Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 12

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

bler :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-09-11 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 992 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey had left around dinner time and it was just mum and I, we were watching re-runs of friends on foxtel, while eating dinner. It was very silent, except for the occasional conversation.
“Mel, what happened with you and Mikey?” I swallowed my spaghetti and answered her.
“Well I forgave him, but I can’t believe that he had her number, and he said that she maybe put it in there”
“Oh okay, well I have to drop you off tomorrow, we need to get you’re back and uniform”
“I just don’t want to go home, life is unfair”
“Honey, it’ll be fine, I’ll talk to them tomorrow” I got up and did the dishes and went back to watching TV.

“Mum, I don’t want to go home, please just turn the car around?”
“Melanie, it can’t be that bad” I just sighed and saw the house come into view. We went up to the driveway and I hoped out. I rang the doorbell and dad answered, he pulled me inside.
“DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER” I heard mum’s voice, and she came up behind me and pulled my arm out of dad’s grip.
“She is my daughter; I can do whatever I want to her”
“Hey, she is my daughter as well, but that doesn’t give you the right to slap her and kick her”
“Whatever, Melanie get down to the basement?”
“Is that where she is living now? The basement”
“What’s it to you?”
“She has a room, I wonna fucking talk to you and Olivia now” he sighed and pulled me again, I looked back at mum and she looked annoyed, he walked me down to the basement and chucked me in there, the door locked and I sighed and sat down on the bed. I heard someone cough, I looked over at the dresser and there was Mikey. I ran up to him and hugged him.
“How did you get here?”
“I snuck in; it was bloody hard I can tell you that”
“You will get so busted if he finds out”
“That’s a risk I’m willing to take” he walked me to the bed and lay me down. Our make out session lasted for a good half an hour and then talking in between. Mum should’ve gone by now, but who knows.
“Shouldn’t you be at school?”
“Well, Gee wagged as well so I thought I might come here and see you” I kissed his nose and heard footsteps.
“Mikey get under the bed like now” he jolted up and got under the bed, the door opened and dad walked up to me and slapped me.
“Why did you tell you’re mother about us hitting you?”
“I don’t know” he slapped me again, causing me to fall to the floor.
“If you ever tell her about this, I’ll make sure you suffer” I just nodded.
“Now, why the fuck did you go to Mikey’s when we kicked you out, you could’ve gone to you’re mothers, but no, we told you NO MORE FUCKING SEEING HIM”
“I’m sorry” he pulled me up with my arm and I got chucked out of the room and fell down the wall, he looked in my eyes and kicked me in the stomach, I crippled over and he grabbed my hair and was pulling me up, I saw the stair cases and within minutes he chucked me into them, my breathing was getting ragged, and I was in pain. I looked up and Mikey was in the doorway, shit he’ll get killed if dad sees him. Dad turned around, shit!
“You must be Mikey, the one who fucks my daughter” Dad moved closer towards him, and Mikey moved back, he hit the wall and dad just laughed.
“You may fuck her, but you are shit scared”
“Why don’t you want her to see me?”
“I don’t think that is you’re business runt”
“I’m her boyfriend so I think I have a right to know” he grabbed Mikey’s shoulders and then chucked him into the wall, like he just did to me. I walked over to Mikey but dad noticed and kicked me.
“Stay the fuck away from him” I just sat down, but he chucked me into the door frame. I was weak now, and I wanted to run away. Mikey got up and ran to my side, he hugged me and told me it was going to be okay.
“You keep you’re fucking hands of my daughter, you horny bugger” I looked up at Mikey and he tried a smile but it was fake. Dad grabbed Mikey’s arm and pushed him into the wall, he bought his knee up and kicked him right in the balls. Mikey cried out in pain, and buckled over, tears started to well up in my eyes. Mikey fell to the floor with his hands touching his crotch.
“Now you want be able to fuck her” Just because he kicked doesn’t mean a thing. Dad then walked over to Mikey, and put his foot on his neck crushing his throat, I jumped up and tried to pull dad of Mikey, he removed his foot, and Mikey’s other hand was on his throat nursing it.
“Mikey I’m so sorry” I kissed his cheek, and he soon started to cry, I lifted up his shirt and saw a new bruise there, but that wasn’t from dad, that must’ve been from his father. I saw dad walk up the stairs, I cried in Mikey’s arms and he looked hurt and broken inside. I got him to sit up and I got him up the stairs. I quickened the speed of our walked and ran outside. We walked our way to mum’s house.
Sign up to rate and review this story