Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gone for Nothing

Chapter 6

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

bert and jeff comes ova!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 650 words

0Unrated
I ran into the living room where Bert and Jeff were. They stopped their conversation with Bob and looked up at me.

“Whoa, Bob I never know you had a hot girl!” said Bert who was full on checking me out which made me blush.

Bob chuckled, “Nah…we’re cool friends. This is Melissa”

I smiled and hugged then for a full 5 seconds. “I’m your biggest fan!” I said.

They laughed. They told me to sit in between them and I did… I mean who wouldn’t?

“So…um… you guys catching up on a new hairstyle?” Bert asked as he observed me and Bob.

“Hmm?” asked Bob as he felt his hair.

“It’s like you guys were in the moshpit… or was it?” Jeff said.

“Yea your hair is like all over the place. But don’t worry honey you still look hot” Bert smiled at me.

I blushed as I remembered what had happened before Bert and Jeff came and flattened my hair with my hand.

I looked at Bob who was blushing
already.

“Um… we were rushing around trying to get the grocery and shit” Bob lied, “It must have been the wind blowing our hair off”

They nodded not fully believing him.




Hours passed and Bert and Jeff stood up.

“Where are you guys going?” asked Bob.

“Uh… we’ll go” Jeff said, “Its late”

“Can you stay?” Bob pleaded.

“Uh… you guys look like you’re busy” Bert smiled slyly.

“Busy?” I asked.

“Um… we’re not that stupid. We don’t wanna interfere with you love birds”

Once again I blushed and looked at Bob who smirked at me which made me blush more.

“Hey don’t worry about us” Bob said, “And plus I don’t want you guys to go home drunk”

“Hey! I’m not drunk!” Bert frowned as he somehow stumbled and Jeff held him up.

We laughed.

“What ever. You guys are staying” Bob pointed out.

“Fine, where do we sleep then?” Jeff crossed his arms.

“Well you two can sleep in Mel’s bed” Bob answered.

“Oh” Bert smiled, “Ok”




I yawned and chucked the pizza box in the bin and turned to see Bob leaning on the kitchen counter staring at me with a smirk.

“What?” I asked,

He shook his head but still smirked, “Aren’t you going to bed?”

I looked at him confused, “Um… yea… I was going to get ready the sofa to
sleep in”

He shook his head and clicked his tongue, “No, you’re not sleeping on the sofa”

I walked pass him, “oh so you are. How sweet” I smiled and got upstairs and headed to Bob’s room. I was already in my pajamas so I got in Bob’s bed partly thinking that Bob would come too as he is very stubborn but I don’t mind.

Moments later Bob entered too and he looked sexy with the moonlight shining through the window hitting on his face and body.

I smirked, “Are you here to say goodnight to me?”

He chuckled a sexy chuckle; “Maybe” he went under the covers and kissed me.

I giggled, “Ok, goodnight” and turned and closed my eyes to sleep.
Bob on the other hand had something else in mind and crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck.

“Bob!” I squealed with laughter and pushed him.

“Come on. I know you want it” he seductively growled and took off his singlet and continued down my body.

I giggled, “Bob! There’s Bert and Jeff. They’ll hear!”

“Well you better close your mouth then” he smirked.

I sighed and gave up. I let him continue what he was doing. I hope Bert and Jeff didn’t hear anything!
















please pretty plz tell me what you think....
and i kinda neeed ideas on this storyyyy.... please help me :(
Sign up to rate and review this story