Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Of Truths and Lies

Chapter 7: A Very Long Day - Part 1

by SongOfAFallenAngel 0 reviews

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 757 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho. Kiara is owned by Yusuke'sSister.

Claimer: I do own the plot line, the Kuro Tournament, Kristy, Jason, Jessica, Chris, Bashere, and Rhurac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of Truth & Lies

Chapter 7
A Very Long Day - Part 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shoot up in bed and find myself covered in a cold sweat. I immediately know that it actually had been Bashere in my dream and guess that that means that he's a psychic demon... But why did he enter my dream? And why did he show himself?

Arrrg! I'm so confused! The only thing I have gotten out of this is that Bashere definitely knows where Jason and I are. But I can't tell Jason that; he'd completely freak out.

I sigh and slip off the window seat. It was already 6:00 anyway so I might as well get ready for school. I walk over to my closet, pull some clothes out, and put them on.

I am wearing a black T-shirt that says, "I live in my own little world. It's okay, they know me there." on the front in bold white letters, a pair of baggy black pants, a pair of black fingerless gloves, a black choker with a sapphire pendant, and a pair of shoes (whatever you want them to be).

I sigh as I finish getting dressed and then walk out of my bedroom into the bathroom to finish my daily morning rituals (Getting washed, brushing teeth, etc.). As soon as I am done with that, I stumble down the hall and into the kitchen. There, I opened the refrigerator, pulled out some bagels and cream cheese, and started to make breakfast.

I am just sitting down to eat when Jason drowsily drops down into the seat across from me. "Man, I'm so tired," he mumbles.

I sit there, my bagel in hand, glaring at him. "You're tired! I'm the one who you had to carry home yesterday because I didn't even have the energy to twitch!" I snarl.

Jason looks up at me wearily. "Training an idiot is harder than it looks," he says simply.

"Excuse me!" I shriek as I jump up, knocking my chair over in the process. "What the hell do you mean by that!"

"Be careful," Jason says, looking at the downed chair and completely ignoring my outburst. "You don't want to break that."

Jason drowsily stands up and walks back down the hall towards his room. As I continue to stand there, frozen, I can feel my eye twitching. Twitch baby! Twitch! yeah...ahem... anyways, I finally snap out of my state and sit back down to eat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

36 minutes and 17 seconds later... what? I'm bored and feel like skipping... randomly

I quickly hop down the steps of Jason and I's apartment and saunter down my street to the corner. Once there, I can immediately see Jessica and Chris coming towards me. A small smile on my face, I quickly bounce over to them, stepping in stride with them when I get there.

"Hey!" I chirp to them. They both stare at me strangely as we continue to walk and I just blink at them. "What?"

"You just chirped..." Chris says, that strange look still on his face.

I blink again. "I did?" I question. Still those strange looks. "What!"

"Are you feeling okay?" Jessica finally asks. "'Cause you've been smiling brightly through out this whole... conversation..."

"So..." I answer slowly.

And there's that strange look (or looks rather) again.

"Well for one, you never smile; it's usually a smirk," says Chris.

"And two," Jessica continues. "Even now you're still smiling... please stop... stop... GODDAMNIT! I SAID STOP! IT'S CREEPING ME OUT!"

Now both Chris and I staring in shock at Jessica. She never - and mean never - screams or looses her temper. She just... doesn't...

After a moment of silence - and Chris and I staring - Jessica finally can't take it anymore. "What?" she asks bitterly.

"Nothing," Chris and I chime in unison as we turn our gaze back to the sidewalk in front of us (they haven't stopped walking throughout this whole thing). With that, we continue our way to school in silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I set my books down on my desk. This was going to be a long day; I could already feel it. Putting my head down on my books as I sit down, I sigh a second time as I tune out the now droning voice of the teacher. A very very long day.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story