Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > She's a Killer['s] Queen.

drunken brawls.

by SongbirdFlyAway 2 reviews

more talk, a little action, a lot of drinking.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 1482 words

0Unrated
I sat there at the bar talking to Pete and Andy, waiting for Brandon. It wasn't that bad, but then again, I was on my fourth drink and it doesn't take much for me to drunk. Andy was sweet and Pete was fun to make fun of.

"So this is like a list-only type of party... who are you here with?"

I took the last sip of my drink and looked at Pete. "My fiance. His band's in a meeting in the VIP room."

The both looked at me. "Band? Would we know him?" Pete went on.

"Hey Summer, do you want another drink?" Andy politely and eagerly offered.
I smiled at him."Actually, yeah - that'd be great."

Andy smiled at me and turned to the bartender to order my drink.

"You're not going to have one?"

He smiled at me. "Oh no, I don't drink."

I dont know why, but I couldnt help but smile at him.

"So Summer... do we know your boyfriend or is he a possible up and coming?" Pete asked, for a second time.

I looked down at my drink. "Fiance, and yes, I think you might."

Pete looked at me "So his band is in the VIP room, in a meeting?"

I smiled. "Yep."

"Well I hate to break it to you princess, but a 'meeting' in the VIP room really means them sitting there with private dancers getting half naked lapdances while a guy in a suit offers a money for something pointless."

I lowered my glare. "Well, that might be out Fall Out Boy does meetings in the VIP room, but not my guy, I trust him and the band."

Pete rolled his eyes. "Yeah well, just wait til they get their first single on MTV, its all downhill for you from there."

I put my drink down and cocked my head at him. "Wow, thank you so much for the heads up Pete Wentz. If his band ever gets a song on MTV like your band, I'll make sure to keep a tighter watch on him but really - thanks for your concern." The sarcasm was so apparent to all three of us that I could tell I was getting under Pete's skin.

"Now, we're not really into that. Sometimes Pete requests the girls, but the rest of us just are along for the ride." I laughed at Andy's comment and Pete shoved his shoulder into him.

"So, can we try to guess who your mystery man is?"

"You can try... sure."

"I bet that its someone I met like once and they just think we're good friends and I'll feel bad cause I won't recognize him."

I looked at my drink and stirred it around. "Yup, probably." I said monotone.

Pete obviously wasn't catching onto my sarcasm. "Well, how about this - you introduce him to me and I'll pull some strings and we'll get him on top in no time..."

I perked up as I saw Brandon finally walking towards me, tuning out Pete as he went on and on about pulling strings and helping out. I could see Brandons happy face drop as he discovered who was talking to me.

I stopped Pete. "Oh hey look - here he comes! Hey baby!!" I put my arms out and planted a deep kiss on Brandon's lips, pressing my body into him.
Pete stopped talking and Andy let out an uncomfortable sigh.

Brandon pulled away and looked at Pete. "What are you doing Summer?"

I laughed a drunk laugh and pointed to Pete. "Well, Pete came up and started talking to me and when I told him that my fiance was in a meeting, he offered to help you kick off your music career. So let me introduce you, Pete Wentz, Brandon Flowers. Brandon Flowers, Pete Wentz."

Pete sunk down a little, looking uncomfortable and Brandon had his angry face on and grabbed. "Are you drunk?!"

I giggled and leaned in really close to his ear and whispered. "A little bit."

Pete jumped in. "Hey man, I'm sorry... I didn't know she was your girl... Andy just wanted to..."

Brandon put his arm around me and interrupted him as I looked sympathetically at Andy for being brought into this.
"But you knew she was somebody's girl and you get her drunk anyway and try to hit on her. You're a fucking snake man."

I softly touched Brandon's chest "Hey baby, listen - he didn't get me drunk. You were back there a while, and we were just talking. Don't flip out." I felt a little less giddy and all I wanted to do was calm Brandon down and leave.

He grabbed my wrist so tightly it hurt and I let out a moan.

"Hey man, listen - don't hurt her." Andy finally said something while seeing the pained and surprised look in my face.

Brandon put two fingers on Andy's chest and pressed hard. "Look, I don't have a problem with you so back the fuck off. Pete -"He turned to Pete and punched him in the face, and Pete flew backwards into the bar.

I turned to Brandon and pushed him. "Fuckin great asshole ... you're such an idiot!!"

By now everyone in bar was looking our way and Andy was holding Pete back, now accompanied by a certain taller guy with an afro who rushed from the other side of the bar in a matter of seconds.

I pushed through. "Pete, are you okay? God, I'm sorry..." Although I didn't really like this little guy, I still think violence is not the answer and felt as if it was my fault that he had been hit for no reason.

I turned around and saw Brandon's back... he was heading for the door. Was he just gonna leave me there?

"Go ahead Summer, Pete's fine." Andy nodded in the direction of Brandon and smiled at me. I nodded and got up to leave as soon as I could in my drunken state.

There were now cameras and people asking questions. God, this wasn't a good idea.

I ran to the street and had lost track of Brandon. I stood in front of the building and pulled out my cellphone and dialed his number. No answer. I sat on the curb and put my elbows on my knees as I watched people rushing into the bar to hear about the previous event.

"Do you need a ride somewhere?" I looked over and Andy sat down beside me.

I smiled at him. "I apologize about Brandon's behavior. Sometimes he just gets so heated and he really enjoys being the asshole."

Andy chuckled to himself. "Yeah, trust me... I've noticed. I was personally shocked when I realized that he was your fiance."

"He really is a great guy and we love eachother."

I tried to keep my eyes open and my alocohol down as my head spun.

"Yeah, well your great guy has left you at a club in LA... so let me give you a ride. I'm completely sober to drive you anywhere you need to go. I would just feel safer if you let me take you somewhere right now."

I lowered my eyes at him... asshole from Fall Out Boy probably just wants to get revenge on Brandon.

"Like place? What Andy... you think you can take advantage of me now?"

He jolted his head back in shock. "What? No! I don't think you understand Summer... I'm not that guy. I just want you to be okay."

Even though I was drunk, something in his eyes and his voice let me know he was sincere.

I softened my expression and grabbed the clutch sitting beside me. "Alright, let's go."

*****

I was quiet the whole car ride. I was starting to sober up a bit and started to feel embarrassed by what I had said to Andy.

He turned to me. "You feelin okay?"

I smiled at him. "Yes, thank you I feel fine."

He dropped me off at the apartment Brandon and I were temporarily staying in and I thanked him and apologized again.

I started walking up the pathway when he called my name.

I turned around to face him.

"Hey - if you ever need a friend, just give me a call, okay?"

I smiled at him. "Thanks Andy."

I unlocked the door and went inside. Brandon was sitting at the table in the kitchen.

I was still upset with him for acting so irrational.

"Thanks for leaving me at a club in LA. Andy Hurley took me home."

"Your phone's off."

I shrugged. "I turned it off after you didn't answer when I called you."

He stood up and pulled me in close to him.

"I'm so sorry about tonight Sum."

I hugged him back. "I love you Brandon."

He rubbed my back. "Let's go to bed."
Sign up to rate and review this story