Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Genetic Design For Dying

The sequel to this nightmare,

by ThePatient 3 reviews

no comment

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 878 words

0Unrated
!Gerard stopped the car and got out then ran round to open my door. I smiled at him as i got out.
"My, my quite the gentleman!" I laughed. He gave me half smile.
"Only when mum's around." He said. I laughed and followed him up the drive way. His house was quite small but cozy. A bit like a big cottage. He held open the front door for me and i walked in. His hallway was a deep shade of red with photo's going up and down the stairs. I actually liked this color. I was busy considering weather to do my bedroom this color when a hand in front of my face interrupted my thoughts.
"Heeeellllllllllllooooooooo. Annnyyyyooonnnnnneeeee hooommmmmeeeee?" Said a voice speaking slowly. I shook my head and turned round to see Frankie. I smiled at him.
"Hey!" he said hey back and pulled me into the kitchen.
"Hey Donna!! This is Elle. She's going to be Gerard's next girlfriend!!" He shouted in one of those really irritating little brother voices. I blushed and playfully hit him.
"I am not!!" I said still blushing. He looked at me like i was mad.
"Are too!!" He whined.
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
Are too!"
"Okay kiddies break it up! Came a voice from downstairs. Wait DOWN stairs? I peered down them and saw Gerard's little brother. He looked surprised to see me then waved.
"Oh umm Hi! I'm Mikey." He laughed nervously. I smiled.
"Elle. How do you do?" For some reason this sent Frank into fits of giggles. I looked at him then shook my head. This boy was crazy.
"You can escape the crazy Frankenstein if you come down here." Said Mikey poking his head further round the corner. I agreed and left Frank to his laughing. As I made my way downstairs I looked at all the pictures of Gerard when he was little a boy and some of Mikey. There were so cute. I studied a close one of when Gerard was 5 and Mikey looked about 3.
"See anything you like?" Asked a voice from the doorway. It was Gerard.
"I was just looking at the cutest photo i have ever seen. I wonder what happened?" This caused Frank who was half way down the stairs to go into another fit of laughing causing him to fall into me and me to fall into Gerard. Unfortunaly Gerard had no one to fall into so it ended up with Gerard hitting the ground with me landing on top of him the Frankie painfully landing on top of both of us. I was trying to get up at the same time as Frankie causing us both to fall again. Frankie wasn't the only one laughing by this time. I was laughing so much my sides hurt.
"If you three have quite finished your Gang Bang...."Said Mikey from the couch, "The popcorns ready and 'Interview With The Vampire' is in the video player. “We all finally got up with a lot of laughing falling and made out way to the sofa. I was on the end with Gerard then Mikey and Frankie was sitting in front of me. Mikey pressed play which was queue for everyone to start fighting over the popcorn. Finally we started to watch the movie in piece. I can't believe this but Brad Pitt was HOT! And that little girl that played Claudia!! She was so cute! I only jumped once which is good for me for a horror film. And that was a pretty scary part. I mean Lestat came back from the dead and was burning on the spot! I jumped and scared Frankie as well as ending up on Gerard's knee. I blushed and slowly moved back to where i had sat before as Gerard, i saw, tried not to laugh at me. I gave him the evil eye and went back to watching the film. When it ended i decided i really should be going.
"You can stay here if you want you know. We don’t mind right Bro." Said Mikey nudging Gerard.
"Oh right. Yea sure!" He said smiling.
"Yeah okay. Oh but i haven't got any change of clothes." Frankie circled me and said, "I think she would be about the same size as Donna. Maybe she could borrow some of her's eh?" Gerard nodded.
"You can have my bed and I’ll sleep on the couch." he volunteered.
"No way! I'm not throwing you out of your own bed!" I exclaimed. He looked up at me.
"I insist! You have the bed!" He smiled.
"No you have it." Giving him the same look back.
"Look. Why don't we sleep together then both be happy!" He said. Frankie started giggling again.
"I'm not sure that’s quite an appropriate thing to say young Mr. Way." Said Donna as she came down the stairs. Gerard hung his head so no one could see his face because of his hair.
"No ma." He said in a small voice.
"Good. Now ill leave you too to figure it out. I was nearly at bursting point trying to hold in my laughter. We ended up sleeping at opposite sides of the bed. Talk about feeling uncomfortable with someone!
Sign up to rate and review this story