Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Dragon's Hidden Love

Chapter 5

by EmoBoy0013 3 reviews

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tohru - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-01 - 370 words - Complete

1Exciting
Disclaimer: Don’t own it.

Me: …No Comment…

Hatori: Oh come on, you can’t be that mad

Me: Do you hear something?

Hatori: (gives me puppy eyes)

Me: (giving in) Oh, how can I stay mad at you…master.

Hatori: Yay!

Me: On with the story : )


Hatori made it Shigure’s in record time. He knew it was probably just the flu, at least from the symptoms Shigure gave him. Shigure was standing on the porch and led Hatori in.

“She’s sleeping at the moment. She really is sick.”

Now Hatori really needed to see Tohru. He took the steps two at a time. He opened her door and she was still was asleep. However as he neared her, she woke up.

“H…Hatori? Why…?”

“You’re very sick Tohru, I’m here to help.”

He took her temperature, now it was 104.5. He checked her breathing, it was normal. It was just then that she noticed that she was staring at him. He couldn’t help but stare back.

“Hatori…”

“Hmm”

“Hatori…I…L..”

She passed out before she could get the last word out. What was she trying to say? Was she trying to tell him she loved him.

“I love you too, Tohru”

Hatori sat there by her bedside and fell into a light sleep.

Tohru woke to find Hatori asleep. Careful not to wake him she got out of bed to go to the bathroom. When she got back into the room, she found Hatori missing. She turned around in the doorway and was startled to see him staring right at her.

“Oh! Hi Hatori, I didn’t see you…”

Before she could say anything else, he had kissed her full and long on her soft lips. When he broke the kiss he whispered gently in her ear “I’m so glad that you’re ok.” Tohru was very surprised, she looked into his eyes.

“Hatori…I love you”

“I love you too, Tohru.”

****************
Hatori: Wow, that was really…short.

Me: (glares) Shut up

Hatori: And so innocent…

Me: Well I’m new at this

Hatori: You suck

Me: and you swallow, what’s your point

Hatori and Me: Hope you liked this story. (waves)
Sign up to rate and review this story