Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR II

Tower over me

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

Early morning drive

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-02 - 326 words

0Unrated
"Fuck, your the loudest snorer I know!" Frank squealed, "Gzeesh Bob, I couldn't get any sleep last night."

Bob stared a head to the road. Frank pouted in his seat further; Mikey playing cards with Emma looked over.

"He's not that loud Frank," Mikey muttered playing a five.

"Yeah I'm louder," Emma teased, throwing down a hand.

Ray smirked and shook his head from his xbox mag; sinking lower he felt Emma give his leg a squeeze.

"I'm so fucking tired," Frank cried turning to face the back of the van.

Bob quickly Charlie horsed Frank's leg and Frank screamed. Emma and Mikey shot up with laughter smacking heads. Bob gave a small laugh.

"Oh fuck!" Emma snorted, barely able to breath with the pounding laughter.

"O-ow," Mikey jetted laughing with his shoulders heaving largely.

Toro collapsed his book across his face, shaking with his own laughter towards Mikey and Emma.

"It's not funny," Frank painfully laughed, his voice cracked with hurt, "it fucking hurt."

Gerard lay sleeping in the back, a small smile across his face.

"It was a little funny," Gerard piped up.

------------------------------------3 hours later-------------------------------

"Wow check out this place," Bob starked, "We have to stop."

Emma lifted her head from Toro's shoulder; before her stood an amusement park. Frank jolted from his shotgun seat.

"Dude," he smiled.


They piled out, gathering themselves before heading to the admission gates. People walking past them laughing, holding winnings. Gerard took his time, lighting a smoke with Frank at the back of the group. Bob at the front with Mikey. Toro and Emma stationed in the middle holding hands...now a few people began to take notice of the group. Emma looked down, but Toro pulled her into a hug.


"I want to ride the coaster!" Frank screamed.

"We'll all ride Frank, calm down," Bob hissed.

Toro helped Emma into her seat, she was more than terrified.
Somehow Ray being their helped her. He always helped.
Sign up to rate and review this story