Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Boy Does Not Have Tiny Hands

"Let Me Drive"

by Sticky 3 reviews

If i had been there I would have imobilized Peter with a carton of milk.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-11 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 495 words

0Unrated
We tired, we really did. We tired to make his account entirely written by Peter Wentz himself. Things didn’t work out, there were gaps left in the plot line and unexplainable random details. The introduction was written by the Fall Out Boy himself, but everything else will be from my point of view. I’ll be the first to tell you, we did not take out any of the key facts, we simply rearranged them.

It was the spring of 2009 when we first stumble upon our hero. Him and his latest girl toy are in a convince store. As you all know this occurred in the early months of the American and North Korean War. The naïve starlets traipsed about the convince store. After buying a cup of coffee and stealing a kiss from his female companion they returned to the vehicle.

“Let me drive.” She whined with a cute smile.


“Let Me Drive.” Are the three little words that should be carved into Peter Wentz’ tombstone. He should have said no. He shouldn’t have handed her the keys.

“Sure, if you want.” He said perfectly forming every word with his smooth lips. He climbed into the passenger seat. He buckled up. He buckled up his seat belt. He buckled up the seat belt tightly across. He buckled up the seat belt tightly across his thin waist. She put the keys in the ignition and started the car. They drove for about half a mile when an older gentleman flagged them down.

“You kids best not be driving up there. The road is torn apart. The government says it was a rockslide, they’re liars. Those government officials, they’re liars, rockslides just don’t happen in West L.A. I’ll tell you what happened, it was those damned Koreans.”

The girl nodded but kept driving. Peter wore a playful smile on his face and his seat belt tightly across his thin waist. The Girl, with the lilac hair, wore a black mini dress and a fake tan. They drove further down the road. After about five minutes the girl suddenly looked out Peter’s window in horror. Her foot was firmly on the gas and her hands loosely on the wheel. Peter noticing the sense of confusion in her face looked out the window. Angelou’s, a popular vegan restaurant, was engulfed in thick red flames. In the parking lot stood men in black masks wielding machine guns. The girl in the driver seat froze, it is said that when the ambulance finally recovered their car from the drainage ditch she was still in that same position.

They hit an oil slick on the road, a result of the chaos at Angelou’s. The car spun and rolled into a drainage ditch. Both of the passengers flew foreword, Peter hit his face on the dashboard while the glass and the metal frame of the car stopped the girl’s momentum.
Sign up to rate and review this story