Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Lets give them something to talk about

From friends to lovers and back again

by Neptunestears 0 reviews

Sequel

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Haruka (Uranus), Michiru (Neptune) - Published: 2006-01-06 - Updated: 2006-01-06 - 1270 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own sailor moon. Or Haruka and Michiru.. Though owning Haruka wouldn't be a bad idea,. Hehe ^-~

Authors notes: ::cleans the dust and spider webs away:: Its been a while since I've written ^^;; I've been working on a Haruka and Michiru chapter story and decided to do this to give everyone another chapter and more fans something to read. Anyway, I hope you like it. In the first chapter they figure out they loved each other.. Now in this one they have to figure out just what that means. ^^ Well.. JA!

~~~*~

Chapter 2

When the newly found couple did return home, their small living area had a different feel as they walked hand in hand in the semi darkness. Haruka had opened the door to her apartment letting Michiru go in first before closing and locking the door again behind them. Michiru clicked on a light in the living room and called to Haruka who was already into the mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer.

"I forgot how messy it is in here.. Haruka your clothes are all over the floor. I know you don't dress in here, what gives?" Haruka just shrugged and continued to eat her ice cream. "You better not be eating my ice cream either! That's the third gallon this week you've gone through!" Michiru warned peeking into the kitchen as Haruka hid her bowl behind her on the counter.

"Of course I'm not.." Haruka smiled innocently as the aqua haired woman walked towards her.

"Oh really?. Then why are you holding a spoon?"

"A Spoon?"

"Hai."

"I was.. doing the dishes." Haruka lied.

"You never do the dishes." Michiru stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Yes I do.. Like that time,. Or when.. That day.." Haruka sighed a little and smiled sheepishly.

"I think your hiding something from me, Ruka.."

Michiru inched closer giving Haruka a sweet smile before leaning forward. Capturing the surprised blondes mouth with hers, tasting the evidence on her lips. And as the kiss broke she looked to her knowingly.

"Mmm,. You taste suspiciously of ice cream." She commented grinning as she saw the startled expression of her room mate. Haruka smirked and picked up the hidden bowl and walked into the living room.

"You should catch me more often in the act.. It's a lot funnier for me that way."

She winked and flopped on the sofa, stretching her legs out accordingly. Michiru stood there, her hands on her hips and looked to her with an amused expression.

"And where am I supposed to sit?"

Haruka shrugged, taking the last bite of her ice cream before returning her attention to the ocean haired woman again.

"Well," She began, trying to keep her voice as serious as possible. "My feet are kinda cold,. Why don't you keep them warm for me?"

Her only answer was a chair cushion to the head.

"I'm guessing it's safe to say that was a 'no' right?" Haruka asked disregarding her ice cream bowl on the coffee table beside her and stood. Picking up the sofa cushions and hurling them playfully back at Michiru. Who ducked and ran away from the attacks to get reinforcements, disappearing further within their apartment.

Haruka pursed her like an animal stalking pray, and caught up with ease. Chasing her into their two single bed room.

"Now you know this is war right?" She asked. Mischief gleaming in her sky colored eyes, as she picked up a pillow and met Michiru's offending blow with her own. Feathers flew in the air in a burst of white, falling like snow around them. Michiru took this distraction as an apruntunity and swung her pillow with all her might, catching Haruka off guard. Recovering quickly, Haruka jumped onto one of the beds grabbing two more pillows. Michiru did the same on the other, and they just glared at each other levelly. Catching their breath and clutching their weapons, waiting for the next opportunity to strike.

"You know.. It would be a lot easier if you just gave up now.." Haruka said slyly. Her hair astray and scattered with a few feathers, complements of the girl who stood across from her, they both showed signs of a struggle.

"And if I didn't?" Michiru asked pushing her aqua marine tresses out of her eyes.

"I would make you surrender" The other woman answered simply.

"Oh..?"

Within seconds, Haruka pounced and grabbed Michiru's feet pulling her socks off and tickling pitilessly.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Michiru exclaimed, squirming helplessly under the touch, trying to pull away.

"Too bad, you have no idea where I'm ticklish!" Haruka declared mockingly. Michiru reached down and brushed her fingers against her attacker's legs, from ankle to calf. Haruka yelped and rolled backward of the bed and onto the floor with a loud, "thump" The newly released Michiru smiled triumphantly, peering over the edge of the bed at the grumpy blond who laid on the floor pouting.

"How did you know?"

"You told me a few months ago, remember?.. By the way, you look cute when you pout." Michiru winked and offered her hand to Haruka for help up, who just took and kissed the back of it grinning a little.

"We've only declared our feelings for each other an hour ago and you already have me on the floor." Michiru smirked a little and rolled her eyes, getting up to change into her pajamas.

"That's because you're so damn sexy, 'ruka." Haruka chucked and got up and flopped on her bed, since she had changed earlier into a tank top and boxer shorts.

"You know you want me,." She teased back, eyes closed. Her arm draped over her forehead.

Michiru blushed a little and changed into a cotton night dress which came a few inches before her knees. She slid into her bed and clicked of the small lamp on her night stand.

They found themselves later, staring at the ceiling thinking about nothing in particular. Michiru turned to watch the steady rise and fall of Haruka's chest knowing her room mate wasn't sleeping, and wished she would say something.

"Hey Michi," Haruka called out, as if reading her mind. "why are we in different beds?"

Michiru propped her head up on her hand and smiled a little in the darkness.

"I don't really know... Why don't you join me?"

"I have a better idea.." Michiru's bed shook a little as Haruka's bumped against hers as they were pushed together. "There ^-^"

Michiru giggled a little. "That's better. I was getting lonely over here all by myself.."

There was a pause and the two of them just looked at each other smiling for no reason except knowing they loved each other. A soft breeze came in through the open window and Michiru shivered a little.

"Cold?" Haruka whispered softly, taking her hands in her own and kissed them softly.

"A little" Michiru admitted and snuggled close to her for warmth. Smiling, Haruka didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around the other under the covers, it just seemed natural. It felt right, for both of them.

"I love you, Haruka.. Promise we will stay this way forever." Michiru whispered nuzzling into the nook between Haruka's shoulder and neck.

"I Promise. Youre the only girl for me." She kissed her cheek and buried her face into the soft vanilla scented waves of the woman in her arms. And they slept peacefully. Not knowing what was lying ahead for them in the future. Just comforted by the fact that they would face the world together, as partners for life.

~ La fin ~
Sign up to rate and review this story