Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Rebel with a cause

Chapter 1: Fall back down

by x0ximcryinginsidex0x 0 reviews

Ok so here's chapter one please read and review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 2095 words

0Unrated
Sam’s POV



“Mum look out” I looked up at my sisters scream just in time to see a drunk driver run us off the road straight into a tree, that was the last thing I remember before my world went into complete darkness.



By the time I woke up I was covered in blood and in extreme pain. It took my eyes awhile to adjust but when they did I wish they hadn’t, all I saw was my mum and sister all twisted up with blood all over them. The instant I saw them my heart was ripped to piece’s as my first thought was that they where dead and I was never ganna see or talk to them again. My eyes welled up with tears but I shut my eyes tight to stop them from cascading down my face, this was no time to cry I had to see if they where alive or not then fined help. I was in so much pain that I didn’t think I could move but I didn’t care if I had broken bones or worse I was still getting out of this car.



When I finally managed to get my belt undone I leaned forward as best I could so I would be able to check there pulse, now I’m glad I paid attention in health class, as my hand was going towards my mums neck I kept saying three words over and over.



“Please be alive, Please be alive, Please be alive” I kept repeating.



By the time I reached her neck my heart was just about to beat out of my chest I was that scared. After I checked her pulse I checked my sisters and thank god they where both still alive. I sighed with relief after that but I still had to get out of this reck and get some help.
A couple of minutes later I finally got my door open just as I saw head lights not far away heading towards us. I sighed with relief for the second time hoping they would stop, I just had to figure out how to get them to stop then it hit me it was a stupid thing to do but it was the only option I had my mum and sisters lives deepened on me.



Next thing I know I’m running out onto the road in front of the vehicle waving my arms, it wasn’t until it got close enough and slammed on it’s breaks that I saw it was actually a bus not a car. I just hope it stops in time.



I stood there frozen as I watched the bus get closer and closer and closer until it stoped a few feet from hitting me. I hadn’t realized I had started crying until I felt a tear hit my hand, when I looked up at the windscreen I saw six guys and 1 girl looking back at me with mixed looks on there faces.After what seemed like hours of standing there and staring at them the door finally opened and they got out. The driver was the first to speak.



“Miss are you alright” What a stupid question to ask, of course I’m not alright. I’m standing in the middle of the road crying after walking in front of a bus, also covered in blood from being in a car accident.



“No, No I’m not alright, you have to help them please” I chocked out finally.



“What do you mean” He asked



“Over there” I pointed to our car reck “A stupid fucking drunk driver ran us off the road and into a tree, my mum and sister are in really bad shape and I can’t wake them” I managed to say before I ran over to our car with them following. When we reached it I suddenly had a burst of energy and I yanked my mum’s door open, I turned around to them to see seven shocked faces.



“Please help them” I yelled as I moved out of the way and fell to the ground crying as the guys did what they could do to help them. I heard someone walk up to me, when I looked up I saw the girl from the bus, I also realised she was pregnant I guess she was one of the guys girlfriend or wife. She helped me up and comforted me while we watched the guys not being able to do anything.



When my brain started working properly again I realised we needed to call an ambulance. I felt my pockets for my phone but I didn’t find it so I ran around the car to the back door I had left open and climbed in looking everywhere for it hopping it wasn’t broken. When I finally found it I was relieved to see it in one piece. I climbed back out and over to the girl again.



“Can you please call an ambulance” I would have done it myself but I was crying still so I knew I couldn’t do it.



“It’s ok, I already have they should be here soon” She said.



I just started crying even more “Thank-you” I chocked out



Less then five minutes later we heard sirens getting closer, my cries eased up a bit as my mum and sister where freed from the car just as the paramedics arrived, they put them on stretches and then into the ambulance. One of them looked back at me and saw the state I was in.



“We need to get you to the hospital too miss” He said



“No, I’m fine just help them” I replied



“Well if you won’t come with us” He looked at the six guys “Could one of you please bring her, she needs to get checked out” He asked



I think I zoned out coz the next thing I know I’m being helped on to the bus. I guess they said yes as two of them helped me up the steps and onto the closest seat. I must of stayed zoned out the whole way to the hospital because I was suddenly laying on a bed surround by doctors and nurses, the only thing I remember about the drive here is them talking. After everything that had happened I never realised who they where. I still didn’t have the chance to let it sink in about who they where as they gave me an injection and I drifted of to sleep.It was morning by the time I woke up, about 10 minutes later the doctor came in to see how I was.



“How are you feeling Samantha” She asked in that stupid Dr way



“Are my mum and sister ok” I asked worried



“I need to see how you are first then I can tell you ok” She asked



“Fine” I replied



“How are you feeling, are you in any pain” She asked



“I’m fine, just a bit sore” I explained



“How about pain, we can give you something if it’s too much” She said



“Yes please” I said



“Ok, I’ll just go and get the nurse to give you the pain killers while I go and check on your mum and sister then I will be back to tell you about your injuries and I will answer any questions you have” She said then walked out the door



Shortly after she left a nurse came in and gave me the pain killers then left me worrying about the possible state my mum and sister could be in.15 minutes later the Dr came back in with a somber look on her face I immediately new something was wrong.



“Now you where very lucky. You only gat 4 broken ribs, your left arm is broken and some cuts and bruises” She said but all I wanted to know was if they where ok.



“I don’t care, just tell me how my mum and sister are” I yelled shocking her



She looked at the ground and took a deep breath before looking me in the eyes.



“Both of them are in a coma and are being air lifted to Melbourne in an hour. We lost your mum for a few seconds but managed to revive her, she is now stable” She said



“Why do they have to be air lifted to Melbourne” I asked as the tears started down my cheeks



“There more equipped to deal with the condition there in where’ve done everything we can do here” She said



“Ok, can I please see them” I asked through my tears



“I really advise you to stay in bed” She replied



“Please, I have to see them” I pleaded



“Well ok, let me help you out of bed then see if you can walk on you own or if you need a wheelchair” She said walking over to me



“Thank-You”



I managed to get out of the bed with her help, it hurt like hell but I was not going to let that stop me from seeing them. She offered me the wheelchair but I wanted to walk, even though it hurt I was still going to do it.



“What rooms are they in” I asked



“Umm……Rooms 405 and 406 just down the hall I’ll show you” She said as we started down the hall to there rooms



“Which one is my sister in” I asked


“406” She said



So I headed in room 406. When I got in the door I just wanted to break down in tears at the site of my little sister all cut and bruised up with all the machines hooked up to her frail body but I held myself together knowing I still had my mum to see and she was ment to be worse.I slowly walked over to her bed and looked at her sleeping face as a silent tear ran down my check, I grabbed her hand and took a deep breath before I spoke



“Nikki, Please wake up, you can’t die on me you have so many things in life that you haven’t done or experienced. You’re to young to die you still have your whole life to live” I pleaded



“It’s bad enough that mum is in the next room and could die at anytime, I can’t lose you too ok, you hear me you need to wake up please just wake up”



I looked down at our hands then back up at her face hoping that she could hear everything I just said. I stayed there for a couple more minutes before I turned around and walked out the door and over to my mums room. I stood there with my hand on the door handle for a minute or two as I calmed down and braced myself for the site I was going to see when I opened the door. I knew it was going to be worse then Nikki but at least I knew what to expect this time.I took one last breath and slowly opened the door, I didn’t look until I closed the door but when I did I couldn’t hold it in I just broke down in hysterics as I rush over to my mums side and grabbed her hand



“OMG mum, why did this have to happen? You have to wake up me and Nikki need you, you can’t leave us like this” I choked out



You have the rest of your life to live, you just can’t leave us like this. We need you there when we are in trouble, when we fall in love, when we get married and have kids, please mum you can’t miss all that your not ment to. You have to pull through this, do it for us” I pleaded.



I stood there for awhile just holding her hand and crying when I calmed down a bit I decided to go back to my room to be alone for awhile. When I walked out of her room and shut the door I heard a males voice call out my name.



“Samantha” I looked up to see my dad.



“Dad” I said as a tear rolled down my check again.



When he reached me I collapsed into his arms crying and holding on for dear life that is until I realised who was standing behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story