Categories > Original > Fantasy > Eclipse (Chapter 1: Cenumbra)

Chapter 2: Invasion

by MissMurder 0 reviews

Aurora goes to war with her kingdom to fight against the horrid Kingdom of Dark. But during the battle, she winds in the middle of nowhere

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 424 words

0Unrated
Aurora put on her practice gear and headed out to the battle field. As she walked out her white wolf, Cinna, started following her. “No, Cinna. I'm sorry but you can't follow me,” Aurora said as she picked up her bow staff. Cinna nudged Aurora's leg. “I said no, Cinna! I can't play now! My kingdom needs me and I need you to wait in the castle,” Aurora said. Cinna ran off to the castle and Aurora headed out again. Once she got to the battle field, one of the soldiers looked at her. “Princess? What are you doing here?” 'Ugh! Even though I'm old enough to go to battle now everyone still gets mad just because I'm the princess and I'm to delicate to go to war,' Aurora thought. “I'm here to battle with you guys,” she said. “But, Princess, you should be at the castle where it's safe. It's to dangerous to be out here,” the soldier said. “Listen here, bub!” Aurora shouted as she grabbed part of his shirt, “Just because I'm a girl and I'm a princess doesn't mean I'm weak and can't fight! I've been training all my life to go to war and I've been going to war ever since I was 16 and you guys still don't give me enough credit! I'm going to war, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!” “Y-Yes, Princess,” the soldier said in fear. Aurora walked up next to the captain. “Princess? What are you doing here?” he asked. “I'm not having this discussion again. I will help you lead this army,” Aurora said.”Uh... Y-Y-Yes, Princess,” the captain said. The army from the Dark Kingdom finally entered the battle field. The soldiers from the Light Kingdom started getting there weapons ready. Aurora raised her arm up. “Wait for it.... NOW!” Aurora dropped her hand and the two armies started fight each other. Aurora turned her bow staff into a battle ax, jumped into the air, and landed on the ground and hit the ground with the ax making many Dark Kingdom soldiers fly all over. A Dark Kingdom soldier snuck up behind Aurora and and Aurora turned her staff into a sword and stabbed him.. Then finally there was a big explosion that sent Aurora flying. She hit a tree and was knocked out. She finally woke up and looked around. “Uhn.... Captain?” No answer. She gasped and sat up quickly. “Captain??” Still no answer. She looked around. She could tell that she wasn't in the Light Kingdom anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story