Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Mended Heart, And Open Stitches

by Firegoddess 3 reviews

READ IT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 1000 words

0Unrated
HERE'S A PREVEIW OF THE NEW STORY... A MENDED HEART AND OPENED STICTHES... THE SEQUAL TO MEND MY BROKEN HEART....







************************************
************************************




*Mikey's POV*



I sat in the car, smiling away. Bella had fallen asleep in the seat beside me, her eyes closed lightly, her mouth partly open. Her long black hair fell in to her face, moving as she took her breath. I glanced down at her hand, noticing how perfectly the ring fit on her tiny finger. I smiled wider as I pulled into the house. I turned off the car and got out, opening her door and unstrapping her. She slept as I picked her up and brought her inside. Once I placed her on the sofa, she looked up at me. "We're home already?" I laughed and nodded my head, watching as she smiled softly. "Yeah, I didn't want to wake you.." She laughed softly and yawned. "Awe, so sweet.." Pretty soon, we both looked up as we saw Gerard come walking down the stairs with Joel. Joel looked at me and smiled. I'm glad we get along now, because if we didn't, I'd be a dead man. He looked at Arabella and went wide eyed. "Whoa, Tinker Bell, where'd you get the ring?" I looked over and saw as she spread out in a smile, and turn a dark red. "Mikey Proposed to me.. I'm getting married.."


************************************
************************************



*Arabella's POV*



My blood ran cold and I looked down instantly, not wanting the look in my eyes to give it away. "It's not Frank.. It's just.. things.. That's all." We walked down the stairs and I set Alex down next to his sister in the play pad, running to the kitchen to make them something to eat. "It is Frank. What can you possibly have to do that's not finished with him?" I looked her fully in the eyes. "It's not FRANK! Let's just drop this. I just... I don't want to explain everything that I think is MY unfinished business..." She gave me a saddened look and I sighed. "I'm sorry. I can't handle things right now.." She patted my back and pulled me into a hug. "All I've got left to say is, whatever you need to finish, get it done and over with before anyone get's hurt.. Especially Mikey.. Remember, you've also got your kids to think about.." I nodded my head and pulled back. "I know.. I know. I love him Mimi. I really do, but, I think that we're rushing it.. A family, kids.. What next? A dog???" She laughed and I cracked a smile. She rubbed my shoulders and grabbed a bottle. "Your never really rushing it, when your inlove.. And when you know you belong together.." She walked out and I looked at the bottle in my hand. "But, do we really belong together?"....



************************************
************************************



*Arabella's POV*



Walking up to Frank's door, I knocked, and waited.. What seemed like the 100th time of knocking, he opened the door, completely confused. "Bella.. what are you doing here?" My eyes looked at him slowly. His nose was slightly red, his eyes the same way. And his voice was cracking. "Your not sick.. you've been.. crying??" He shook his head and looked down. "Yeah, you read me so well.. Come in.." I walked in and he closed the door behind me. Once on the sofa, I turned to him. "What's going on Frank?" He shook his head and looked down. "Uh, I told the guys I was sick because I knew that they'd understand it better, and not come around for a few. And... " I watched as he looked at me with a sad smile on his lips. "I've been so fustrated. I should've known better than kissing you when, your Mikey's girl now. It's just.. I don't know.." His eyes, they seemed so lost when he looked at me. And, I didn't know what I should say to lift his spirits. "If I would've known Frank.. I wouldn't have come here. Mikey was worried, and told me to check on you.." He nodded his head slightly and I sighed. "I should go. I never should've came.." I went to get up, but he took my hand. "No, don't go. If Mikey or the guys stop by, or call, I'll have no excuse.." I laughed and shook my head. "Then you should've been honest." I sat back down and looked at him with a smile. "I'll stay..." He shot me a happy smile and he reached over, grabbing the remote, and turning to some random movie.. It was halfway through, when Frank spoke. "It sucks that I still have feelings for you. When you were never mine in the first place." I looked over, and saw that his eyes watched me. "Fr-" I fell silent. "Your heart always belonged to Mikey right?"


************************************
************************************

THE SEQUAL GETS INTO WHAT HAPPENED TO BELLA WHEN SHE MOVED AWAY.. HOW SHE BECAME A MODEL AND HOW SHE'S TRYING TO KEEP HER FAMILY TOGETHER AS SHE FALLS APART. SHE'S TORN BETWEEN.. NONE OTHER THAN.. FRANK AND MIKEY!! SHE LOVES HIM RIGHT?? OR, WAS SHE DESTINED TO BE WITH FRANK? WHAT IF, THOSE AREN'T MIKEY'S KIDS?? (narrow's eyes..) Ok, well, they are, but still.. i'm just saying, you never know. Mikey has those..cute brown eyes.... right? And Bella and Frank have green eyes.. well, his has brown in them, and.. well.. kids with green eyes??? Ugrugh, never mind... But, anyway, it also get's into her dark secret.. one that no one know's about.. and how it's slowly killing her off from the world. Don't worry.. I won't kill her till the end... Promise..!! lol.... But, yeah, read on.. I hope you enjoy this story as much as the first.. thank you again...


AND THIS IS ONLY PART OF IT!!! YEAH, I KNOW.. IT'S PRETTY LAME SOUNDING BUT, IT'S PRETTY DAMN GOOD... OK.. OK... I'LL POST THE FINISHED STORY SOON, WHEN I GET.. AT LEAST 10 REVIEWS... YEP.. AND IF NOT.. NO SEQUAL... SERIOUSLY...
Sign up to rate and review this story