Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Light is Made to Fade......Or When Darkness Lightens Up.

When Light is Made to Fade

by gerardlover17 3 reviews

Her parents break her, but can gerard Save her....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-11 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 616 words

0Unrated
My P.O.V.

'Ok. So he's not so bad. But I still don't really want to marry him' I couldn't help but think that, as I was being fitted for my dress. I stood there, perfectly still, not jittery or happy or anything like the other girls in the shop. Mama, who had been looking at me the entire time and did not like what she saw, finally snapped.

"Listen here you spoiled little brat. You had better get some damn excitement in your face or you will regret it."

Finally, tired of it all, I said, "Mama. How can I get excited when you know I don't want to marry him?"

I could see she was pissed. She grabbed me by the arm and literally drug me out of the shop. I got to my feet just as we entered my dad's office building and I knew I was in some deep shit. Approaching the door, I suddenly became very scared. Screaming, I grabbed hold of the door frame as she tried to pull me through. I shouldn't have screamed though because that caused dad to come out. Seeing me screaming, He grabbed me around the waist and jerked me off the door frame and pushed me into his office. Leaving again he went and got the full story. Pissed he came into the office and said,” You will fuck break. And you will marry him."

"Daddy, I don't want him. I don't lo..."

"I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S MOTHERFUCKING ASS IF YOU LOVE HIM OR NOT SO YOU HAD BETTER BREAK NOW OR I'LL FUCKING BREAK YOU!"

"But daddy, don't you want me to be happy." I had realized that was a mistake to say when he took a step forward and raised his hand. Cowering in the corner the last thing I remember seeing was Gerard walk in...

Gerard’s P.O.V.

Sitting next to Shannon in the ICU, I suddenly realize how fragile she is. 'I could have killed her father when he struck her the first time. But when he threw the lamp at her to prove him point about him being in control of whether she lives or dies, that about killed me.

Hearing the sheets move, I looked over at her. She was staring at the wall.

"You okay?"

She turned towards me and I see something that just scared me. The light that had been in her eyes was gone. And not just dulled. It was not there at all. I realized what she meant that night about her parents wanting to break her.

And they finally did.

Pissed, I decided I had to come up with a plan. Leaning over the bed, I whispered, "I will save you" And kissed her on the cheek. Turning I ran to find the guys. As it turned out all but Bob were in the waiting room. Bob was going to cancel their concert that night. I stood in front of then and said "We're leaving tonight."

"You're gonna leave Shannon with those assholes who beat her." Mikey said giving me a disgusted look.

"No we're taking her with us"

"Will we be able to do it without getting arrested?" Frank asked.

"Yeah. We need to form a plan." Ray pointed out.

So sitting close we came up with the perfect plan.

"Okay. And when we get her away from this, I'm going to ask her to marry me. This way she'll have a choice. Even though I L....."


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok so review. I know it's been awhile since I’ve post but it was hard figuring out how to continue. So tell me what YOU, THE READER, think.
Sign up to rate and review this story