Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Music, Love, and Boring High School

by suki_punk 2 reviews

SxS Sakura goes with her friends at the mall and meet Hinata's cousin and his friends. It starts out bad, but will things turn around?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke,Ino,Itachi,Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-30 - Updated: 2007-08-30 - 863 words

0Unrated
Kawaii:Hey Guys!!

Sakura: Hi Kawaii!! So ima be famous?

Kawaii: Yeah! But this chapter is gonna be short.

Sasuke:Don't tell me ima fall in love with her(points to Ino)

Kawaii: Of course not!! Ino is with Shika and your with Sakura.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Shika: YEA!!

Ino: NOO!!(glares at Kawaii)

Kawaii: (sweatdrop) Well um...lets start the story!!

Sakura: Let it begin!!

Chapter 1:

A pink haired girl woke up that morning from a blonde headed girl screaaming at her to wake up. Her name is Sakura Haruno. The loud blonde is Ino Yamanaka. Both are from the famous band Hikari and live in one house with Tenten Kunai and Hinata Hyuuga.

"SAKURA!! Get up! We are gonna go shopping today without you!" screamed Ino.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY!! I'm up Ino. Sheesh." said Sakura while getting up. She walked to the bathroom and got ready. The others waited downstairs while eating some breakfast. Today they were all gonna shop for school clothes. Well more like Ino was. The others don't shop that much. When Sakura got down stairs everybody was still eating.

"So why did we have to go shopping?" asked Sakura to Tenten. Ino was about to answer Sakura when Tenten said it first.

"Cause the first day of school is tomorrow. Did you forget?" she said. Sakura just nodded while they all sweatdropped. They all finished breakfast and got into Sakura's black Chrysler Aspen.

90909909090909090990090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090909090

"Sasuke!! Wake up!" said a pearl eyed boy. His name is Neji Hyuuga. The one who he's trying to wake up is Sasuke Uchiha. Both of them are from the band Chidori. They also live like the girls except they live with Shikamaru Nara and Naruto Uzumaki.

"What?" said Sasuke.

"Get up!! We gotta go to my cousin remember?"(AN: Did I forget to mention that this Neji is OOC? OOps!!)said Neji.

"Hn"(AN: Is that all he can say?) Sasuke stood up and got in the shower. When he finished he walked downstairsand they left to the mall.

090909090909090909090900909900990099090909090909090909009090909909009

The girls were in the mall walking around while Ino went to look for clothes and meet up with them later. Hinata then remembered something.

"Hey Sakura, Tenten, I forgot to tell you my cousin is gonna hang with us today" she told them. Sakura had a curious look.

"He is going to because he and his friends have nothing to do and wants to see how I'm doing. Tenten knows that already. But not Ino or you. Gomen! I forget things easily." Hinata explaind. Sakura said oh while Tenten blushed when she mentioned her cousin.

"Well we better tell Ino to hurry up or sh-" Sakura got cut off by someone else. More like Ino Yamanaka her self.

"Well sorry I took so long but at least I'm here now. So I just over heard everything. No need to explain." Hinata nodded and they all decided to go to the food court. While they were going there Hinata's cell rang.

Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling and everytime we ki-

"Konichiwa Neji-niisan.Yeah thats okay. We'll just meet you there. Bye" she then closed her phone while the girls stared at her.

"Who was that and bout what?" Ino and Sakura said. Hinata just told them to follow her. When she was walking Sakura just thought to herself.

'Was she talking to her cousin? What was his name again?'

'Neji Hyuuga!! I can't believe you forgot."

'Who let you out? And doesn't Tenten like that guy?'

' I let myself out and yes she does. Hey listen!! Your there already.'

Then Sakura snapped out of her thoughts just enough to notice that she was about to hit a person. She moved out of the way just in time.

"Hey Sakura, you okay?" asked a concerned Tenten. She saw what just happened and was a little worried.

"Yea. I'm okay." she said.

"Well there's my cousin you guys! NEJI!" Hinata yelled out her cousin's name to catcyh there attention.

09090909090090909909090909909090909909090909090990090909090990909009

"Hey Neji? When are they coming?" asked Naruto. He was tired of waiting. Then they all heard someone yell out for Neji.

"NEJI!!" the said person turned to see his cousin with her friends.

"Hey Hinata. Hi Tenten, Sakura, Ino." he greeted them. The other boys just stared at them.

"Neji, who are those girls?" asked Naruto and Shikamaru.

" Guys this is my cousin Hinata. These are her friends Sakura Haruno, Tenten Kunai, and Ino Yamanaka." he explained.

"Girls, these are Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Shikamaru Nara." he told the girls. They all nodded and took a seat next to each other.

Kawaii: Well thats the first chapter.

Sakura: Not bad. Very good actually

Sasuke: Yea. At least ima sit next to my girl right?

Kawaii:Yea sure(gets glare from Sasuke)Okay!

Ino: WHAT!! NO WAY IS FORHEAD GIRL GONNA SIT WITH HIM!!

( Sakura gets a rope and some duck tape. Then grinned at Ino)

Sakura: Can I?

Kawaii: I'll be glad to help you!(tackles Ino to the ground and holds her still. They tie her up and put her in the closet.)

Sasuke:Please R&R! Later
Sign up to rate and review this story