Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

Forgiveness

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Sam has made up her mind about her and Pete and what has she decided? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 1283 words

0Unrated
After class I went back to my dorm to clear my head. Once there I opened up the door to find dozens of my favorite flowers waiting for me with a cards attach to them. I smiled to myself and knew they were from Pete. I read the cards that ranged from I am sorry to you can trust me to even I am a fucking idiot please forgive me. I knew right there and then he really did car about me and Ashlee is in the past. I decided to pack some things to take over to Pete’s house to spend the night and loaded into my car and drove to his house. But when I got there I noticed several different cars in the driveway. So I parked my car and went to his door and rung the bell. After a few seconds of waiting the door finally opened.

“Sam hey how’s it going?” Patrick asked letting into Pete’s house.

“It’s going good. Where’s Pete and why are all those cars out in his driveway?”

“Oh Pete and some of the guys from the label are practicing for an upcoming show we are performing in a couple of weeks. Want to watch?”

“Yea sure.” I followed him to Pete’s basement and heard the sound of music getting louder and louder. We walked into the basement and I saw Pete sitting on a stool with his bass in his lap playing. I smiled to myself watching him get into the music and playing. He glanced up by the stairs and smiled when he finally noticed it was me. He told Andy and Joe to stop playing and got up.

“You sounded amazing Pete.”

“Thanks but we still need some work. You look amazing by the way.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I pulled away and placed my arms around his neck.

“Thanks for the flowers by the way, they were amazing.”

“Your favorite right? White and burgundy calla lilies, if I remembered correctly.” I nodded and gave him another kiss on the lips, but we were quickly interrupted by whistles and cat calls. “Ok everyone needs to lay off me now especially when I kiss my girlfriend.” My head must have shot up so quickly when he said that because he gave me the look of what on his face. “Ok Sam you already know my band but these guys over here were at the show where we first met.”

“The Academy Is? Right?”

“Right. So from right to left, that’s Mike, Adam or Sisky, Andy but we call him the Butcher, Michael Guy, and William or Bill.” I nodded and waved to at them and focused my attention back on to Pete.

“Do you have a second?”

“Yea. Hey guys we will be right back.”

“Eww they are probably going to do the nasty.” One of the guys from TAI shouted. Pete glanced back and the room became silent again. We headed upstairs and closed the door to the basement behind us.

“What’s up Sam.”

“I am sorry for the way I acted earlier. It’s just I am finding it hard not to care for you and I am able to open up around you as if nothing ever happen. And you make me feel safer whenever I am around you, and I want you to continue to do that.”

“Well you are safe as long as you are with me. I have been saying that to you from the beginning. Sam I really care about you and I would not do anything to hurt you. Understand?” I nodded and he pulled at one of my belt loops and pulled me closer to him. He rested his forehead on mine before I said something.

“So apparently you introduce me as your girlfriend if I understood correctly.”

“Mmhmm.”

“So boyfriend what are the benefits of dating a bass player from a popular band?”

“This…” He raised my chin up and kissed me. I moved my body closer to his and deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue on my lips and slipped it in my mouth which then I let out a soft moan but then quickly pulled away.

“We should continue this later because you have guest and we might get out of control if we don’t stop now.”

“Agreed.” We looked at each other for about a second and bit our lips. “Fuck it, they think we are having sex anyways.” Pete grabbed me by the waist and we kissed each other frantically before Pete hoisted me up so my legs would wrap his waist. He quickly made his way upstairs and locked his bedroom door. Within second both of our clothes were off and we began kissing frantically again. Pete pushed me onto his bed and began to work his way up and down my body with kisses. He sucked at my neck and I could feel his erection on my thigh. I placed one leg around his waist and somehow maneuvered his erection into me. I tried to stay as quiet as possible just in case the guys somehow found their way upstairs but I couldn’t help myself. Pete kept up his pace by sliding in and out of me as fast and as hard as he could. Within a few minutes my orgasm came crashing and Pete soon followed. He collapsed on top of me and kissed me hard and deep. He turned on to his back and began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I asked him as I began to kiss at his neck.

“Well two things. One I thought you came over here to tell me that you wanted to never see me again but yet we just had mind blowing sex.”

“And the second thing?”

“I think those air ducts lead to the basement.” I grabbed a pillow from behind me and hit him. “I wasn’t the one moaning loudly now.”

“Please tell me you are kidding and I don’t have to hide from your friends forever.”

“Not forever just long enough until they find something else to joke about. They have attention spans like flies. And if they give you any shit I will hurt them.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.” I gave him another kiss before we got out of bed and put our clothes back on. We made our way back down to the basement where we found everyone was still silent. I looked at Pete and he just shrugged.

“Ok so shall we pick it up were we last left off?” Pete asked but everyone’s attention was on me.

“As much as we love to hear you guys play some more new music, I have to ask Sam a question.” The Butcher said. “Do you have a sister by some chance?”

“No, only girl. Why?”

“No reason. Are you and Pete going to break up anytime soon because I know how to make a girl moan. They don’t call me the Butcher for nothing.” I shot a look at Pete who looked like he was on the verge of hitting him.

“Sorry Butcher I am the only one who is going to make her moan and as loud as she wants to. Right Sam?” I nodded and Pete told the rest of the guys to take it from the top. The Butcher and the rest of the TAI guys kept looking at me and winking at me which crept me out for a bit until I focused all my attention to Pete which made me forget anyone else was in the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story