Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Far Would You Go?

Chapter 1

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Introduction To Destruction

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 777 words

0Unrated
This is the official sequel to; Blood Is Thicker Than Water. It’s Ten years since Gerard kicked Eliza out of the house. What things have changed for the band?

“C’mon lazy. Up.” The woman ordered the teenager in bed. She lay her eighteen month old baby on the bed and proceeded to open the curtains and windows.

“Get him off me.” The teen grumbled into the pillow.

Her step-mom picked up the baby and pulled the covers off the bed.

“Fuck off.” The now angry teen screamed.

“You have school today. Now get up.” She said quite cheerfully for half six in the morning.

“Can’t you get anyone else up?”

“Afraid not everyone else is up. Even the man of the house is up. I’m not going to leave until you get up. So make the choice get up and I’ll leave you alone or I’ll sit here and talk to you about sex.”

Then teen jumped out of bed. Her red and brown hair hanging over her hazel colored eyes. “Why the hell are you grinning like an idiot? It’s half fucking six!”

“I just happen to be a happy chick today.” She replied.

“You had sex with my dad this morning didn’t you?” her step-mom didn’t answer but the huge grin on her face gave her away. “Ew you dirty bitch Lyn-Z! Get out and let me go back to sleep.”

Lyn-Z sighed not giving up on her stepdaughter. “I’ll let you drive my lambo to school if you go.”

The teen suddenly changed her mind and exited her bedroom, grabbing her baby brother on the way out. “Now Bam- Bam. Lets go find daddy and see what he’s up to today.”

Bam flapped his arms. “Nay. Nay. Nay.”

“Yeah I here you buddy.” She replied avoiding her brother’s arms.

Their father came up behind them and kissed both of their heads. “Mornin’ Bam. Mornin’ Lenie.”

“Hey daddy. Where’s Kris?”

“Lyn is probably attempting to make him up.” He yawned running his fingers through his hair. Lena mentally hit herself for noting her fathers sex hair. “What time are you back at today?”

“Um about half sixish. I have hockey training and then I’m meeting up with Dylin.” Gerard raised an eyebrow. “I’m not going out with him again. You know I’m with Alex.”

Gerard sighed. He was half hoping his daughter would go back out with Dylin. But Lena was dating Alex now, and Gerard didn’t like it what so ever.

“Yeah but-”

“So how’s Bert McCracken these days?” That’ll shut him up, Lena thought smugly as she feed herself and Bam cereal.

“Fine I’ll drop it.” He mumbled just as Lyn-Z and Kris walked into the kitchen.

“I have the purple spare room cleaned the baby is staying in with them. So I have the Nightmare Before Christmas room done for Cory. All you need to do is put bed covers on the beds okay?” Lyn-Z kissed her husband on the lips.

This made Kris exchange looks and cringe.

“Bye guys. Bye Bam Bam.” She kissed her child on the fore head and her husband once more before leaving.

“Bye Lyn-Z.” they all called after her.

Gerard took his youngest and held him on his playing with him. “Don’t forget your babysitting at half seven. So don’t hang around to long after school.”

“First I heard of this. Just Bam and Kris yeah?” she asked helping herself to more cereal.

“You’re forgetting Aimee and Cory. Remember Bob and Lou are coming here for a week. It’ll be the first time since they had Aimee that they’ll be going out.” He replied hoping she wouldn’t ask could Alex stay over.

“Fuck off I’m not minding a ten year old, two toddlers and a one month old baby. Are you fucking insane?!”

“Hey no cursing!” Gerard told Lena. When she was younger it was usually Lena telling him off for cursing. Boy have things changed. “Kris is going to Eliza’s.”

“I’ll only do it if Alex can come over.” She smiled sweetly.

Gerard was never ever good at saying ‘no’ to his first child. “Okay but Alex isn’t staying the night.”

Lena got up and kissed his cheek. “Thank you daddy.”



{{A/N; hey so what do you all think? The chapters in this are going to be shorter than BITTW. Oh yeah I’ll only update if I get at least two comments per chapter. Sorry but I’ve turned into a review whore! =]}}
Sign up to rate and review this story