Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 8

by kristinia 0 reviews

Training with their new partners.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ino,Itachi,Sakura,Tenten - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-08-23 - 1129 words

0Unrated
Itachi was already up when a knock on his door came. He already knew who it was and said," Come in, Kisame." The door opened and Kisame walked in and said," Ready for training whenever you two are." Itachi didn't even glance at Kryn who was sleeping peacefully in the bed and he said," After breakfast."

Kisame nodded his head and left the room knowing not to take up much time of Itachi's. Itachi finally glanced at Kryn and stood up before walking over to the side of the bed. He looked down at Kryn before he said," Kryn. Wake up." Kryn's eyelids fluttered open to reveal her light blue eyes.

"Training." Was all Itachi said and Kryn nodded her head as she slid out of bed and easily went to the bathroom. A few moments later Kryn was walking out of the bathroom. Itachi walked out of the room followed by Kryn and they walked into the dining room. Sakura smiled at her in greeting and Kryn nodded her head.

Sakura had made breakfast and Kryn just stared ahead, not eating, not even moving. Her eyes were locked on the wall and didn't waver even as Sakura asked her if she was alright. She suddenly had her hand up to the chakra chain on one of her wrists before finally looking down at her wrist, her eyes blank.

She sighed softly before asking," Will we be able to take off the chakra chains? I can activate my bloodline with them on.. but it's difficult and it strain's my muscles, and my body drastically." So that was why she had looked pale yesterday night when she was talking to Hidan.

"They will." Itachi answered simply, not looking at anyone, his Sharingan eyes locked on the wall ahead of him, even as he ate mechanically. Kryn took this as a sign, that she should eat and she started eating with her pair of chopsticks. Sakura turned towards Ino and said," Goodmorning, Ino-pig."

"Goodmorning, billboard brow." Ino replied and Tenten shook her head, hoping that the two wouldn't go at it, this early in the morning. Apparently Deidara thought the same as he said," Ino, be ready to start training, we have to show you how we were work and we have to know how you work."

Ino blinked before nodding her head and Sakura hesitated before sighing, at least her and Ino would be together. Tenten would be with Hidan and that Kakuzu, while Kryn would be with Itachi and Kisame. To her, those two were the most dangerous, out of all the Akatsuki. More like Itachi was the most dangerous.

Itachi stood up when Kisame and Kryn was finished and the three left. "Kryn..." Sakura said watching the girl leave with sad eyes. "Don't worry about Kryn, yeah. Itachi-danna, seems to actually like her as a friend, yeah." Deidara whispered to them softly and Ino looked at him strangely before asking," Like?"

Deidara gave her a confused and weird look as he answered," Like, yeah. I don't see Itachi-danna, going around kissing other people, yeah." Ino's face paled and Deidara looked at her confused as Sakura and Tenten held back giggles, that were threatening to spill from their lips. Ino just looked.. blank.

"Uhh... Deidara... when you like someone... like a friend and just a friend... you don't kiss them... that's what couple's do." Ino explained slowly and Deidara blinked before smiling a little and said," Oh like Kisame and Itachi!! There partners! But... Itachi doesn't kiss him... they just respect each other."

Ino had a sweatdrop on the back of her head as she shook her head furiously and said," No!! Like a girl and a boy couple!! Not partners!!" Deidara blinked confused again before he suddenly smiled and said," Oh you mean like this!!" That was Ino's only warning before Deidara pulled her to him and smashed his lips to hers.

Sakura and Tenten dropped their chopsticks along with their jaws, at watching Ino's first kiss be taken by.. a Missing Nin, a hot one but still. Deidara pulled away smirking at Ino's blush and he asked slyly," Like that... Ino-chan?" Hidan shook his head muttering something but Tenten wasn't paying much attention to him.

"Uh.. yeah." Ino answered, her blush moving down her neck and that's all Deidara saw as he let Ino go, smirking, and at that instant, everyone knew that Deidara knew what Ino was talking about the whole time. "You are so evil, Deidara." Sasori said quietly and Deidara pouted before shrugging.

-----

Itachi stared out over the lake as Kryn looked up at the sky to see a pair of birds fly over head. She held out her arms and suddenly arms were around her and Itachi's hands slid up to hers and he whispered in her ear," You are flying free... just like them." Kryn smiled softly as a memory just like this came back.

The exact same thing, they were just younger and innocent. Itachi, wasn't in Akatsuki, he hadn't killed the Uchiha Clan yet, and Kryn was just... innocent and herself. "Do you remember when you said that to me before, Itachi-kun?" Kryn asked as Itachi looked up at the sky and answered," Hai."

They didn't have to train, since Kryn knew all of Itachi's moves, since she had been raised as a Uchiha. She easily learned how Kisame worked and never wanted to fight him with that sword of his that shaved instead of cut.

------

Sakura and Ino were panting as they leaned on their knee's, well Sakura anyways since Ino fell to her back panting even heavier than Sakura. "Good job, Sakura." Sasori said softly and Sakura smiled slightly at him and Ino felt a pang of envy. "Why is Sakura so much better than me?" Ino thought jealous.

Suddenly there was a hand in her vision and she looked up to see Deidara offering her a hand. Confused, she took the hand and he pulled her up and Deidara said," Don't be jealous of Sakura, yeah. She obviously, had more training, with someone of higher strength and rank than herself, yeah."

"Eh..?" Ino asked confused and Deidara chuckled as he answered softly, almost conspiratory like," I know how you feel. I feel the same way sometimes with Sasori-danna. Besides, Sakura, knows how we work all too well, yeah." "She.. does?" Ino asked curiously and looked up at Deidara with curiousity.

"Ah... she did kill Sasori-danna that first time." Deidara answered and Ino stumbled over and Deidara caught her easily.

------

Tenten sighed and moaned in pain as she slowly walked towards the hide out. Hidan smirked and chuckled at Tenten's figure, which was bent over and she growled at him but couldn't do anything more.
Sign up to rate and review this story