Categories > Anime/Manga > Wolf's Rain

Mountain Pack's Journey

by Ocelot_spirit 0 reviews

Another pack of wolves has been wandering around the country side while Kiba and his friends were searching for Paradise.

Category: Wolf's Rain - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Hige,Kiba,Toboe,Tsume - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-05 - 520 words

0Unrated
We all know of how Kiba, Hige, Tsume and Toboe were searching for Paradise, but we don't know if there were others. Other wolves had been told to have been living within the city where they had all met and there were the other wolves that lived a cruel way of life. Could there have been others? Indeed there was and this is their story...
I could see the stars above my head the night was cool and the breeze rustled my fur. The pack had been traveling for days. We weren't searching for anything we were fleeing, from another pack that was after us. I didn't know why I was too young. I just stayed close to my friends and my parents. I looked around me at the other wolves sleeping wishing that we didn't have to run.
"Angel, are you alright?", a male voice asked.
I hadn't even heard Blizzard approach, but I was glad he was there. He had saved my life and there was now a bond between us that could never be broken.
"Yes, I'm fine", I replied.
Hearing the wonder and casualness in my voice I knew Blizzard would know I was thinking of something.
"Angel, what's wrong? Don't say you're fine, I know something is on your mind. You can tell me anything", Blizzard responded.
I knew he would ask and I do trust him with my life.
"I was just thinking, how great it would be if we didn't have to flee our homeland", I answered.
"I agree, I wouldn't mind having stayed at home", Blizzard replied.
We say in silence for a long time. I moved closer to Blizzard I felt safe with him there and I knew nothing would be worse than him leaving my side. I rested my head on my paws and I felt Blizzard lay down beside me. I was glad he was here with me.
We are have decided to move and maybe find somewhere we can stay longer that isn't so open.
"I like the open faces", claimed a cheerful voice, Wildfire.
"Well I wouldn't mind staying in one place for a while", replied the new comer, Crystal.
We had become fast friends back in our old territory and Blizzard had been fast to despise her. I thought she was insightful and opinionated. Not afraid to speak her mind.
"Yes, I agree with you, Crystal", I replied.
"Well, I think that it's your fault we had to leave anyway", Blizzard, snapped at Crystal.
"Well, I don't see how it could be my fault", Crystal replied, proudly.
"Your the one that Dark Fang is after", Blizzard answered.
My blood ran cold at the mention of that name. He was the one we were fleeing and we were sheltering his brother.
"Well for all we know he might be after us because we have his brother", I added.
The others paused for a moment in their thoughts.
"Well all this talk is far too serious for me. Any of you wanna play tag?, asked Wildfire.
"Wildfire, now's not the time to be fooling like that", Blizzard snapped.
Sign up to rate and review this story