whimpered then tried to leave but he grabbed my thigh and held me there.
“Fine.” I mumbled. This conversation was not going well at all. “It’s true,” I sighed and looked away. My secret was lost.
“All of it?” Drust’s eyebrows were raised with curiosity.
“Yes all of it, now can you let me go?”
“Not yet…I want you to meet me after school at the benches ok? Oh and no trying to avoid meeting me there. I will be watching.

Drust then gave my thigh one last squeeze, got up and left me to go through the conversation that just took place.

In the rest of my classes I was wondering what Drust wanted with me. I was shy and wasn’t that good looking. What did he see in me? When the last bell rang I reluctantly got out of my seat and walked to the benches. Nobody was there so I just sat down and waited. I was about to leave but remembered the threat that I was being watched.

After 20 minutes of waiting I heard Drust come up behind me. I stood and starting hitting him for making me wait here. Then without warning Drust grabbed my wrist and pressed his lips against mine. There was a spark and I pulled away gasping for breath. Drust just smirked.

“Lets just say I find you attractive Relic. I especially like the way you blush.”

I felt my cheeks get redder with embarrassment.
I heard Drust chuckle.

“Well I have an offer for you Relic. Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

I hate when he uses that seductive voice. I whimpered just listening to it. Of course I wanted to be his boyfriend. But I didn’t want him to think that I was that easy. After waiting a few minutes Drust spoke.

“You think about it…right now you’re coming with me.”
“Where are we going?”
“To my place to watch a movie. Now lets go.”

Drust then grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him like I was his teddy bear. I was to dazed to even say anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story