Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Classified: Need Of Help

twelve

by MySweetRomance 3 reviews

Frank really misses Gerard. He can take it, but how much?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-12 - Updated: 2007-09-12 - 499 words

0Unrated
As Frank stared silently out of his large room window, he watched intently as colours of every sort cascaded the sky like a mismatched rainbow. Clouds sat few and far, and the sun was halfway set.

Frankie loved sunsets, but not as much as he would have loved to watch a sunset with Gerard.

Completely engrossed in what he saw in front of him, he was unable to take his eyes away - even though he had things to do and tasks to see to, he thought to himself that it could wait for 10 more minutes, it wasn't going to be the end of the world.

The end of the world came for Frankie a few months ago when Gerard moved out.

All that he began to feel was negative, and he took himself by surprise when little droplets of water splashed against the windowsill. Frank hadn't noticed that he was crying, and he would have preferred to keep it that way. In Frank's point of view, it was better to stay in the dark from something you hate rather than know the full truth and be a complete misery.


It had taken time for him to figure out his feelings towards Gerard, and now he had, Frank hated himself all the more for it. How foolish and typical of himself, to fall for someone he could never have?

When the sun was finally out of sight, he trudged over to his bed and flopped down upon it, as if it were a cloud - ready to catch him from falling. Frankie sighed into his pillow, defeated by his emotions and his own lack of sanity. No human contact outside of classes for a few months drove him loopy - if he wasn't insane when he got here, he certainly was now.

To keep himself entertained, Frank had purchased various notebooks, pens, and a small games console to keep himsmelf amused. Although it was not at all what he wanted, he seemed to find some sort of safety in objects.

The notebooks had proved somewhat useful, every page of every book being filled with numbers or broken hearts, or Gerard's name in a circle - because circles went on forever and unlike hearts, they could never break. Frankie had proven to himself just how much he missed Gerard, and he would pine at the few short memories he had of him.

Blood stains on the walls and a 15 centimetre ruler was all that kept Frank's memory fresh of his lost love, nothing more. Despite attempts to push Gerard out of his heart, he had no such luck pretending that things were how they used to be before Gerard left. Before life took a turn for the worse.

Reflecting, Frank hoped Gerard was happy where he was. After all, anywhere could be better than this place, right?

With a small sigh of defeat and longing, he rested his painful head on a pillow and drifted off into a colourless dream.
Sign up to rate and review this story