Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Characters needed for oneshot.

Who i've chosen so far...

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Please read...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 364 words

0Unrated
OK so , so far i have 2 girls that i definately want to use to be paired with Jon and Spencer.

OK first off the girl i have chosen to be paired with Jon is 'Life is 42' (Ann)
And the characters name will be Sara.

...congratz =] (by the way...how do you feel baout marraige?..)--(not to me though obv)

And the girl who i've picked to be paired with Spencer is 'Lizard' (Lizzy)

=D =D =D

Sorry to everyone who wanted to be paired with Jon or Spencer BUT you still will make it as secondary characters =] =]

I'm still in decision mode about the Ryan and Brendon pairings.
There still hasn't been a person who has had Brendon as their 1st choice in their form so if he is anybody's 1st choice out there, then...
Cos i would much rather give the part to someone who well...liked him most XD


I'd also like to add:

I'm going to be putting a bit of F.O.B in at the end of the story, so by all means if anyone wants to play the part as any of their girlfriends then put that in your form instead .
I was wondering if prissynblack and brokensoul42 would be particulalry interested in those parts?

You can opt for a part even if you have already posted a form for another part =] /

I'll try to get everyone who has entered, character in the story.
But i can't promise i will get everyone in.

I've decided it's going to be a short story instead of a oneshot with about 9 chapters, changing in P.O.V (the last chapter will be in no-ones P.O.V)
But there is still time for things to change.

I heart cliches I'm still wondering whether or not i'll have 'bad guy' in the story. If i do, you'll definately get it =]. If i don't, you'll still make it in as a secondary character=]

Soooooooooo
i think that's bout' it for now...

I'll hopefully have all characters sorted by tonight, or maybe tomorrow. As soon as i do, i'll start posting the stroy.

thanks to everyone who has entered so far =] x
Sign up to rate and review this story