Categories > Anime/Manga > Slam Dunk

A Perfect Fit

by pastles 0 reviews

Sendoh notices that Sakuragi has beautiful hands.

Category: Slam Dunk - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Akira Sendoh,Sakuragi Hanamichi - Published: 2007-08-29 - Updated: 2007-08-29 - 284 words - Complete

2Funny
Sakuragi has beautiful hands.

Sendoh notices this when Sakuragi waves his fists in front of his face. They are rather threatening, but Sendoh thinks that they are beautiful for that. He still thinks that when he feels the pain blossom in his left eye and the stars burst in front of him. Later on, Sendoh swears he feels the ghost of a hand patting him on the forehead and an apology that is muttered.

Sakuragi's fingers are long and broad. The knuckles have scabs that are healing and scars from the ones healed. The nails are short and neatly trimmed, although the last one of the left is crooked. The fingers curl up into the palm and Sendoh has a sense of déjà vu when the colours explode behind his eye lid and he realises that this time, his right eye will be the one with the patch.

Sakuragi's palms are wide and the lines on them criss-crossing in a network that Sendoh doesn't understand. The skin is rougher in parts, just like his. The hand moves and Sendoh grips in tighter. He pushes their palms together and is delighted to find that the hands fit together. Sakuragi's fingers curl up, like they are going to form a fist, but Sendoh's hand is in the way and Sakuragi ends up clutching Sendoh's hands tighter.

"Do you know, Sakuragi-kun, that there is a legend? If the hands of two people fit, they are destined to be together forever."

Sakuragi snorts. "You just made that up. Besides, our hands don't fit, although, my fist fits your face perfectly."

Sendoh laughs and tugs Sakuragi along. "It fits somewhere. I'm happy with that."

Sakuragi doesn't pull away.
Sign up to rate and review this story