Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr8

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

review pleasE?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 2759 words - Complete

0Unrated
I decided to walk downstairs to see what the fuss was about, because Olivia was yelling, but it was good because she wasn’t yelling at me, I walked down and saw Olivia yelling at Chloe, I wonder what she did.
“Why were you so rude to your grandmother, what did she ever do to you?”
“I please let go of me” Olivia let go of her, and she ran up to her room, she soon saw me and pulled my arm, I tried to get out of her grip but she pulled me towards the basement, she turned on the light, I saw a bed, my school uniform and some utilities on the bed side table, the bed was the girls old one. I feel like a prisoner, unbelievable. She chucked me in the room, and I fell to the floor.
“You will stay down here till tomorrow morning, this is your punishment, no food no nothing, enjoy” I swallowed the lump on my throat and watched her leave. She slammed the door and the locked clicked, luckily I still had my phone, and a lot of credit.
Mikey, I’m locked in the basement, that bitch has locked me in, I’m so lonely. I waited for a reply and I got one two minutes later.
Oh my god, are you okay? Can I get in some how?
Me: I have no idea, I’m fine.
Mikey: Do you have food? Please tell me you have food?
Me: No I don’t, what am I meant to do?
Mikey: you mean to say that all you’ve eaten is that muffin today?
Me: Yup, I’m not hungry, so it’s okay
Mikey: I bet your not, hint the sarcasm, life is so boring at home, we got caught for wagging, mum was not happy with me, but she hasn’t been for the past 2 days, especially for what happened at school.
Me: oh I’ve been meaning to ask, what happened?
Mikey: I came home, and she gave me a lecture, about it all, she said it’s not like me and do I realize what I’m doing, she said, if I get you pregnant she will not be happy with me, not you ME! And I told her that we use protection and your on the pill, she still didn’t listen she was outraged but Gee backed me up and told her about what’s been happening and she softened up a bit.
Me: holy shit; well you can imagine what happened with Olivia and me, no need to explain.
Mikey: yeh I can imagine, I miss you Melanie.
Me: I miss you too Mikey, you know when we were in detention and the teacher said, I hope you learnt your lesson Michael and Melanie, I though of our nickname, M&M.
Mikey: oh my god, your right! I’m telling Gee that, haha this is awesome, you’re awesome, I want to kiss you and hug you.
Me: me too, fucking hell, I want to touch you with my hands.
Mikey: oh god is there a way I can get into the basement.
Me: Nope not unless you can walk through walls
Mikey: that’s my hidden talent, haha jokes.
Me: Aww, so cute you are what’s the time?
Mikey: It’s 7:45pm why?
Me: Well I might as well go to sleep, as I’m bored as fuck, bye sexy.
Mikey: xoxo, see you tomorrow in the morning. I was looking around for some Pjs but couldn’t find any, I guess I have nothing to sleep in I stripped down to my underwear and slipped into the covers, I heard footsteps coming down the basement and then the light turned of, bitch I mumbled to myself, I could not get to sleep no matter how hard I tried, I thought about falling asleep reading one of Olivia’s books, did not work, I looked at my phone, and it was 1 in the morning, bloody hell and this bed does not make it better, I feel cold and a little bit hungry. I fiddled with the phone and just waited for time to past.

“GET UP NOW” the light turned on and I jumped from my bed. I guess I get no shower, why is she doing this? I looked at the clock and it was 7:30, crap! I jumped from the bed and put on my fresh uniform, did my hair with my camera, I did plaits with pig-tails. I sat in the basement and waited for her to un-lock the door, she came down 10 minutes later and I waked up to the main floor, my bag was on the chair and she grabbed it and pushed me to the front door.
“I’m giving you a lift to school, so then I know you’ll make it” I nodded and hoped in the back seat, I got to school at 8:00 and sms Mikey and told him that Olivia dropped me of, and I waited for him to come.
“Hey it’s Melanie right?” I turned around and saw Lisa looking up at me.
“Y-Yeh”
“Cool, hang out with us at lunch?”
“I-I uh nah, thank you but no, I think I’ll stay with my friends”
“Oh okay, well if they ever mistreat you, you know where I sit”
“Okay, see ya Lisa” I waved her off, that was strange, Mikey was walking towards me, and so was Gee. He came up to me and hugged me and a quick kiss on the lips.
“Excuse me, but Michael move away from Melanie” We broke the hug, and Mikey looked at the deputy principal, Mikey still had his hand on my waist and didn’t leave.
“Get your hand off her”
“Can’t I at least hold my girlfriends waist?”
“Michael let go of he now”
“Nope” Fucking hell, I’ve never knew this side of Mikey before.
“MICHAEL COME WITH ME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE” He jumped at her words but still kept his hand on my waist, oh my god, was he doing this for me? She grabbed his arm and he was forced to the Principal’s office. Gerard came up behind me, and pulled me into a hug.
“Mikey told me about what happened last night, I’m so sorry” I stayed in this hug for a while, until the siren went.
“Gee I gotta go to class now, please walk me?”
“Sure” he walked me to science and all I heard was yelling from the classroom, great I must be late, I walked in and waved goodbye to Gerard, I sat down in my spot, and saw through the window that Mikey was getting yelled out, all of that was for me, god I love him. He came in and sat behind me, because there were no other spots. Our desks were so close, I felt his leg brush against the back of my leg, I squirmed and Gloria just looked at me, she looked behind and just smiled. The school day ended pretty easily, I ended on good terms with the teachers but I don’t think Mikey did. I walked home with Mikey and Gee, just talking but Mikey was really quiet. I gave them all a hug and kiss, wouldn’t want Olivia to think I was late. I walked through the door, but it was quiet, I looked at the table and there was a note.
Gone out with the girls, won’t be back until 7:30, get your own food.
Bye.

Yes, house to myself, I ran to the phone and called Mikey.
‘Hey Donna is Mikey there?’
‘Yup, I’ll just get him for you’ there was some rustling going on and he answered.
‘Hey Mel’
‘Hey Mikey, come over and we can finish of what you started in science’
‘Can I come through the front door?’
‘Yup, she’s not coming back till 7:30’
‘Cool, I’m coming now’
‘Bye, can’t wait’ He hung up and I had something to drink, I heard the front door shut, and in came Mikey, I didn’t even have a chance to put my drink down, he came up to me and pushed his lips to mine, I got lifted onto the counter, and he started to run his hand up my skirt, he played with my stockings and I giggled. I put my arms around his neck, to deepen the kiss, I wrapped my legs around his waist and I pushed myself of the bench, he caught me and pushed me against the wall, it hurt a bit and he noticed.
“Sorry”
“It didn’t hurt that bad” I kissed him again and put my legs down, I pulled away from the kiss and ran upstairs, Mikey followed and I ran to my room, I jumped on top of him, and pulled of all of his clothing, including boxers.
“Hey no fair, you can see me naked but I can’t see you”
“In a moment” I decided to toy with him. I pulled my shirt of slowly and started to message my breasts through the bra, he moaned through the back of this throat, and his dick began to grow, I stood up with each leg either side, I pulled my skirt of, and now it was the stockings, as I was pulling them of, I tripped and fell over onto the ground.
“Fuck” I mumbled, Mikey soon got up and helped me up.
“Are you okay?”
“Yeh, way to kill the moment” He just laughed and put his hand on my hips and moved them down, he pulled the stockings of very slowly and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter, fucking hell is he good. My stockings were of in moments, and the same with my bra and panties.
“Your gorgeous, you know that” I just blushed and Mikey was about to enter me when I stopped him.
“Wait, you don’t have a condom on?”
“Oh fuck, he reached into his wallet and pulled out one, he slipped it on, and entered me, I arched my back with the first thrust, shit man. He stopped for a moment and looked into my eyes, I felt myself tighten around him, why is he doing this?
“Say Mikey please fuck me?”
“Sure, Mikey please fuck me, with your throbbing dick” He laughed and continued thrusting, god, I love him, he is amazing. For the first time ever I came, he just smiled, and he come after 4 thrusts later, he collapsed on top of me catching his breathe.
“Let’s lay on my bed?” He looked into my eyes, and smiled.
“Yep” He removed himself from me and chucked the protection in the bin and lay down next to me under the covers. He was laid on his back and me on his side, he was stroking my hair and we just talked.
“Your room looks very different”
“I know, I hate it, she took all of my clothing the bitch” I started to do circles around his stomach.
“I just, this isn’t fair”
“I agree, what did the teacher say to you?”
“Oh about that, well you see she first said, that I know I’m not allowed to see you and I knew about not the rules and shit like that, and she said when a teacher says to you to get away you do what they say” I felt so sorry for him,
“Aww Mikey, you didn’t have to do all that”
“Well now you know how much you mean to me” I smiled and kissed his nose.
“I love you Melanie” My heart just stopped, oh my god. I looked into his eyes and he smiled.
“I love you too Mikey” I sat on his laps and kissed him passionately. He smiled and I heard his phone ring.
“Hang on babe, let me get that” I moved of his laps and watched him fiddle trying to get his phone out.
‘Yeh, I’m here, okay, sorry I forgot, bye’ He started to grab his clothes and put them on,
“Mel I forgot about tonight, taking our family out, I’m really sorry” I sat up from the bed and took the sheet with me; I wrapped my arms around him and looked him in the eyes.
“That’s okay, and next time we have sex, remember to bring protection, your mum wouldn’t be happy if I got pregnant”
“I know I’m really sorry” I kissed his lips and watched him leave. I decided to take a bath and relax.

-
“Michael, you knew about tonight, why did you go?” As soon as I walked through the door I got a lecture.
“Sorry, didn’t mean too”
“Okay, did you use protection?”
“How did you know that I slept with her?” She walked up to me fixed my tie and pointed to my hair.
“Oh right, yes we did then”
“Good, Mikey please be careful, Helen told me about what Olivia has been doing to her”
“I know, that’s why I went around she wouldn’t be home till 7:30”
“Okay, now go and get ready” I nodded and ran up to my room and found Gee on my bed reading some of my comics.
“Hey gee, what are you doing?”
“Just reading and I see you’re not ready?”
“Okay, don’t give me a lecture”
“I wasn’t being nasty, hey Mikey, was she really skinny?”
“Yes, Gee if she doesn’t eat she could faint and Olivia wouldn’t notice, you have to help me” He came up to me and embraced me in a brotherly hug, just then dad walked past.
“You fucking pansies” Dad grabbed hold of me, and luckily I had my clothes in my hand, I got pushed into the bathroom and he closed the door.
“Hurry up boy, we don’t have all fucking day” I quickly turned on the water and had my shower; I walked out of the bathroom, wearing the dress shirt I bought with Melanie, some black dress pants and my converse. I went to my room and Gee just laughed.
“Mikey you look so sharp” I chucked my school uniform at him,
“Eww, Mikey’s sex clothes” He chucked them on the floor and I did some eyeliner, straightened my hair, fixed up my glasses and I thought I looked alright.
“Let’s go to hell” I grabbed my phone and Gee walked out with me, we went downstairs.
“Now, you boys look decent all dressed up, that’s my boys”
“Whatever mum” spoke Gee, I followed him out to the garage and we waited for our parents to come.

We arrived at the restaurant, and some of the family was already there, Gee and I sat down. I saw Katharine and man did she look like a slut, bloody hell. I’m in for a bumpy ride and to make it worse she sat next to me. She started talking to me but I ignored her.
“Mikey, you haven’t said much this whole evening, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing” I turned away, and she started to run her hand my leg, I moved her hand away,
“I have a girlfriend” She just laughed,
“He does too” Gee backed me up thank god,
“Shut it, freak”
“Hey don’t call my brother a freak, I do have a girlfriend, excuse me but I need some fresh air” I walked out, and she came running after me.
“Mikey I didn’t mean it, plus, you’re too cute to have a girlfriend, and sexy” she moved closer towards me, bloody hell. She went down for the kiss, but I pushed her away.
“I have a girlfriend, I’m being serious okay” she looked really hurt but I didn’t care.
“Well who is she?”
“Melanie, you haven’t met her and your not going too”
“Why scared of the competition?” she said with a smirk.
“No, go away can’t wait for you to leave”
“I’m not leaving without something from you sugar” She grabbed my balls through my dress pants, I pushed her hand away.
“Fuck off, alright I don’t like and I never will, never have” she looked hurt maybe I got through to her. I calmed myself down and walked inside like nothing had happened.
“I’ll tell you later” I whispered in Gee’s ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story