Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unusual situations....

Love in Unusual situations....

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

Gerard way story for his b'day....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-08-16 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 439 words

0Unrated
“Where are you guys taking me?” I laughed.

“Your hotel room” said Mikey who wrapped his arms around mine.

“But why? Why this early? Aren’t we gonna party?” I asked as I got pushed by my mates down the corridor.
“Because it’s a surprise!” said Frank, “Dudes you so gotta do this same thing to me too!”

“What is it?” I got paranoid.

“All I’m gonna say is that it will be the happiest time of your life” said Frank.

I sighed, this was not getting anywhere. We stood in front of my door. “So is my surprise in there?” I pointed to the door.

“No, it will come. Now you get in and wait. Some one will knock the door” said Mikey.

They pushed me into my room before I could say or ask anything. I lied on my bed, today is my birthday and I am 30 years old. I’m getting old but today was the greatest. We partied without me having alcohol and yea it was great and now I’m surpriseingly in my hotal room at 10pm which was too early. I jumped as I heard the door knock, I got up and opened the door. Teher stood a beautiful blue eyed, blonde hair, pale skin and medium height girl. She looked about 25 and she was really really pretty.

“Are you Gerard Way?” she asked.

I nodded.

“I’m Rylee, may I come in?”

I nodded again and moved out of her way.

She walked in and looked around.

I almost drooled over her until she turned to me. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“Ready? Ready for what?” I asked dumb folded.

“The whole reason why I’m here” she smiled.

“Err… not to be rude or anything but why are you here?”

She giggled, ‘I almost forgot that its your birthday and I must be one of your presents that you don’t know”

“So you’re my surprise present?”

She nodded and stepped towards me until she was inches from my face, “I’m here to make your sexual fantasies come to life” she whispered.

“Wait, we’re gonna have sex?” I asked.

She nodded, “Are you ready then?”

I smiled.

She sucked down my neck and down my chest as I softly moaned. She undid my black shirt and kept on going with her hands rubbing against my chest. Once she reached my pants she rubbed directly where my penis is until it went hard.

“You’re so big” she said and she led me to the bed.





please review if i should continue or not!!!!




love


mwah

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story