Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

the coffee shop

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 1249 words

0Unrated
Ky walked Sakura home after they retreated from Ichiraku's. the sun was just about to fall completely behind the trees. Ky and Sakura Walked hand in hand until they reached her front door.

"Goodnight."

he said just above a whisper before he gently kissed her on the lips and turned away to walk home himself.

Sakura waved to him as he walked away. She sighed deeply and reached for her keys in her pocket and quickly found the house key. when she placed it in the In the lock she was only to discover that it was already unlocked.

'That’s funny, I could have sworn that I locked it before I left'

She shrugged it off and opened the already unlocked door. She took her shoes off at the front of the door and put her jacket on the coat rack.

Closer...Closer he silently crept...

now fully aware that she was not the only one in her apartment, She whizzed around in full attack mode ready to fight. When she saw the face...

"S-sasuke?" she was completely shocked.

"h-how did you get in here?"

Sasuke didn’t answer her question, instead he just stared at her...

His mind didn’t fool him before at the ramen shop....she was beautiful

her silky smooth pink hair was put up perfectly into a neat pony tail. Her big jade green eyes lit up like an everlasting flame that would never die out. She had nice curves to her body that would bring absolute pleasure......

'Aghhh! Sasuke! cut it out!' again mentally slapping himself.

'what's up with him?' she thought while looking at the face that he made

"are you going to answer my question or not?" she said now a little angry. he looked up at her and smirked. Ah. his trademark smirk. that usually meant that he was up to something.

"Hey Sakura," he quickly looked down and sakura could have sworn that she actually saw the great sasuke blush a little! "What is it Sasuke?" she asked trying to get it out of him.

"Why don’t I tell you at the coffee shop?" he asked his smirk now back. She didn’t know what to say. She had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend. was he asking her out? she shook the thought off and slowly nodded.

......................................

"No way!" she laughed. "I'm not kidding you!" he also laughed while jokingly arguing with her. "So let me just get this strait, you tied Sasuke up then posed as him and flirted with your female teammate?" She finished. "yup that sounds about right, oh and then I was this close to kissing her until my stomach." She stared wide eyed at Naruto. "you almost kissed her!?" He laughed a little at her facial expression. "Wait, what about your stomach?" she asked looking a little amused. "umm...Alou it’s a little embarrassing." he said looking down and nervously smiling.

"Come on Naruto it can't be that bad." she tried to reason.

"id rather not..."

"Well I didn’t know that the big tough guy was so shy." she was smirking.

he looked back up at her unsure if his looking good or grossing her out was the better...

"Well don’t say I didn’t warn you...I was drinking some milk in the morning and It was way past its expiration date so I ended up running to the bathroom all day...."

He was blushing slightly and saw that she looked emotionless...

Until.....

"Ahhh ha ha ha ha...ha ha Ahhh ha ha....y-you what? Ahhh ha ha ha!" Alou was cracking up now. he really didn’t want to say it again. "no, no I'm sorry!" she quickly said. "its just...no im sorry." she said.

he wanted badly to change the subject. they had been walking to her new apartment she had been renting...for a few hours....

they reached her apartment front door and something he wanted to say really bothered him a little...
they stopped and the atmosphere was award until Naruto finally spoke up. "Hey...I know we kind of just met today and all but.....I really like you......and.....I was wondering....if you wanted to go to ichiraku's again tomorrow....with me...?"
he looked down feeling nervous.

She smiled.

............................


She didn’t know why she was doing this....

Sasuke and Sakura were sitting at a nearby coffee shop enjoying their "orders". It was a bit awkward seeing as the hadn't seen each other in a long time and she used to be well.... obsessed with him! she was cut short from her thoughts....
"OWE! DAMN THAT’S HOT!!!!!" Sakura screamed as the hot liquid touched her mouth! it really did hurt....

however she looked towards Sasuke and he looked fairly amused and he even gave a small laugh. To her that was just plane weird. She had never herd the great Sasuke Uchiha laugh....even if it was just a small one. She was actually a little aggravated by it. "Is my getting burnt funny to you?" she asked

"A little." he answered still smirking.

She squinted her eyes at him and gritted her teeth a little at his answer. "Well then......" she didn’t finish. she didn’t know what to say. this only amused him further. his smirk grew wider and he laughed again a little quieter though. "So you have nothing to say to that other than 'well then'?" she crossed her arms and huffed. he just shook his head and sighed at how she could be so childish.

"what did you even invite me down here for at 8:42 at night?" she asked

he stopped smirking and thought for a while. he really didn’t know why he asked her to come with him. he didn’t even really like to go to the coffee shop. all the girls that worked there would always flirt with him. he thought about this as he eyes one of the girls waving and giggling at him with a blush on her cheeks. he cringed a little. he didn’t like it when girls flirted with him. it was stupid. they were stupid.

"Hello?" Sakura woke him up from his thoughts.

"Are you going to answer me?"

silence....

she gritted her teeth. "I AM LEAVING!" she yelled she was getting up to go but was stopped when a hand grabbed her wrist. she turned to see Sasuke with a serious look on his face. She blushed at the hand contact. "wait." he said as he loosened his grip on her wrist and she turned around trying to hide the blush on her face with an angry look. "What?" she said trying to sound mean.

He let go of her hand and looked down. he had never done this before....

"I'm sorry..." he said hesitantly. he swallowed hard as if literally trying to swallow his pride. She was a little shocked. why was he apologizing sure he had acted like a jerk but normally he wouldn’t care...how much had sasuke changed really?

"if your really leaving at least let me walk you home." he said and sat up waiting for her to respond. slowly she nodded and they walked out of the coffee shop in silence.

A/N: sorry it kind of took a while....I was on a writers block. I know like this early. so sad. I hope you liked it though please review
Sign up to rate and review this story