Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Anything For You Brother (ItacSasu) Chapter One

Anything For You Brother (ItacSasu) Chapter One

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

Its about ItacSasu, don't like yaoi or this pairing plz don't read. Review if you like.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Sasuke - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 923 words

0Unrated
It was the perfect time to put my long awaited plan into action. My parents were out, and now I could make a move on my sexy little brother. I had desired him for a long time, and it seemed like every time I got a chance to go after him, something always came up. I was now on my way to Sasuke's room, I knew he'd be in his room he always stuck to his room like I did. He longed to be a lot like me, so maybe he would be willing to do whatever I asked of him.


A few mintues later I stopped in front of Sasuke's room. I knocked a couple of times, and a few mintues later he came to the door with a scowl on his face. But when he saw that it was me the scowl disappeared and a look of admiration spread over his face. God he was just too damn sexy for his own good. "May I come in little brother?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the room. I smiled to myself, and thought this would be too easy. "What is it Itachi?!" Sasuke asked eagerily.


"I just wanted to let you know mom, and dad were gone, also there's something else, it would please me very much, oh but you wouldn't be interested in that." I replied. I almost smiled, as Sasuke said hurriedly. "What is it?! Tell me brother, I want to please you!" I ruffled his hair, and decided to string him a little further. "You would never do this." I said. Sasuke came closer and said. "Yes I will, if it'll please you!" I smiled, and said. "Okay if you insist, I want you to let me kiss you." I decided to start small for now, and see how far I could push my limitations with him.


I saw the shock in his eyes but I didn't see any complaints. But I decided to push him, some more. I rose from the bed, and then said. "I see you don't want to its okay." I then started for the door, and I almost laughed as he grabbed my hand. "No! Don't leave I'll let you kiss me!" Sasuke said in a rush. I then allowed him to guide me over to his bed. "Alright then." I said as I brushed my hand over his cheek, I then tilted his chin up, and lowered my mouth down to his. I expected a little resistance, but there was none. I didn't make it passionate yet, instead I stuck to slowly moving my lips over his soft velvet like lips. When I lifted my head a few mintues later, I saw confusion in Sasuke's eyes but I also saw a hint of lust as well. "I-Itachi." Sasuke moaned lightly. "Yes? What is it?" I asked. "I feel strange." replied Sasuke.


I looked down, and saw that he was hard, I smirked then said. "Your thirteen I'm sure by now you should know what a hard on is." Sasuke blushed, and I couldn't help myself I brushed my lips over his lips slightly. I felt him groan, the truth was I was expecting him to be against me treating him like this but he was allowing me some lead way. I knew if I commanded it, he would strip, and allow me to ravish his body, but savouring the candy before biting down was the best way to enjoy the treat. I rose from the bed, and then started for the door. "Wait don't go, did I do something wrong Itachi?!" Sasuke asked in a rush. I turned and gave him a slight smile, then said. "No you pleased me well, maybe later I'll ask you to please me more, but for that to happen you must promise me something."


"Anything!" Sasuke said excitedly. "You mustn't tell anyone, it has to be our little secret." I replied. "I promise brother!" said Sasuke. "Then until next time little brother." I said as I exited the room. Damn he looked so cute, when he had promised to keep what I was doing to him a secret. He was so innocent, I didn't feel guilty about taking advantage of his admiration for me, not if it meant getting what I wanted.


I went back to my room, and laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling sure I was aroused, as hell right now but to fully enjoy Sasuke's wonderful body I would have to show some restraint. Hours later, I found myself drifting off to sleep but was awakened in the middle of the night when a big boom of thunder woke me up.


About that time I heard a pounding on my door. I smiled and got up from the bed, I instantly knew it was Sasuke he feared storms like there was no tomorrow. I opened the door, and there stood Sasuke wide eyed with fear. He clung to me, and then asked. "Can I sleep with you?"


"Sure come on in." I said as I led him inside the room. I laid down with him on the bed, and cuddled him close. Every time thunder would boom he'd cling to me. "Its okay littler brother, nothing will harm you, I'm here after all." I said soothingly. Sasuke rubbed his face into my chest, and I prayed for restraint, because the way he was going about it, made me want to take him now!
Sign up to rate and review this story