Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm still Here

by my_famous_last_words 3 reviews

I'll be hated for this story XD Well here it goes Gerard's dead and Mikey's in denial!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 578 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe it. After all he’s done to prevent this……it happened. Gerard was dead! I was too shocked to believe it. My own brother died. You see stuff like this happen in movies and you think that the character not crying is one son of a bitch who didn’t care, but when it actually happens you can’t believe it. Gerard couldn’t be dead, I’d wake up and this horrible nightmare would be over and Gerard would be there telling me it was just a dream and life would go on. Alicia sat next to me with silent tears running down her face. I didn’t even know how he died, I just picked up the phone and this is what I heard. “Gerard is dead” I walked into the church and walked to the coffin. I looked down at his face, I hoped he would open his eyes smile and say April Fools. But it wasn’t April and he didn’t open his eyes. It finally hit me, my older brother was dead!

Ariana’s P.O.V.

I drew his face just right. Hazel eyes, somewhat long black hair, he was beautiful. There was no other way to describe him. I had been having dreams about him lately. I don’t know why, but he always told me the same thing ‘Find Mikey’ I don’t know any Mikey’s
“Ariana can I come in?” asked my sister
“Yeah” I said putting the finishing touches on this mystery man. My sister Cara walked in plopped down on my bed,
“Oh who’s he? He’s cute” Cara said
“I don’t know I’ve been having dreams about him”
“Psychic?” Cara asked
“I think so. Cara I think I have grandma’s gift”
“Lucky, so what does this guy want?”
“Find Mikey” she looked at me with a raised eyebrow, “I don’t know that’s all he says then I hear a horrible crash”
“Well if he comes to you again tell him to give you his name and we can find out who he is” Cara said
“You aren’t going to tell mom are you?”
“No last thing I want her to do is send you to the asylum” she said. I smiled Cara was an awesome sister.

Mikey’s P.O.V.

I cried hard as I started to talk about Gerard. It made me remember all the fun times and how we weren’t going to have anymore fun together. I had to keep going, this was Gerard’s eulogy and I couldn’t ruin it. I gathered myself together.
“Gerard w-was the g-greatest brother anyone could ask for, he was devoted to help t-these kids who were mostly rejected b-by s-society. He m-made them f-feel wanted and s-stopped them from hurting themselves. Yes, Gerard had problems but who didn’t? He over came his addictions and h-he was, h-he was” It was hard for me to talk about him in past tense. “He was just an incredible guy and an inspiration to thousands” I ran away from the podium to Alicia and cried on her shoulder.
“You did good Mikey, Gerard is watching you now and is very proud of you” Alicia said, hugging me.
____________________________________
Remember I love reviews. Especially honest ones. Not just like 'Oh this is awesome' or 'Good Story'
I want long reviews XD
Sign up to rate and review this story