Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Oops I Did It Again

by ferardxXxgerarnk_tc 3 reviews

a short little ferard based on an old britney spears song ....don't ask just read and review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-08-27 - Updated: 2007-08-27 - 671 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oops I Did It Again!
[Ferard oneshot]

I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby


You should’ve known from the first sign of insecurity; you should’ve guessed by my rejection off stage. Everything meant nothing. It was a dangerous game played by a fool. I crossed the threshold; I removed the line that was drawn. Our heated bodies pressed tightly together. The theatres were intoxicating and over heated but our proximity never caved. And you fell for it. Oh you fell so hard.

Oops!...I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent


You believed in every sweet caress that I gave you. Full of lust, your eyes were so deliciously green when you would return the favor. In all honesty the fans enjoyed it more than I did. You put every ounce of your soul and heart into those songs but you put all of yourself into me; trust and affection. Your delicate heart hoped for something more; longed for the forbidden bliss of it all.

You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh


I had you wrapped around my finger; captured in my syrupy web of lies. Yet you were clueless and naïve. Desperate you hung on to what you thought we had; what you thought would always exist as long as that stage was ours to own. It was cruel and I knew the consequences. If ever the truth was uncovered, how strong would you be?

Oops!...I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent


But I made another mistake. Oh how wrong I was to think. How wrong I was to assume. That after all the lies I told after the game was played, that I could just walk away. Cause I got lost and I fell just as hard. My heart became dependent on your soft moist lips against mine, your sweaty body pressed against my chest, your soft delicate fingers entwined with mine. This wasn’t part of the game; it was against the rules. But rules are meant to be broken. The game can always be cheated.

I found myself losing concentration the more we play on stage. It became harder to look you straight into the eyes. You became my surroundings. You became all I see. Because you had been playing the game in sync with me. You had put the test on me; and I had failed. And the more we played the game; the harder we both fell.

You’re obnoxious and immature; you hide yourself behind the ink poisoned into your skin. Your hair sticks to your face sweaty and shaded with pink from the movements on stage. Your makeup smears on the bottom of your eyes as you continue to strum your guitar. But it’s you. And I’ve grown to love every flaw and mistake you ever had.Your lack of being mature is what puts that smile on my face. The colors on your skin just bring out the green in your eyes. Your flushed face and sweaty body feels so right next to mine. And the makeup now smeared beneath your eyes just gives me another chance to brush my finger tips against your flesh.

I played with your heart
And aw sugar, I got lost in the game

….I love you
Sign up to rate and review this story