Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Merry Christmas Taichou!

Merry Christmas Taichou!

by kimper 0 reviews

Renji wishes his taichou a very Merry Christmas!

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji, Kuchiki Byakuya - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-12-27 - Updated: 2005-12-28 - 522 words - Complete

2Hot
A/N: Sorry it took me until two days after Christmas to get this posted here!

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Bleach!

Peeling back the ornately decorated covers, Renji stared at the beautiful, naked body lying underneath. It was like unwrapping a chocolate and savoring the treasure within. Smiling, he raised his fingertips, brushing back the dark, soft hair he so loved to feel swaying against his back, tickling him, torturing him. Shivering lightly at the remembered pleasures, he caressed his lovers face gently, lovingly. What would he do without him? Where would he be now if his captain hadn't returned his interest? Definitely nowhere near as happy, he decided, remembering his lonely, desolate life before Byakuya.

Leaning down, he kissed the thin, warm lips, running his tongue lightly across them. Nibbling his way down the elegant, graceful neck he suckled lightly on the prominent collarbone of the slender man below him.

Crawling over the warm thigh beside him, he nudged the slightly parted legs, making room to kneel between them. Bracing himself on his elbows, he continued his downward progression, smile growing when he heard the older man moaning breathily in his sleep. Running his tongue down the man's body, he paused to dabble in the small, shallow belly button. Thrusting his tongue inside the indention, he fell the abdomen jerk slightly before rising and falling in time with his movements.

Barely pulling away, he smirked at the needy sigh escaping the now parted lips. Nibbling, biting his way lower he saw that certain parts of his taichou were indeed wide awake; raging, full of life type wide awake as a matter of fact. Laughing softly he tugged lightly on the curly, black hair surrounding the fully erect dick now twitching in his face. More light groans resounded from above him, spurring him on. Nibbling his way down, he quickly slurped one round, needy ball into his mouth. Sucking, swirling his tongue, he moved to the other one, repeating the gesture to the backdrop of the ever increasing moans, squirms of his captain.

Licking his way up the underside of the pert cock, he nibbled gently on the tip, tonguing the weeping slit before engulfing the whole length in one swallow.

Feeling the hands suddenly grasping his hair, tugging, pulling, he laughed lightly, realizing the rest of Byakuya was now awake. Pulling his head up he quickly dropped back down repeating the motion. Suckling, pulling ever tighter on the way up, loosening slightly on the way down. Up, down, up, down. Sliding his fingers down his lovers cleft, he lightly teased the opening, circling, taunting.

Feeling Byakuya stiffening beneath him, jerking his hair more insistently, he hummed long and low, the vibrations sending his captain over the edge. Swallowing, savoring deeply, he milked his captain, bringing him down from the edge softly, slowly.

Crawling up the pale, slender body beneath him he dove in, kissing deeply, tongues tangling, tasting. Breaking away, he leaned forward and whispered softly in his captain's ear," Merry Christmas Bya-kun."

Byakuya smiled dreamily, already anxiously awaiting New Years.

A/N: Merry Christmas All! Please Read And Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story