Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer

Chapter 5

by leitchy 3 reviews

hopsital stuff

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 620 words

0Unrated
Waiting was one of the most excruciating things on the whole face of the planet. Gerard was taken off so the doctors could perform some tests, leaving Mikey and I in the waiting room. We were so worries about him. I just sat there, trying to figure out what could have happened, and Mikey paced. That’s a thing that these Way brothers did. They paced. And it usually annoyed the shit out of me.

“Amy! You are telling me EVERYTHING!” Sam yelled as she ran in, Frank lagging behind with Jamia. I looked up and gave her a small smile. “I’m sorry I never told you guys anything.” I said. “So, your friends don’t know that you know us?” Mikey asked. I nodded. “And they don’t know that you kept me awake cos you fucked Gee every night?” He asked, earning himself a whack from both myself and Jamia. I nodded, the blush rising in my cheeks. He let out a little yelp and then laughed. “Wow, you have a lot of talking to do then.” I glared at him. “Did he say you … Gerard …? Huh?” Sam asked, confusion spreading across her face. “Ok. I met Gerard at a party when I was first in America, and then I became good friends with him and the band. Soon, we started dating and I fell in love with him, but I had to come back to Australia. So, I went over again – the most recent time – and I toured with them so I could spend more time with him.” I said, summing up everything that happened. “Ok. I guess that explains them knowing you.” Sam replied. “But you and Gerard together? Why didn’t you say anything? Oh my God! You slept with him!” She asked, laughing. Oh God. This was gonna be awkward. “I didn’t think you’d believe me and I just didn’t really want to be annoyed by you guys.” I replied, grinning slightly. I was so going to be dodging these sex questions. Sam nodded. “Who here is waiting for Mr. Way?” A nurse came out and asked. Mikey and I jumped to our feet. “Well, he has returned from the tests and is now sleeping in his room. You can go and see him now.” She finished. “Sam, I’ll be back. Stay here with Frank and Jamia. Oh, and please don’t say anything to anyone about this. I don’t know if I want to tell them yet. And if I do decide to, I’d like them all to hear from me.” I said, and she nodded. Mikey and I followed her up to the room that he was in. “Try not to wake him. He has been through a lot.” She said, leaving us to go in. I looked at Mikey who gave his best comforting smile. I returned the smile and walked in, holding the door open for him.
I took a look at Gerard. He didn’t look as pale as before, which is good. But he still looked to be in bad shape. He had an oxygen mask on, and many tubes sticking into his arms. A small monitor on the left hand side of his bed beeped at an even pace. I slowly walked over to the bed, trying to be quite so I wouldn’t wake him. He let out a soft groan in his sleep, and I looked around and looked at Mikey, silently asking him if he thought his brother was in pain. Mikey shook his head, and I took a step closer.
“Baby, please be ok. I love you more than anything, and we all miss you already.”
Sign up to rate and review this story