Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

CinderRayla

by Mandarin_And_Lime 0 reviews

Ray is mistreated by his step father Gerard and step brothers Mikey and Bob, but can he (with the help of his fairy god father Frank) some how win the heart of mayor Brian's daughter and escape his...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-20 - 853 words

0Unrated
CinderRayla

CHARACTERS

CinderRayla: Ray
Cruel Stepfather: Gerard
Evil Stepbrothers: Bob and Mikey
Fairy God Father: Frank
Mayor Brian: MCR's mangager Brian
Mayor's Assistant: Jamia (Frank's girlfriend)
Mya: Made up character


Once, in Belleville, New Jersey, there was a young man named Ray Toro. He was a happy young man with perfect parents and perfect brothers. He had always been happy until one day when he was 20. His father and brothers went to war, and died. 10 years later, his mother got married to a man who was a few months older than Ray. His name was Gerard. Gerard and his two sons Bob and Mikey moved into Ray's house. Everything was fine (though not as well as before) until a month after the marriage when Ray's mother was found dead, murdered. There was never any proof, but Ray always suspected that it was Gerard, Mikey, Bob or all of them. So now, Ray was all alone. His stepfather and stepbrothers hated him, and he hated them. Mikey and Bob often beat him up and Gerard made him do all the chores. Everything was going downhill for Ray until one day when his destiny approached him...

RAY'S P.O.V.
It was a beautiful day outside, and I was spending it with my only friends. The dogs. I had fun teaching them usual dog tricks such as beg, roll over and of course, the famous sit. "Come on Rover, sit. Ata boy! Who's a good dog!" I was having my fun when I heard the doorbell ringing.
"Toro! Get your ass down here and answer the door!" I heard Gerard yell. I did as I was told. Nothing unusual until I answered the door. As I opened it I was suprised to see the mayor Brian and his asistant Jamia.
"Good morning mayor Brian, Jamia. How may I help you?" I asked. I had always been tought by my mother and father to be polite to guests, but never by Gerard. He didn't care about anyone but himself and his two sons (if even).
"Good morning Ray. We are announcing a costume party at my mansion tonight. All are welcome. Especially guys. We're looking for a man for my daughter, Mya." I was intrigued. I had a chance to pick myself up out of the gutter... if Mya would let me.
"I will inform my housemates. Thanks, mayor Brian, Jamia." I closed the door and felt a wave of shock as I turned around to find Gerard behind me. "Gah!" I exclaimed.
"Aw quit your belly-aching!" He grumbled.
"Uum, Gerard? I was just wondering, I mean if it's not to much to ask... uum... could I go to that party?" Gerard had a look of deep thought on his face.
"Well... Ok. Here's the deal. You do all your chores AND get yourself a costume by the party tonight, you can go." I smiled at him.
"Thank you sir."
When I had left the room, Gerard called Bob and Mikey into the hall. "Listen up boys. I've got a job for you." He murmered everything in their ears, his plan to stop me from going to that party.

Later on that evening
It was half an hour until the party, and I had just finished my chores and my costume. I was dressing up as "A fireman?" Mikey laughed. "That's the best you can think of?"
"Why, what are you going as?" I asked with a blank tone.
"We're all going as skeletons! Beat that 'Fireman Sam!'" He laughed, walking out of my room.
"It's Ray." I sighed, aggravated. I suddenly felt a twing of desperstion. 'I need to pee.' I thought to myself. As I walked out of my room to the toilet, Bob and Mikey walked in. They walked in with scissors in their hands and evil intentions in their hearts.
"He he, this is going to be so sweet!" Bob whispered (Well, tried to). They snipped the arms off, the legs off, they snipped holes everywhere and ran out of the room as they heard the toilet flush. I walked in and cryed out in anger as I heard Gerard say "Good work guys." and slam the door behind him. I cryed out again and heard them laughing their heads off outside.

I was sitting by the fountain a few minutes later refelcting on my one mistake-I couldn't hold it in. Rover walked over on all fours and licked my hand. "I shouldn't be blaming myself, should I boy?" I asked the dog, not expecting an answer.
"No, you shouldn't Ray." A voice said. I jumped slightly and looked around.
"Who's there?" I shouted. I saw a bright light infront of me with a black human looking figure in front. It stepped out of the light to reveal a short, pale man wearing a suit. I stared in awe as he noticed the wings on the man's back. "Who are you?" was all I managed to get out. The man chuckled.
"I knew you would say that." He said, chuckling again. "Well, anyway, hi. I'm Frank, your fairy god father."
Sign up to rate and review this story