Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

by Nightsahdow 0 reviews

In our modern day society, the abnormal and the unatural tend to be shunned and locked away from mortal eyes and used instead as bedtime stories that mothers tell to their children to frighten them...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gaara,Hinata,Kankurou,Naruto,Sakura,Temari - Warnings: [!] [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2007-09-21 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 396 words

0Unrated
The Doll Maker

Prolouge


In our modern day society, the abnormal and the unatural tend to be shunned and locked away from mortal eyes and used instead as bedtime stories that mothers tell to their children to frighten them. But, what if one of those whispered secrets were to emerge from the dark shadow of mystery, to hide in the perfect spot. Plain site.

In the city of Konoha, one perticular house has stood out from the rest since it was built. The house is dark and mysterious, with an eerie air about it. Neighbors have also reported having heard screams and wails coming from the house, and every time the police checked it out, they didn't find anything. Not a trace of blood or that anyone else had even been there. The kids around the neighborhood had started making up stories about the house, they said it was haunted.

Of course, the scariest thing about a house, is whoever lives in it. And this was his house. The doll maker's.

Now, the doll maker himself wasn't exactly scary, he was just quite mysterious, and the rumors going around the block didn't help. He was a middle-aged man, with dark brown hair and strange yellow eyes that looked odd, but in a good way, with his dark attire.

The doll maker does exactly as his name leads on; he makes dolls. In fact, he sells them out of his house, in the special room designed just like a medium sized shop. He makes all sorts of dolls; short ones and tall ones, boys and girls, old fashioned and modernly dressed. And they're all the most realistic looking dolls that anyone in the entire city has ever seen.

But, there's one certain doll that stands out from all the others. He's more realistic than any of the other dolls, and by far the most beutiful. With his creamy white skin and seafoam green eyes that contrast sharply with his blood red hair and the kanji for 'love' over his left eye. Yes, he is for sure the most lovely doll in the shop. The doll maker favors him the most, since he's refused to sell him to over five very wealthy collectors. And every time they all ask him the same question. 'Why?' And he would always respond with a smirk, 'Because he's an angel,'.
Sign up to rate and review this story