Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Star Wars: Tournamant of Champions

Star Wars: Tournamant of Champions

by Xavier 0 reviews

What would happen if the heroes and villians from Star Wars were pitted against one another in a huge tournamant??

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Amidala, Anakin, Han Solo, Leia, Luke, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-12-29 - Updated: 2005-12-30 - 547 words

0Unrated
Nella Ze sat in a dark room, finishing his creation. He held it up to the dim light. It was a modified Jedi Holocron, normally imbued with the essence of one Jedi Master. But Nella had altered it: using entries in the Jedi Temple's long-lost database, as well as from the logs of the New Republic. And it was now finished. He had placed within the essences of almost a hundred Jedi, heroes of the New and Old Republics. As well, he had entered many of the known Sith and Dark Jedi. He planned to hook it up to a special program, that would enable all of them to be placed within holographic environments. He grinned. He would make the ultimate tournament of champions, and he would rule it. And when he broadcast it galaxy-wide, he would become rich and famous as well. Nella sighed and leaned back. Let the games begin.


A group of 120 Jedi, Sith, and other force users were projected into a large room. All of them acted as they would have when they were recorded, and so they carried conversations and such. Nella watched them for a few minutes.

"Master Yoda, do you know what is going on?" Anakin Skywalker asked. The old, and short Jedi Master shook his wrinkled green head.
"Know, I do not. But suspect something, I do."
Beside them, Master Qui-Gon Jinn talked with Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, and a younger Obi-Wan stood by as well. Nella smiled. He had, at some times, recorded more than one essence of the same person. Like the fact there was three Anakins out on the field, in various forms, as well as two Obi-Wans. There were a limited number of other doubles as well. He turned the auditory sensors towards the other end of the room, where Dooku was talking to his replacement, Darth Vader. The pre-helmet Vader was also there, talking with Darth Maul and Assaj Ventress. It was a very comical site, as well as very cool. Nella continued grinning. This was going to be good. He typed a few keys, and an alternate version of himself appeared in the room(a thinner, taller, more impressive looking Twi'lek). Nella's form shouted for silence.

"I welcome you all here, to my domain. I am your host, and the host of this tournament."

Mace Windu spoke up. "Why have you called us here? And what tournament do you speak of?"

Neela's 'gram smiled. "I am hosting a tournament that will pit each of you against one another, in a series of four rounds of battling. You are all holograms, so no serious damage shall be done."

This time it was Anakin Skywalker who spoke.
"What four rounds are there?" Such eagerness. Maybe that was why he had turned to the dark side.

"A one-on-one battle, a tag team match, a large arena match, and finally a starship battle. The 8 finalists shall move on to a last set of single-elimination single battles, and the winner shall be crowned champions.

"What if we do not wish to fight," The Master Obi-Wan asked.

"Well, than shall turn off your hologram. There is no reason for you not to fight. So please, stay in the tournament."

In the end, all 120 stayed. And so Neela began the fights.
Sign up to rate and review this story