Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You can do better.

by MyFatalRomance 3 reviews

He holds her hand tightly as she tosses her hair and laughs at his lame joke. "Come on Gerard." Frank thought to himself. "You can do better than her."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 211 words - Complete

0Unrated
He holds her hand tightly as she tosses her hair and laughs at his lame joke.

"Come on Gerard." Frank thought to himself.

"You can do better than her."

She's fake. Completely fake from her blonde highlights to her laugh.

She's in it for the fame, the attention, the scandal of knowing a rock star.

Frank had watched Gerard for years.
He'd watch him move from girl to girl, each one's IQ dropping to the next.

A loud, fake, cackling laugh brought Frank back to his senses. He shook his head.

What are you thinking Gee?

What are you thinking?

*************

"Does he have to watch me like that?" Gerard thought.

He could feel Frank's eyes piercing through him from the other side of the room.

"You have to know it could never be how we want it to be between us." Gerard thought, hoping that somehow Frank could read his thoughts.

He tried to distract himself from the cold glare of Frank by paying attention to the blonde girl practically sitting in his lap she was so close.
She smelt of lavender and hypocritism.

No one ever smelt right, Gerard thought. No one ever smelt like Frank.

He had to stop thinking this way.

It could never be.

Never.

Could it?
Sign up to rate and review this story