Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun.

The walrus said.

by Vanir

Harry learns more about himself, and loads about the female body. The fic's basic outline is revealed. Featuring ramblings, hints and a bit too much smut.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-09-13 - Updated: 2007-09-13 - 6272 words

?Blocked


Author's notes: JKR's, not mine yada yada yada. Unless this is the first fanfic you ever read, you know all this. Here's the second one, featuring ramblings, hints of fate, Supermagic and a bit too much smut. I remind the passengers to keep their arms and legs inside the boat at all times, that i write to amuse myself first and foremost, and that flames about OOC and Canon-deviations will be met with taunts. To the best of your abilities, Enjoy.

The walrus said
He was sitting on his bed.
At least he thought he was. So much had happened in the last few hours that he wasn’t really sure about anything.
Had he really snuck away from the Order? Had he found a hideout, right under the wizarding world’s collective nose? Had he been approached by a Veela on the run, to Bond with her, and possibly make her pregnant, after doing things to her that he had only ever seen in Deans magazines and promptly dismissed as the wet dreams .. they actually were?

To top it all off, he was hungry and had a headache coming.

He realized that he hadn’t really checked the room, but there wasn’t much to check out. There was a loo, with a fairly spacious shower, a room with a queen-size bed, and a desk. There was something a little off with everything, though. It was as if everything was made by someone who didn’t really know how you sat on a chair, how you stepped up into a bed or how you sat on a toilet seat. And he was still hungry, and something about this room made his headache worse. He sank down on the slightly too low deskchair.

There was a knock on the door.
Harry Potter, Saviour of the Wizarding World, Triwizard Champion, Stereotypical Gryffindor and Survivor Extraordinaire, made a start, fell off the chair and started crawling around the floor after his runaway wand, which had taken the opportunity to roll in under the bed. After frantically trying to reach it for a few seconds, a blue spark leaped from his fingertips, and suddenly the wand was in his hand. After filing this event as ”something weird to ask Hermione about”, he opened the door.

To his mild surprise, Tom was standing outside with a heavy tray. Again, there was this feeling that there was something on his mind.The bald man stepped in as Harry moved aside. Without a word, he put the tray on the desk. Then he spoke, with his back still turned.

”Will you claim her, Mr Potter?”
His voice was almost toneless, and there was very little to be read from it. Harry took a firmer grip on his wand and answered as honestly as he could.

”It hardly seems fair. I am considering a Bonding. If there is no other way to make her safe, I will Bond her to me, so I can defend her. Apparently, that’s what she wants, too.”

”Are you doing it just to keep her safe? You can't be serious. She is a veela. Most men would pay good money for some time with one. They are great toys, and it’s perfectly legal to just play with her and leave.” The old man still had his back turned, but that back told Harry that his answer mattered very much. He just couldn’t figure out why. He thought very fast before answering.

”The law says she is a toy, but the law is too bloody stupid for words. I say she’s a person, with the right to choose. We all have the right to choose, and she may choose to bond to me. It’s her call, though.”

Tom still hadn’t moved. His shoulders were very tense. His voice turned slightly superior and challenging.

”Her choice will be made with her Veela nature calling to her. It won’t be what Wizards would call a free choice. Given her heritage, shouldn’t someone more qualified make the choice for her?”

Harrys temper flared, but in a flash he understood that Tom was somehow testing him.

”The Veela nature is a part of her. Why should she be expected to think as something she’s not? She is Veela , so the Veela should choose. Anything else is pureblood elitist crap. Don’t waste my time with that.”

Tom turned around with a great smile on his face and actual tears in his eyes.

”Mr Potter, just the way you say Veela tells me everything I need to know. You have made an old man very happy, and now it’s my turn to make you very confused, I’m afraid. Sit and eat, please, Mr Potter. I have some things to tell you.”

Harry sat at the desk and began eating. Afterwards he couldn’t remember what he ate, since he was completely focused on the old barkeep, who was trying very hard to make sense.

”Mr Potter...”

”Harry, Please.”

”Thank you. My name is Gwrddywal, but Tom works just fine. Please, Mr..I mean Harry, Have you noticed anything strange in your magic lately? Or headaches?”

”I have, but mostly in the last hours. Why?”

”Harry, you are becoming a sorcerer, I believe. Not really a true one, they are all gone, but the next thing to it. I sense you as an Old One, and I believe Miss Delacour does as well. UI haven't told her, though. You see, I really should back up a bit here. I can tell you about this because you respect other species for what they are, and not because they're almost human. The laws in this country are most oppressive to other species, and it's almost impossible to live as something other than a wizard here. If the Ministry suspected anything about my ancestry, I would lose my license in ten minutes. There's no one to speak for us. No one to fight for us. All we can do is hold our heads down and carry on.”

”That's what these rooms are all about, aren't they? Hideouts for people of really mixed heritage? But doesn't Dumbledore speak for you? I always thought that he was the great defender of everyone but one.”

”The Supreme Mugwump? Why, I'm sure he believes that he's not a bigot. After all, he keeps a pet Half Giant and a Part Goblin. He even hired a werewolf some years back. He also has some serious political power, but he hasn't used it for a single bloody thing, and every time there's a legislation, cutting part- or nonhuman rights, he abstains. He's just like the others, he just thinks he isn't because he doesn't personally hunt us down. He tosses Hagrid some bones and a paycheck and there the world can see how free of prejudice he is. Bastard.”
Harry was grinning wildly. He really enjoyed the bashing, but he was also more than a little embarrassed. He hadn't seen it. He hadn't thought of it at all. On the other hand, Hermione had, at least regarding House elves, and she had come up with a really bad solution. It wasn't her decision to make what was best for a whole species. They had the right to choose too. Harry was also very interested in learning more about this almost-sorcerer thing, but he figured that Gwrn... Tom would get around to it.

”Harry, your mother was a good friend of mine. She asked me to look out for when your sorcery would start to work, and then to figure out if you were a good man, or if you were like your father was at your age. I'm sorry Harry, but your father could be a great bigot at times. Just the way he was raised, you see. To my great relief, I find you a very good man indeed. I can tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt that your mother would approve of the Bonding. It is Gabrielle's idea after all. She ran away from home to find you. She's been dreaming of being Bonded to you since the tournament, and Veela can be frightfully determined.”

”What? Was this whole thing a setup or something?”

”Oh no, there's no need to look like that! She found out the hard way that fairytales are untrue, no matter how shining the knight's armor is. She's not playing you. If she were, I would know! By the way, my mother was a Naiad. One of the things I got from her was the ability to see Truth. There is no deception in your young Veela, and I see that your care for her is real! I had to make a little test for you , you see, because I wanted to see you look at this from a different angle, and your Truth didn't change at all! Now, You are a sorcerer, and that's because something your mother did to you by mistake. Exactly what it was is a bit beyond me. Naiads are a bit limited when it comes to abstract thinking. Just like Veela are physically fragile, because they are so light. That's why I will point you towards someone who knows. She's another of your mother's old friends, too. You really do have her eyes. If you want my advice, I suggest you Bond the girl and bring her along. Veela are very good with abstract knowledge. One of the old Veela traits was wisdom and learning, but few people remember that today. Well, wisdom, learning and jealousy, but Veela are only jealous until they are bonded. Then the hoops are open, and you can put your quaffle wherever you want.”

Harry was beginning to tire from the old man's ramblings. His headache was also getting worse with every happy exclamation from the wrinkled barkeep.
Finally, he held up his hand to stem the raging river of inconsistent ramblings. He looked Tom straight in his eyes, making the man swallow hard.

”Tom? What do you want from me, what will you do to help me, and what is a sorcerer? Please just answer. You asked about headaches, and yes, I have a big one so let's get on with it please.”

”I'm terribly sorry Harry,” He straightened up and appeared to gather his scattered wits.” I got a bit carried away. What do I want? I want a wizard that us fringe-wizards can trust. Someone to speak for us, who can not be ignored. I want you to kill You-Know-Who, and change the Wizarding world for all who live in it. What I can do to help you is simple and very little. You should go to Gringott's and tell a Goblin called Bentpick that Lily sent you to seek the secrets below. That's all I know about that. When you are done there, I ask you to leave for a while, through a portkey I will give you. It will take you to a faraway land, filled with magic and magical creatures. It's a Shangri-la for us Non-humans, where we are not hunted or viewed with suspicion. I have never been there, but my mother told me about it when i was little, and i'm rambling again. There is much there for a young Sorcerer to learn. Now, this portkey is very old, and it might miss by a bit, but you'll be close anyway. Sorcerers. Hmm. Where to begin. A sorcerer is surrounded with magic, and a part of magic. A sorcerer has no need to whip magic into shape with a wand. No need to chase it with commands. As far as i understand, which i admit isn't very far, a sorcerer shapes Magic with his will and intentions. He can summon something by simply willing it to come, without beating the magic into doing it for him. A sorcerer can see the magic around him, the magic in people around him, and he can make it a part of him, and work with it as he see fit. It's a terrible power in the wrong hands, but in yours it will be all right. That is the Truth. Oh, one thing sweet Lily told me was that when you would begin to manifest Sorcery, it would show as blue sparks and a few hours of headache. You have more than one Magical Core, and the headache means they are firing up. Why don't you rest for a while. I'll send your girl up in an hour or so. I'll give her your portkey, although the Portkey is only for one person, I'm afraid and i'm rambling again. Good night...or afternoon mr Po...Harry.”

Harry was a bit fed up with this stunned feeling. When he ditched the Order at Platform 9 ¾ , he thought he was taking control of his life, but now it seemed like he had never been this tied up. The difference was that he had asked for this. He had chosen to make Gabrielle's problems his own. Tom was only trying to help him with a change his mother had designed, albeit by mistake. This time, he had really gotten himself into it, and while it was a tumultuous experience, he didn't really mind. He laid down on the bed and tried to relax. Yes, Sirius was dead, but Harry had a strong feeling that if the thought of his godfather made him say ”I'm sorry, I have a headache,” when a young Veela showed up with a purpose, Sirius would suckerpunch him from beyond.
For the first time in what felt like ages, the thought of Sirius made him smile, and with that smile on his face, he closed his eyes, and drifted off.

Harry was dreaming, and as he dreamt, a pale blue light illuminated him. Blue sparks, like miniatyre lightning bolts crept over his body. He dreamed of fighting, and the lightning sank into his body, running along the fibres of his muscles. He relived the battle in the Department of Mysteries, and the blue glow faded, as it sank beyond the physical Harry, into the realm where the magical parts of magical beings exist as physical things. He dreamed of a pilar of flame, burning hotter and hotter, until the pillar of flame became a sphere of blue lightning. The lightning spilled out of the sphere, igniting two more pillars, and the sequence spread until he could see nothing but blue sparkling spheres in all directions. He dreamed of his mother, sitting by a Pensieve, extracting and copying memories. He dreamed of swirling clouds of different-coloured light. He dreamed of dragons, basilisks and strange birds, of fire and acid, pain and pleasure, and as he dreamed, blue lightning danced over his body. Since Harry Potter, all other things aside, was a fairly normal young man, he also dreamed of Gabrielle. These dreams didn't really have the mystical significance of the previous set, but the blue lightning didn't really care. It followed his subconcious direction, and changed what seemed to be lacking. Sometimes, wet dreams matters.



Harry woke up to the soft knock on the door. As soon as he noticed that the room was dark, it seemed to brighten. The colours were a bit muted, but he could see well enough. For instance, he could see his glasses on the bedside table. Smiling weirdly to himself, he tried to sense who was on the other side of the door. To his great surprise he couldn't, so he got out of bed and, wand suddenly in hand, opened.
It was Gabrielle, of course.
In the strange light of the room, she was beyond beautiful. Her silvery hair shone, like of it's own light, her eyes were enormous and as she had changed out of the hideous maid's outfit, her figure was absolutely perfect. She was most definately fully formed. The dilated pupils of her eyes made her blue eyes deep enough to drown happily in.

”I am sorry. Did I wake you?”

”I'm not really sure,” he found himself saying, ”because you look like a dream to me.” He could not believe he said that! It sounded like the worst pickup-line ever. Seamus would say something like that.
Obviously, she didn't think so, because she smiled and blushed as she walked into his room. He suddenly noticed that she was trailing some kind of silvery light, like a mist, behind her.

”Harry? Why is it so dark in here? Do you not wish to see me?”

As she spoke in that throaty voice again, Harry could clearly see the silvery light become brighter, and reach for him. It struck him that he was actually seeing the fabled Veela allure. With a small smile he walked right into it.

”Seeing you, Gabrielle, is certainly on the list of things I want to do to you, just not on top of it. I will be happy to let it stay at that, but that is not my decision. It should be yours.”

”What about writing to my parents? I have not, by the way. I could not think of what to say.”

”Gabrielle, I don't know very much about Veela. Among Veela, would you be considered old enough to make that decision yourself?”

”Yes i would. There is a physical marker, and i have had it for several months. To Veela, that would be enough. Why do you ask?”

”In a second. Very soon, I might have to go away for some time. You can not come with me. How will that affect you if we are Bonded?”

”It depends on if I get pregnant or not. If I do, I will miss you terribly, but my first instinct is to care for you and yours. Carrying your child would be sufficient.
If I do not, I might get sick with longing, but there are effective treatments, as long as the separation isn't more than six months. If it is longer, the potions i mentioned will work.”

It was hard to think. The Veela allure had him in a firm grip, and he wasn't really fighting it. He was standing very close to her, looking into her eyes. It was obvious that she was affected as well. Her breathing was laboured, and her nipples were almost poking holes in her white blouse. She was clearly the only thing under it, and that was probably true for her short skirt too. With a bit of effort, he was able to clear some of the sensual fog that had flooded his brain.

”You see, I understand that you are Veela, so why should i treat you as something you're not? If you have the right to make this decision by your standards, I have no reason to second-guess it. Sure, the thought of becoming a father at this age scares me a bit, but we all have to grow up sooner or later. My main objection at this point is that i like you, but i'm not sure of how much of that is your Allure, and how much is my own. I want to have sex with you, but since I don't love you, I can't make love to you. Then it's..”

”Harry, stop. I am Veela, you're right about that. We see things differently. Love is different for us. I don't need you to make love to me. I want you to press my head into the pillow and just fuck me. I will love if you do things to me you have barely dared to dream about. I want to be the object of your desire, that's my highest wish. It has been that way for more than a year. Please let me please you. That, my soon-to-be master, is love to a Veela.”

His blood was pounding in his ears. He wanted her so much it hurt. He was also a bit nervous. Apparently, she had been looking forward to this for quite some time, and his experience mounted to pretty much nil. His kiss with Cho had been nothing like the kisses he had heard described. He desperately wanted to do Gabrielle justice. He tried his best to think for a second. His brain didn't want to cooperate, but he did it anyway. Honesty was the only way to go. If he tried to pretend like had the slightest clue as to what to do, he would just make a fool of himself.

”Gabrielle. I want to Bond with you, but i don't know what to do. This is my first time. Will you show me?”

Her smile was like a sunrise, slow but filled with nuances and promises. She nodded and took his hand, dragging him towards the bathroom.

”First, let us go into the shower together. Let us look at each other. You are beautiful, my love, and i have been told i am not a crow either. Let us get used to our bodies and explore this new thing together.”

Once in the bathroom, he summoned his Gryffindor courage, put his arms around her and kissed her. She melted in his arms, pressing against him with every inch of her small, gorgeous body. His heart raced for the world record as her tongue, small and soft, entered his mouth. He met her, and he felt a peculiar sensation which made her gasp, like they actually melted together for a moment. Now he understood how kisses could be searing, burning and actually quite pleasant. This was not what he had done with Cho. Not even close. He broke the kiss to find her naked, which almost made his racing heart stop.
Wisely, she had forgone the striptease, judging correctly that he would not be able to take it. He almost lost it anyway as she unbuttoned his shirt ad slid it off, to imediately attack his jeans with clear impatience. She defeated the zipper, and went down on her knees to pull the pants off. After doing away with his socks as well, she turned her full attention to his boxers. She pulled them down almost reverently, pausing briefly when something fairly huge jumped out of them, nearly hitting her nose. A little bit of shock manage to penetrate Harry's overloaded conciousness. That was not the thing he had tucked down this morning. That had been average, but this must have been a solid ten inches at least! There was no way petite little Gabrielle could take that inside her. It was nearly as thick as her arm! Gabrielle mumbled something about a kind fate, before she promptly took him into her mouth. Harry's world exploded. It was like nothing he had ever felt. Her hands and mouth kept perfect time, and her tongue were swivelling impossibly fast. Her eyes were looking deeply into his, and he could tell by their expression that she enjoyed it almost as much as he did. He felt that he wouldn't last many seconds of this and was about to say so, when she released him. With her eyes locked at his, she blew at his cock, right before she plunged forward, burying her nose in his black pubic hair. Harry sped over the edge. He felt like his very life force was gathered from all over his body, and shot into the little Veelas throat. She didn't let go, but made small swallowing motions, coaxing him to cum even more. As the massive tidal wave of pleasure subsided, he became aware of a crackling sound emanating from him. It faded quickly, unlike his erection that was still rock hard. It also had a Veela on her knees hard at work extracting every last drop of cum from it into her mouth. She looked at him with a brilliand and content smile.

”Thank you so much, Harry. I had two orgasms just from taking this magnificent member in my mouth. Now, we have a little more time to explore each other before continuing. In the future, i will do this as often as you want, or maybe even a little more often than that.”

She stood up, turned, and pressed her back against him. His cock was pressing against her spectacular ass, as she placed his hands on her breasts, lent her head back and licked his neck with that soft tongue of hers.

”Mmm. Do you like them? I love to have my boobs played with.”

They were, of course, magnificent. They were fairly large, and on her small frame they looked huge. There were a bit more than a handful of lovely, firm boobs in his hands. Her nipples were rock hard, and stood out at least half an inch. Harry just went with the flow and started nibbling on her neck. It seemed to be a good idea, judging by the sounds she made. He turned around and bent down a bit and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He was a little surprised when she came, pressing his head against her breast, as he bit her nipple gently. He stood up, took a firm hold of her ass and carried her into the shower as she covered his face in licks and kisses.
They spent almost an hour in the shower, soaping and rinsing each other, learning each other's bodies. Gabrielle seemed to know exactly what to do to make his knees buckle, and also when to back off. He tried to learn what to do to her, but she had an overwhelming response to everything. After a while, he was certain that he could caress her to orgasm through her arm. A great eye-opener was when he was working her butt, pressing a finger into her soapy ass. There was that crackling sensation, a faint blue light reflected on the white tiles, and a small Veela in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Once she had recovered, she had bent forward, placed her index finger at the tiny rosebud and made something happen. Something in his magic had responded and he had seen the power move around her finger, like a group of small swirls in blue and red, and he knew that he could copy it. As the clouds subsided, she turned her head, looked him pleadingly in his eyes.

”Please Harry, my love and master. Fuck my ass. Please push that huge cock inside me.”

Harry didn't know where he ended and Gabrielle began. As soon as he pushed himself into the impossibly tight passage, he forgot everything except the sensation of unity with the girl in front of him. She was driven wild, pushing back with surprising strength and shouting encouragements and expletives in at least three languages. Lightning flowed over his body, and soon over hers too. Her orgasms didn't seem to end, and possibly it was just one very long one, but Harry ws approaching his limit fast. With no concious thought left, he pushed his way as deep inside her as he could, and released. As he emptied inside her, he heard her joyous cry through the crackling sound of the blue magic flaring around them. As he kept pumping his seed into her intestines, the glow grew stronger until it shot out like a powerful bolt between them.

After that, he simply passed out, utterly spent.

When he came to, he was lying in his bed with a beautiful girl halfway on top of him. His chest was hidden under a glorious cover of silvery hair. For some reason, probably magical and defying the laws of physiology, his cock still made a serious tent of the sheet that covered the rest of his body. He felt Gabrielle stir, and looked down into a pair of sapphire-blue eyes that held an expression of awe. He turned over, pushing her on her back beside him, with him on his side.

He caressed her breasts, enjoying both her gasp and the instant contraction of her nipples. He kissed her gently, and was quite surprised by the tenderness with which she returned the kiss. His roving hands teased all kinds of gasps and whimpers from her, but there wa a gentle, almost shy tone to it. This was a far cry from the insatiable sexmachine who had begged him to pound her ass so hard that she could feel his cock in her throat. This was a lover. Also a shy and awe-struck lover.

”Gabrielle? What happened?”

”I am sorry, My Lord. If I had known you were a Sorcerer, I would not have had the audacity to ask for this..”

”Gabrielle, I have known about sorcery for less than a concious hour, and I don't know if I am one or not. From the sound of things, you know much more about this than I do, so please just tell me.”

”That blue light? That's sorcery. Veela have many stories of Sorcerers who have taken Veela Consorts. Thanks to the sorcery, we are bonded now. It's a Sorcerer's Bond, not Veela. Do you remember what you were thinking when it happened?”

”Eeh, I was a bit distracted, i think. Probably because i was about ten inches inside your lovely ass at the time, but i remember feeling that we were like one being, and i didn't want that feeling to ever end.”

”That is pretty much what happened. You have been unconcious for about twenty minutes, and i have felt through my body and my magic. It has changed. My magic is stronger, much stronger now. I can feel my birdform much more clearly, and it feels like i should be able to transform fully into a bird at will now.”

She lifted her hand, and a ball of fire appeared. It didn't look like the fire he had seen Veela use at the World Cup. It was much more focused, and it was also blue.

”See? I shouldn't be able to call Passionfire without being angry or hurt, and it's blue. Sorcerer's blue.”

She stopped and blushed. Suddenly, she threw her arms around him and kissed him close to senseless. When she withdrew, she stopped close to him. Nose to nose, she looked him deep in his eyes and said with absolute sincerity that reverberated through his body.

” I love you, and I am yours. Your wish will forever be my command, my Love and master. You have made me a part of you, and I am honoured to be your first Consort, even if that's just coincidence. Our Bond is complete, but I beg you to let me carry your child, like Veela has done for their Sorcerers in the past. Let me show you the Bond. Search inside yourself. You will find me there, and you will know what I know. In the Old Days, Veela were the Sorcerer's students, meaning that the Veela studied and learned, and the Sorcerer accessed the knowledge through the Bonds.”

Harry tried to search inside himself but he didn't know how, or what to look for. Maybe there was some trick for experienced sorcerers. He tried to remember if he ever had heard anything about sorcery, and suddenly his mind was full of images from books he had never read, stories he knew he had never heard and he saw the composite image of Sorcerers that Gabrielle had pieced together in her mind from everything she had heard. It was actually pretty cool! He browsed through various other images, eventually coming upon a recent memory of Fleur naked in the shower. She was beautiful of course, but she couldn't compete with Gabrielle in his opinion. He opened his eyes to see a happily blushing girl in front of him.

”Do you really find me more beautiful than my sister?” she asked. ”She has bigger boobs and longer legs than I have, you know.”

”Perhaps, but I happen to prefer Gabrielle-size boobs,” He kissed them, making her gasp,” Gabrielle-sized legs, ” He ran his hands along them, moving down so he could kiss her thigh extracting a very interesting moan from her, ”and basically, I prefer my Gabrielle to just about anyone at the moment. I know I sound like a love-struck idiot, but you are my Gabrielle, my Bondmate, and I wouldn't trade you for anyone.”

He was already in a pretty good position, so he reached for the bond to learn what to do. Grasping the knowledge he wanted, he parted her legs and ran his tongue from her ass all the way up o the miniscule tuft of glittering silver pubic hair. She moaned and bucked under his ministrations as he investigated every square millimeter of her pussy. As he pushed his finger inside her, he could not for the life of him understand how she should be able to take his huge cock inside this tight little opening. As he found her G-spot, she came within seconds and the slippery gusher told him all he needed to know about penetration. It would not be a problem. He also found, to his immense surprise, that she was a virgin. He looked at her and she tried to answer.

”There has... never been ... anyone but you. ... Since the lake... saving myself ... for you.”

”Have you saved yourself enough?” he asked with a smile.

”Hell yes!” she growled and pounced him, wrestling him onto his back and taking his cock into her mouth again. After a couple of quick balls-deep bobs that sent him reeling, she positioned herself over his throbbing member, and with excruciating slowness, lowered herself onto it.

It was an amazing sight, watching that huge cock that his wet magical dream had bestowed upon him disappear, millimeter by millimeter, into the impossibly stretched little pussy. He felt the maidenhead briefly, but she didn't hesitate. With an extatic cry, she lowered herself past it and let herself sink down completely. She had taken it all. Then she began to move. Suddenly, Harry understood why Veela were considered the ultimate partners in sex.
Not only did she move up and down but she gyrated her hips as well, and that was just her visible movements. Her pussy was stroking him, sucking and pumping him by itself. Her mouth had been lovely, her ass wonderful but this was absolutely magical. She was moaning and whining, crying and howling as he met her strokes. He sucked her nipples, biting them gently. He grabbed her ass hard, even slapping it sometimes and she encouraged him, calling out for more and harder. As he pushed his finger into her ass, her pussy squeezed his cock so hard it almost hurt, and it was a small miracle that he didn't come right then. Instead, he pushed her over, and started pounding her into the mattress. After a couple of minutes of this hard fucking , she stopped him just as he was getting a bit too close.

”Please, Master. Come a bit deeper, but gently.” She swung her legs in an impossible arc until they rested on his shoulders, and he pushed on. He felt his cock entering something else, something even hotter and tighter.

”Now, Master. Find the Bond, and come into my mind. Enter me fully, please.”

He did. It was easy to find this time. He followed the link, and found himself adrift in a sea of pleasure. As she made her pussy contract around him one last time, they came together, bodies and minds. Their shared and multiplied orgasm seemed to go on forever as they fed eachother their feelings and their pleasure, ending in a fedback loop that slowly, very slowly subsided. None of them knew how long they rested in each others embrace, but after a long while, the stickiness was becoming an increasingly cold issue that was quite uncomfortable. Gabriele looked down at the mess, smiled and said,

”Master, you came almost a cup in my mouth, about two in my ass, but this must have been a pint. Did I mention I love your cum? With you around, I will never go hungry. If you don't mind, I will consider myself pregnant now. This much cum, straight into my uterus, should really have done the job. Thank you, Master.”

”Thank you for letting me do all this, Love. Now, I'm afraid to spoil the mood, but some things has to be said. I guess you know i have a madman trying his best to kill me, right?”

”I know of Voldemort, Master. Our Bond goes both ways. I know you have to leave to learn about sorcery away from your minders, and words can not express how honoured i feel to be your reason to fight. Well, me and our baby. Master, I am your Bonded. I will anticipate your needs, and i will do everything within my power to fill those needs. Right now for instance, you need to sleep. I will take care of things while you rest. Sleep now, my Love and Master. I will care for you now, and tomorrow, we will go to Gringott's.”

Whether she used some sleep-inducing magic, or if he was just knackered, he didn't know. He didn't care much either. He just slept, while a happy Veela began licking her Master clean.




Closing A/N: One chapter a week seems to be what I'll manage. Don't count on more, anyway. The last chapter will be called ”they'd eaten every one.” Brownie points to those who can figure out the number. Again, I write for my amusement, and make no bones about my lack of author's skills.

/Vanir
Sign up to rate and review this story