Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Of Truths and Lies

Introduction: Character Profiles

by SongOfAFallenAngel 0 reviews

Truths and lies. Dreams and reality. Is there really much a difference between them? Sometimes it seems that within the time you blink the entire world changes. Or at least that's how Kristy, newfo...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hiei,Jin,Kazuma Kuwabara,Kurama,Touya,Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 564 words

0Unrated
A/N:Before I start this story, I want to warn those you who are reading this about the grammar of the first 15 or so chapters of the story. You see, since I started writing this story nearly two years ago, my grammar has improved dramatically and while my grammar wasn't that bad originally, I did make quite a few mistakes every now and then. So, I implore you to look past it for now and just focus on the story. I plan on eventually rewriting this story to fix the grammar and clear up the few plot holes that exist, but I want to finish the story and get onto the sequel first (yes, it will have a sequel). So, until then, please read, review, and enjoy!

--Oh, and as a final note, I will be most likely be updating this story twice a week until I get caught up with posting all of the 31 chapters that I have finished.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Kiara is owned by Yusuke'sSister.

Claimer: I do own the plot line, the Kuro Tournament, Kristy, Jason, Jessica, Chris, Bashere, and Rhurac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of Truth & Lies

Introduction
Character Profiles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kristen Walker

Nickname(s) : Kristy, Kris

Eye color: deep sapphire blue

Hair: raven black that reaches her lower back

Height: 5'1

Age: 16

Personality: She is a quiet person who keeps to herself most of the time... that is at least to people who don't really know her. Her friends and family know that she has quite a temper and a I-don't-give-a-shit attitude.

Background: Her parents died when she was 4 years old, so she doesn't really remember them. Her older brother Jason has taken care of her since her parents died so they are really close, unlike most siblings. Her two best friends, Jessie and Chris, are almost like family since they basically grew up together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jason Walker

Nickname(s) : Jay

Eye color: ice blue

Hair: brown spiked black

Height: 6'3

Age: 20

Personality: He always seems to have a sarcastic comment on hand along with a cocky smile but can be quite serious when the situation calls for it.

Background: His parents died when he was about 8 years old and ever since he has taken care of his little sister, Kristy. He currently lives in an apartment with Kristy and works a day job even though they inherited their parents money when they died (their parents were pretty rich).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jessica Calan

Nickname(s) : Jessie, Jess

Eye color: dark green

Hair: brown that reaches the middle of her back

Height: 5'6

Age: 16

Personality: Slightly bubbly, but also very bright. Jessie is a very kind girl who can also be quite girly. She is the perfect balance to Kristy's bad-ass attitude.

Background: She has lived a basically normal life. She currently goes to school with her two best friends Kristy and Chris

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dan Rawl

Nickname(s) : Danny

Eye color: dark brown

Hair: shaggy brown (kind of comes down over his eyes)

Height: 6'0

Age: 16

Personality: He's calm and collected, but also has a fun side that can laugh like there's no tomorrow. He is very loyal to his friends and so almost seems like a cross between Yusuke and Kurama.

Background: He has lived a basically normal life. He currently goes to school with his two best friends Kristy and Jessie.
Sign up to rate and review this story