Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

What my Friends made at English class for borednesss

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-09-28 - Updated: 2007-09-28 - 980 words - Complete

0Unrated
THE CAPITALS IS ROSIE
the anti - capitals is alicia =]
Random Girl: Bong
Rosie: Manwhore, Gerard, Paulie
Alcia: Alicia
Ez: Mikey
Me: Amy Lee




-------------------------------





A lonely girl was walking down a cold street. Seeing the moon in it`s full form, she realised... ALICIA WAS FOLLOWING HER. SHE STOPPED TO FACE HER & SAID...

"Gerard wants to rape you."

Gerard then jumps out of a lonely bush.

The girl then begins to scream.

"OFCOURSE, WHO WOULDN`T SCREAM AT THE SIGHT OF THAT?~" THINKS ALICIA TO HERSELF. THEN ALICIA BEGINS LICKING HER LIPS AND WHISPERS, "COME GET THE BABY!"

[CENSORED SCENE]

45 minutes later, Bong walks out of the bush, feeling in touch with reality.

She then begins to run, run as fast as her tiny little asian feet could take her. She distantly hears the scream of Gerard:

"She was ASIAN?"

Bong was out of breath, but she couldn`t stop because...
Gerard NOW KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT HER... Gerard KNEW SHE WAS ASIAN!
Gerard WAS NOW CHASING BONG WITH A SPOON, YELLING: "I THOUGHT YOU WERE INDIAN! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED YOU BITCH!"

Gerard WAS THROWING SHOES AT BONG WHILST STILL RUNNING AFTER HER. "I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!"

SHE YELLED. "I THOUGHT WE WERE CLOSE! I THOUGHT I MEANT SOMETHING TO YOU! Gerard STOPPED RUNNING & GOT DOWN ON HIS KNEES. "I THOUGHT I MEANT TO YOU, LIKE MECCA MEANS TO THE JEWS & LIKE KFC MEANS TO THE CHICKENS!"

Alicia rolled her hazel eyes. "Mecca to the Jews? Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder Bong left him!"

Alicia reluctantly walked out of the bushes, sighing to herself.
Walking on, she screamed, "Gerard!!!!!"

Gerard YELLED BACK "WHAT?" WITH A GLARE. "STOP SAYING JESUS FUCKED CHRIST! THEY`RE THE SAME PERSON!"

"Gerard!" Alicia yelled. "Bong's running away! And she's got your microphone and my bra!"

Paulie began to run, but got sidetracked when he saw a homeless man smoking weed.

"Ooh, free weed!" he yelled happily, knocking the homeless man aside, he began to smoke.

"Gerard!" screamed Alicia.

Gerard IS HIGH WITH A HUGE SMIRK.
"OH YEAH... THAT`S THE SHIT RIGHT THERE!"

ALICIA WACKS Gerard ACROSS THE BACK
OF THE HEAD AND Gerard GIGGLES LIKE A SISSY.

"LOOK, BUTTERFLIES BABE! NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE!"

"Gerard you fucking druggie! Not only are you hallucinating, but Bong's making out with... Mikey??!!
"@^$!^^$(!^(^@^$????!!!" screamed Paulie, dropping his weed. "Imma kill that fucka!" he began to run towards Mikey when...
Gerard COLLAPSED AND FELL ASLEEP. A

ALICIA BEGAN NUDGING Gerard WITH HER FOOT BUT SHE WOULDN`T GET UP, SO SHE GOT AGGRESSIVE & STARTED KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

"Ouch you fucking Porn - Starry WHORE!" screamed Gerard. "I`m getting up you slut!"

"This - is - why - were - poor!" Screamed Alicia, kicking with each word. "Because - you - keep - falling - asleep - on - the - job!"

Meanwhile, Mikey and Bong gasp.
"Holy shit, that`s my brother and sister - in - law/slut/wife/whore/pornstar! Lets run Bong!" They began to run, but...


AMY POPS OUT OF NOWHERE AND JUMPS UP INTO MIKEY`S ARMS. "HEY BABY!" ALICIA LEAVES PAULIE TO HIS PAINFUL MISERY AND STARTS RUNNING TOWARDS AMY.

[CENSORED SCENE]

2 hours later, Mikey, Bong, Amy Lee & Alicia walk out, still moaning with pleasure.
Turning around, they see Gerard unconsious on the floor. They kicked him down a rocky hill and...

ALICIA TURNS AROUND TO SEE Gerard STANDING THERE AND SCREAMS, "ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Gerard JUMPS BACK AT THE SCREAM.

"YOU MANWHORE!" SCREAMS ALICIA. "WE JUST ROLLED YOU DOWN! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU COME BACK SO QUICKLY?"
With the help of her friends, Alicia knocked Gerard out. They tied him up and they all walked to the local homeless brothel...


[Censored Scene]


Gerard STRUGGLES TO RUN FREE FROM WHEREVER ON EARTH THEY HAD TIED HIM UP. ATLAST, HE`S FREE AND HE RUNS INTO THE BROTHEL.

"ALICIA YOU WHORE! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO STICKING YOUR HEAD NOW?!"
ALICIA POPS HER HEAD OUT FROM BEHINd THE DOOR WITH A GRIN ON HER FACE. "YOU HAVE TO WAIT YOUR TURN, GERARD!" SHE SAYS STICKING HER HEAD BACK INSIDE.

GERARD TRIED TO KICK DOWN THE DOOR BUT SOMETHING SEEMS TO BE JAMMING IT FROM THE OTHER END. ONCE AGAIN, HE YELLS:
'OPEN THE GAY - ASS DOOR NOW!"
SUDDENLY, A MALE VOICE YELLS: "HEY YOU WAIT YOUR TURN BUDDY! I PAI FOR THIS!"


It was the voice of Mikey. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Bloody whore."

Realising that he cant knock down the door, he began to walk away from the brothel.

[Yesim: Esra, can i ask you something?
Me: Yeah?
Yesim: WTF is a brothel?
Me:...]

Turning his fat head around, he heard a scream...

IT WAS BONG, AND SHE WAS BEING ATTACKED BY BUTTERFLIES. SHE WAS RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES, SCREAMING AND RIPPING OUT HER HAIR.

Gerard stared. He didn't know whether to laugh or to scream. Becoming disturbed, he ran into the river...


AND BEGAN TO SING "ROCK THIS PARTY! DANCE EVERYBODY, MAKE IT HOT IN THIS PARTY! COME ON AND MOVE YOUR BODY!"


Meanwhile, Alicia walked out of the brothel. Seeing Bong go crazy, she began to laugh, realising that Gerard was gone, she asked:
"Hey Bong, where's Gerard?"
Much to the irritation of Alicia, Bong continued to scream, therefore making Alicia knock her out.
"Jesus," she muttered. Walking onwards, she saw Gerard naked in the river...


[Censored Scene]


"JESUS HAS NO PLACE WITHIN THIS LAKE!" Gerard YELLED.

"Shut up and let me rape you!" Alicia yelled back.


[Censored Scene]


"MMM... RAPE!" SAID Gerard.
"Oh yeah baby!" Alicia said.






---- THE END ----






All rights reserved. All charactera are owned by Esra Y & Yesim K. None may be used without the written permission of both authors.™ ®©








my friends wrote this at school wen they got bored... i thought it was funny .....
Sign up to rate and review this story