Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR II

What stays behind close doors...

by closet_vampire

Okay, so warning it gets really kinky this chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 727 words

?Blocked
Ray stood still for a second, looking over Emma. His lips in a small curve admiring this beautiful woman. And she was all his, out of all the 3 billion men on this earth she was his.

Emma seemed slightly nervous as Ray stared; subconsciouses in a way. Her hands balled and she quickly threw her arms across her chest.

"Don't look at me Ray...," she almost spoke under her breath, "I'm nothing special."

There wasn't even a second to let this remark settle in the air; Ray lunged forward embracing Emma. She inhaled sharply before grabbing Toro's shoulders.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I love you Emma, I never want hear you don't think that," His voice was broken.

Emma kissed his warm skin, moving across his chest. Her breath was hot and her hands greedy for him. Ray could feel his heart racing, his abdomen tingling all over growing stronger and stronger.

"I love you so much Ray," Emma whispered against his now wet skin, she took another gentle bite.

Ray stumbled slightly; taking hold of a few dozen towels in attempt to steady himself. Why now, the foreplay had become so intense was unbeknownst to Ray. There was always risk of someone coming in. Maybe that drived it.

From Ray's puffy lips a moan crept out, the small red marks growing larger. Emma moved into Ray pushing her abdomen to his, the hot and wet
against the pulsing member.

He wasn't inside not yet, he wouldn't go, not till Emma would allow him to touch her. He moved to his knees, sinking into the thrown towels almost like a cloud. Emma followed.

"Lye down," he mummered with a husky tone, "it's okay, i won't hurt you."

She sat down and slowly lay against the towels, her legs together tightly. He'd never done this to her before; her hands were shaking as she stared to the ceiling. Breathing was the next thing to increase as Ray lightly told a hold of her; mid thigh.

"It's okay," He soothed.

Emma gripped tightly to the towel bed, her fingers lacing between the folds of comfort. Her stomach flipped several times and she jumped slightly at the firm hands. He began to slowly spread her legs, Emma only fought against it slightly.

"Just breathe."

She relaxed slightly, letting him slide a hand against her inner thigh. Toro moved him slowly, his tongue moving lightly against her.
He pushed his finger inside and Emma arched her back. He moved in and out still kissing and sucking.

Emma softly moaned, afraid of embarrassment but Ray went harder and harder each time she gave a louder one.

"Ray," She cried breathlessly, she want him, "kiss me," she could hardly speak now, "I...want...you."

He withdrew and moved to her lips; before crashing with them he drew small circles on her breast's nipple. Again Emma moaned, lifting her head for Ray's lips.

"You taste sweet," he moaned.

They were so hungry for each other; Emma wrapped her legs around Toro. He still wasn't inside and Emma grew more hungry.

"Ray your teasing me," she cried as he pushed his hand towards her wet again.

Emma pushed his hand away and finally met his member; it was strong pounding with blood. He grinded into her hips only pushing when she moaned.

"I'm t-too... loud Ray," Emma pushed trying to silence herself.

"Bite my shoulder," Toro whispered.

Emma obeyed taking a soft bite of his flesh he pushed harder and harder. The passion building and building; Emma bite harder as not to scream, it was hard...so hard, everything was burning.

When his skin broke under Emma's jaw; they came together. His hips meeting hers and the burning pouring all over. Blood was slowly beating from his shoulder but all they could do was stare into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry Toro," Emma whispered as they stood, her hand wiping his blood from her mouth.

"Nothing a shower can't fix," Toro smiled pulling his clothes on.

There was silence as they dress and as they left the room Emma turned to Toro.

"We've never fucked like that before have we?" Her eyebrow cocked.

Toro shook his head. Together they embraced.

"I'm sure you've never fucked that loud before either," Gerard muttered stepping out from the corner of the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story