Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Run-a-way Romance

by MrsMeganWay 3 reviews

Mikey takes a break for awhile in Australia in a small rural town and meets the most interesting girl he has ever met

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 1365 words

0Unrated
He was a misunderstood musician. She was a huge fan.

“I’m sorry Gerard I can’t do this right now. It’s all too much for me. I really need a break before I fall deeper into the black hole I’ve created. Now that I don’t have Al behind I really don’t have anyone.” Mikey said packing up all his gear in their tour bus
“But Mikey the band needs you! And you always have me.” Gerard said trying to stop him
“Gerard I know but it isn’t forever. I just need a break like 6 months or something.” Mikey said putting his somewhat worn hat on and picking up all the bags that surrounded him.
“Well who are we going to use as our bassist while your gone?”
“There is a number on the fridge of the perfect guy. Don’t worry Gerard it’s going to be alright.”
“But where are you going to go, we’re in the middle of nowhere, in a foreign country.
“Gerard, it’s Australia. How different can it be? I’ll just stay in a motel for now. Then I might travel around; it’s not the middle of nowhere anyway. Narrabri or however you say it is pretty big. Plus no one will know who I am.” He said pulling his attempt of a smile and then he was gone, leaving Gerard in an empty bus.

“What do you mean I have to work again today?” Megan said falling on her bed in frustration.
“No Julie it’s fine, I’ll be in at 9:00, is Rachael pulling a sicky again? Righto, yup see you in an hour.” As Megan hung up she felt so angry.
“FUCK!” she yelled
She quickly grabbed her mobile out and sent a message to her workmate and friend Rachael, whose social life came before her work.
“You are so lucky I love ya! This is the last time I cover for you! I hope you feel horrible!”
As soon as she placed her phone back down again she got a message back.
“Don’t worry I do! Thanks baby! Love ya too.”
As she got into her work clothes and walked out to the kitchen, her mum gave her a black look.
“Where do you think your going?” she said throwing her dish in the sink.
“Work. Rachael’s sick. Again.” Megan said grabbing an apple out of the basket.
“That girl needs a good sorting out, to much partying. You need to stop getting her out of trouble.” Her mum said pouring a cup of tea and going back to bed.
As Megan walked out to her car she couldn’t help but notice this weird looking guy walking passed her house carrying a lot of bags. He looked up at her and smiled.
Oh My God that’s Mikey Way! She thought to her self.
As he walked over to her she felt her knees go weak and her head start spinning.
“Um excuse me.” But before he could finish his sentence. She fainted.
“Are you okay? God your head must be aching.” He said lifting her head up.
“No. No it’s perfectly fine now.” She said with a smile.
“Oh okay well that’s good.” He said with a laugh. “I take it you already know who I am.”
“What no! I just faint at the sight of every good looking guy that talks to me.” She said sarcastically.
“Oh so you one of those people are you? A real smart arse.” He said pulling her up off the ground.
“Sorry, I can’t help it. I speak before I can tell myself not too.” She said brushing the dirt off her work pants.
“Well what I was about to ask before you fainted on me was, do you know a good motel around here?” he said scratching his head.
“Um yeah, there is one just around the corner that way.” She said pointing in the direction Mikey was walking.
“Oh good, but you cant tell anyone I’m here. Oh whom am I kidding? Who’s going to know who I am in this town? Apart from you that is.” He said smiling at Megan.
“Well I am a pretty big fan. Whom am I kidding I’m a massive fan. Probably your biggest actually.” She said with embarrassment.
“Really? That awesome! It’s always great to meet someone who knows the rest of MCR, most people only know Gerard and like us because he’s ‘hot’” Mikey said looking the ground
“I know, I hate the prentend MCR lovers, to be apart of the MCRMY there is much more to just knowing Gerard and the released songs you have to know all of them and the hole band by both names and age and everything, like you, your turning 23 on the 10th of September, and Gerard turned 26 in April. That’s why I love my work, speaking of which I’m late. But you should come and see me there, you’ll like it there.” She said almost exploding with embarrassment.
“Oh ok, where do you work?” he said pulling a pen out of his pocket.
“Pro sound. It’s the music store in the main street.” She said laughing at him writing every word on his hand,
“Which ones the main street?” he said pausing
“It’s not that hard to miss. It’s the one with all the shops, the only one with shops. It’s in that direction.” She laughed again as he wrote that down as well. “Will you come and see me?” she said with a smile.
“Defiantly.” He said smiling back and picking up all his bags again.
“Do you want a lift, it’s quite a way carrying all those bags.” She said picking on of them up
“Actually that would be awesome. Thank you. Um. Wait I don’t know your name.” He said dropping them all suddenly.
“It’s Megan. Megan Purcell.” She said extending her hand.
“Mikey. Mikey Way.” He said shaking hers
“Pleasure to meet you.” She could fell the warmth of his hand move throughout her entire body. “Here let me help you with that.” She said grabbing one of the bags Mikey was juggling.
“Thanks.” He said again with a smile. “So what’s your favourite MCR song?”
“Oh god. Um. All time or at the moment?” Megan said throwing the bag in the trunk.
“Both.” He said laughing at her concentration
“Well for all time, it’s ‘I Don’t Love You’. Because it was the song I heard that made me fall in love with MCR. But right now I’m obsessed with ‘Honey’ and ‘Headfirst for Halos’. And when I say obsessed I mean really obsessed.” She said looking out to the road in embarrassment.
“What do you mean by obsessed?” he said with a smile
“Well put it this way, I listen to it constantly. When I don’t listen to it I hum it in my head. I right the lyrics down when I doodle. It’s quite pathetic when I think about.” She said smiling and pulling into the driveway of the motel
“Wow that’s pretty extreme.” Mikey laughed
“Hey shut up! You’re to blame. If you guys didn’t write such fucking awesome songs. I wouldn’t be so obsessed. And if you and Gerard went so fucking hot I wouldn’t be as obsessed.” She said looking at her feet in embarrassment.
“So you think we are hot hey? Well thank you.” He said getting out of the car. “And thank you for the lift. I hope I see you around more.” He said moving around to the backseat and getting his bags out.
“Well I know where you live, so you’ll be running into me. Joking.” She said starting the car again.
“Yes and I know where you live and work so you’ll defiantly be seeing me. Plus you think I’m hot so I wont be able to stay away.” He said winking at her and walking to the front door of the motel.
Sign up to rate and review this story