Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > love?

Welcome back sasuke

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

sorry i had to delete the other one because it was all messed up. but this is the same thing. sasuke and sakura are married and have their oldest son who is falling for Naruto's Daughter...but how ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 1435 words

0Unrated
there was nothing like a warm black cup of coffee after a long mission. Sasuke sat at the table of his now empty home reading the newspaper in the afternoon. that was only because he wasn't home in the morning and Sakura had saved the paper for him because she knew he was coming home today.

Sasuke and Sakura were now married and had two kids. Eisuke was their son and the oldest at age 15, while Tylee was their youngest at age 12. Eisuke was one who had the exact opposite yet exact similarity of his dad. Eisuke had dark hair like his dad and dark eyes too. his facial features were handsome and all the girls followed him around confessing their love to him daily. but where he becomes the opposite is really in his attitude...

He was nothing but a total smart ass...

he would crack jokes at everything and started swearing (a lot) when he was only 6. Sakura says it is because Sasuke never was one to watch his language around the kids.

TyLee however was like a little replica of her dad and mom. she too had dark hair and eyes she had the boys following her around. But Tylee wasn't just like her dad on the outside she was like him on the inside too and like her mom. Tylee had a split personality one minute was was smiling and happy like her mother always was, and the next she just wished the world would leave her alone so she could train.

Although now that Sasuke has had kids and married the love of his life (who knew) he wasn't as cold anymore. he smiled a lot and was sarcastic most of the time. He had actually accepted the Fact that Naruto was his best friend, and they actually spent a lot of time together doing ...you know guy stuff. or just going to ichiraku's.

Naruto now had two kids as well. he had his oldest his daughter, Mio who was the same age as Eisuke, and his youngest son, Hiro who was 9. however Narutos wife had died when she was on a mission 4 and a half years ago. Naruto being a tough guy 4 and a half years later doesn't show much of his sadness. he says that he has learned to accept it , but also says that he wont go dating because his wife was the one for him. (awww)

His daughter, Mio has long light brown hair and bright blue eyes. the hair from her mother and the eyes from her father. she isn't like her father at all. she is a serious chunin with what she calls potential. she is very stubborn though and when it comes to Eisuke....well she isn't so pretty. you see Eisuke and her .....do NOT get along at all. they don't quite know what it is but they just don't like each other.

and Naruto's son, Hiro is nothing but a goof off like his father. even looks like him too. with the blond hair and blue eyes. an academe student well on his way not saying that Naruto is or anything he is a jonin now and well on his way to being hokage.

Sakura was baisicly the same....same pink hair same green eyes and the same caring and loving smile and beautuful looks, as Sasuke puts it, she is an angle, his words again.

Eisuke has been on a mission for the past year now. his first real Chinin mission. So Sasuke hadn't seen his son in that long. but he smiled behind the newspaper he was holding as he thought that he would be coming home today.

just then the door opened to reveal.... Tylee she was pretty tired looking until she noticed her dad at the kitchen table.

"DADDY YOUR HOME" he put down his newspaper and opened his arms to embrace her. she ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. she hadn't seen him in 4 days and that doesn't sound like a lot but when you're a daddy's girl...

"hey sweetheart how was the academe today?" he asked and she smiled even wider as she pulled out a headband from her backpack. "Nope, my academe days are over." she said proudly holding it up.

Sasuke's eyes went wide with surprise and happiness. "I cant believe I missed you graduate when did it happen" he shouted. she smiled even wider than before, if that was even possible. "just yesterday actually." she stated.

Sasuke hugged her again and said, " I am so proud of you. you know your brother is coming home today." her smile fadded a little and she gave the attitude look.

"oh joy" she said sarcastically. Sasuke gave the parenting look that said 'that wasn't funny.' she smiled again getting what the look meant. "I mean, oh joy" she said sounding chipper and happy. Sasuke laughed a little at his daughter. yeah he laughed now too, a lot. "come on Tylee, Eisuke is your brother and I bet he is excited to see you too." she went back to the frowning look and gave Sasuke the 'your kidding right?' look.

he laughed a little again.

"well, can tell me when your mother gets home?"

"you still have to ask that?"

"don't give me that you don't even know do you?"

she was silent for a while

"Well you're her husband so you SHOULD know"

"yeah I SHOULD but I don't so you know what since you don't even know I will just call Naruto."

as if on cue just then Naruto walked through the door...no walked would be under saying so....its more like he ....well he kicked the door open with his foot leaving it on only one hinge. when Naruto noticed this he said, "oh uh.....hmm....my bad..."
and he attempted to fix it by lifting it up only making it worse.

"Just. leave it. dobe." Sasuke said through gritted teeth. he was boiling up inside at the fact that Naruto had busted down his front door.

Naruto's apologetic look for the door soon disappeared and was replaced with his usually goofy smile.

"HEY TEME YOUR BACK" he screamed and rushed up to hug the now standing Sasuke. "GAHH YOU LOSER GET OFF OF ME" he was the one yelling now. But Naruto just snuggled closer. that is until Sasuke forcefully pushed him off. Tylee laughed a little as he uncle Naruto made a huge fall on the ground form her dads push. he got up wincing a little in pain.

"you are cruel like your father laughing as a man is pushed on the ground." she only giggled more as he said that. so much for Sasuke's peace and quite that he had earlier...

just then Naruto's only daughter walked through the already open and broken door. Mio just sweat dropped at the scene before her.

"im not even going to ask..." she said bluntly

Tylee stopped laughing but didn't stop smiling. "Hey Mio" she greeted happily. since her brother left for his one year mission she had grown really close to Mio and considered her like an older sibling.

"Hey, Mio did you here that my older brother is returning from his mission later today?"

oh great just what she needed. Mio and Eisuke hated each other and were both perfectly content with the fact they were miles away. now he was coming back and she would have to deal with his stubborn ass again. just great...

she rolled her eyes. "yeah, so?" Tylee stopped smiling and blinked. she knew that Eisuke and her didn't get along but wouldn't she be at least a little excited that he was returning. or did they hate each other that much. 'guess not' she thought to herself as she saw Mio's face go a little twisted probably thinking about all the lousy fights they had had in the past and how it would be even worse now that they were older.

Naruto finally got up and held his back overdramatically. "oh...the pain....oh owe.....the pain that Sasuke has put on m-" he was cut off by a smack to the head from Sasuke. "would you stop you dobe." he said still with gritted teeth. he was still a little mad that his nice cup of coffee and newspaper in a quiet spot on his table in his kitchen.....was all ruined by the blond idiot.

he just sighed instead of screaming.

A/N: well there was my remake. i hoped you liked it. please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story