Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > FromWhere I'm Standing

FromWhere I'm Standing

by loversintomonsters 0 reviews

Maybe life is just supposed to suck, but we just have to stick it out anyway. We should enjoy it when we can, but accept it when we can’t.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 231 words

0Unrated
Maybe we as emotional, feeling, beings aren’t supposed to be happy. Maybe happiness is merely the goal, not the destination. Maybe life is supposed to suck more often than not and we’re all just fools for trying to make it not. Maybe that’s why the really great moments should be cherished more than they are. Maybe life is just supposed to suck, but we just have to stick it out anyway. We should enjoy it when we can, but accept it when we can’t.

Well, maybe I don’t want to stick it out. Maybe I don’t want to enjoy anything.

Maybe, just maybe, I don’t want to be here anymore. Maybe I don’t want to be anywhere anymore.

When I was younger I was told that if I had nothing positive to say, I should refrain from speaking altogether. Had I carried that advice from my adolescence to adulthood, I may not have uttered a word since the age of five. Four even. I might as well have began my practice to become a mime. As I have found out, I am not very efficient with my hands, so I put mime school on the backburner. I am, however, extremely efficient with words. Needless to say, I use them all the time, positive or the opposite of. Opposite of more often than not.
Sign up to rate and review this story