Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

My Foster Life

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

This story is about a chic that starts living with her new foster family and you have to guess who's family it is. Yea so she has romance with one dude..... please read!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-21 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 434 words

0Unrated




“Are you excited?” asked Renee who was escorting me to my new home.

I nodded and looked out the car window.

My name is Mary-Anne, I was born 17 years ago and for 17 years I’ve been living with 8 foster families. My parents were young when they had me and they gave me up, I don’t even know who they are and I don’t care. At the moment I’m going to my 9th foster home/family. Let me tell you this, I was born in Australia and lived there ever since until 2 years ago.

“Here we are” said Renee and we got out as the driver helped us take my suitcases out.

We were greeted by the parents in the front door.

“Welcome Mary-Anne, I’m Mrs. Bryar and this is Mr. Bryar”

“Hi, nice to meet you” I greeted them.

They took me to my room and not to mention a tour of the huge house and my room was humongous. I unpacked everything while Renee and Mr. and Mrs. Bryar signed forms down stairs. By the time they were finished by the talking and the signing I was done with my room...

“Whoa, this room looks absolutely beautiful” said Mrs. Bryar.

“Thanks” I smiled.

“Ok Mary-Anne, I better be going” said Renee.

I bid my goodbyes and Mrs. Bryar led her to the door while Mr. Bryar took me downstairs to the kitchen.

“Now, we have a son, he’s at school he’ll come any minutes now” said Mr. Bryar.

“Yes” Mrs. Bryar walked in after closing the front door, “Our son is also 17 and goes to the same school that you are going to go to”

I nodded, great… I’m just hoping that he doesn’t harass me in any way like my past foster brothers. I heard the front door open and close, which must be him. I started to get nervous.

“Mum, dad I’m home” he called out.

“Come in the kitchen dear” said Mrs. Bryar.

In walked in a big built boy with blonde hair, he was wearing black jeans and light blue shirt.

“Mary-Anne, this is our son Bob. Bob this is your new foster sister Mary-Anne” Mrs. Bryar introduced.

I stood up and shook his hand.

“Hi” he said.

I smiled and said hi too as I saw that he had gorgeous clear blue eyes.


That night we ate our dinner and Mrs. Bryar promised me that we’d go shopping for clothes and technology. So far so good!



reallly short i know.... but plz tell me wat you think!



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story