Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gone for Nothing

Chapter 5

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

she's gonna meet the used!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-23 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 803 words

0Unrated
I can’t stop thinking about the kiss, I mean I tried to forget but I can’t. Bob already looks like he’s forgotten it; I bet he thinks it’s just a mistake that it’s a one time thing. It was even a kiss; we just barely touched so I don’t have to worry about it. Well I have to stop thinking about it because I’m gonna meet The Used! I’m so excited!


I wore my black skinny jeans and a black top with, ‘Cute as Hell’ on it. I left my blonde hair out and smeared on heavy eyeliner. It was really weird seeing myself in blonde. I went downstairs and saw Bob again staring into space in the dining room. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it.

“I’ve been thinking about…” he turned to me, “About the kiss” he said in monotone.

He’s been thinking? And I thought I was the only one thinking. I opened my mouth to speak but again he beat me to it.

“I … I don’t want to scare you or anything but…” he sighed and ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

I fiddled with my fingers.

“Tell me that you’ve been thinking about it too” he took a step closer to me.

I looked in his eyes which held warmth mixed with worry. “I suppose I can’t lie” I looked down and saw his feet walk closer to me until his toes barely touched mine.

He lifted my chin up with his fingers; his face was close to mine that I could see how clear his blue eyes were.

“Do you want… it to happen again?” He whispered as he looked into my eyes.

Without even thinking I nodded.

He leaned in and his lips touched mine; for a minute we kissed and then went deeper where it involved our tongues. I ran my fingers through his hair as he stroked my neck. After unknown minutes our lips let go but our eyes were still shut. I felt his face still close to mine because I felt him breathing rapidly.

“I want you” he whispered.

He kissed me again then kissed down my jaw to my neck. I let out a moan as he sucked the hollow part of my throat. He didn’t stop there, he kissed down my chest with his hand squeezing my breast while his other hand slid under my shirt and reached to my breast and unhooked my bra as I took off my shirt. He smiled and pushed me to the wall and started sucking my nipple with his tongue until it was hard. I moaned again and pushed his head into my breast. His lips never left my body as he went down my stomach and started undoing my pants. He slid my pants down my legs and slid my undies down with it. I stepped out of it then he lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and buried his face into my womanhood and started licking and sucking my clit as I arched my back and moaned as my breathing increased its rate. I shivered when his tongue entered me. After incredible minutes or hours he stood up and lifted me on the dining table. He smiled and ran out of the room leaving me worried of where he went. He came back with a packet of condom. I giggled and he stripped out of his clothes and kissed me again while he slid the condom on his manhood. I lay on my back and moved my legs apart. My body shuddered as he went inside me, I lifted my hips for him to go deeper and he slid out and stuffed his penis back in again. My moaning was louder and came out often as he sucked my nipples again. I don’t know how long we’ve been fucking but I arched my sweaty back as I felt an orgasm coming.

“Bob!” I screamed as my body stiffened as the orgasm ran through my body. I couldn’t hear anything; the orgasm just took over me for incredible seconds.

A moment later I felt him out of my body, I shut my eyes and tried to catch my breath. Not even a minute later we both jumped when the door bell rang.

“Shut! Its Bert and Jeff!” Bob whispered frantically.

I sat up, “OMG” I jumped off the table and we quickly pulled on out clothes then he ran to the door as I quickly cleaned and tidied the dining room before I went to the living room to meet them.




PLease telll me what you think!!! was it alll toooo fast??? please tell me



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story